Flirting?

Who Knew?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

It was the very next day. Students were already at school but classes weren't starting just yet. The reason why they want to come earlier is because of either the rumor that they heard or just their own personal reasons. And speak of the devil, here comes one of the source of the rumors.

"Wooooow! Seoul is amazing, Bunny unnie! I never had so much fun during night time ever!" You said with a happy grin. Sunny walked with you while carrying supplies for an upcoming event. 

"Aigoooo! _______-ah! You are such a little kid!" The short haired blond giggled. You were about to protest against that statement and that's when you see Sunny struggling to carry the materials. 

"Ah..Bunny unnie, why don't you let me carry that for you?" You asked, already reaching over towards the objects. Before the student council member could deny your help, you stole the supplies from her arms and held onto them instead. You stuck out your tongue at Sunny while she shook her head at your childish antics. The older one noticed the students whispering around them while staring at the both of you. She moved closer to you and clung to your arm, which made you look at her.

"Waeeeyooo? What's wrong, Bunny unnie?" You questioned. 

"T-They are staring at us..." Sunny whispered into your ear. Then, the students started to cheer all of a sudden. This surprised the walking duo but they got over it quickly.

"Well, that was weird..but unnie! You are always the center of attention because of your cuteness! Why is this any different??" You puffed your cheeks. Sunny pinched your bloated cheeks.

"I am not always the center of attention, Baby-ah! I am actually more of the behind the scenes kind of person. This basically describes my work in the student council.." 

"If it makes you feel any better, you're always the center of my attention! I always worry about you, Bunny unnie!" Your cheeks grew more outward, making you look like a chipmunk.  This made Sunny pinch your cheeks more.

"Aigoooo! You are such a sweet talker! Are you trying to flirt with me?" Sunny stuck her tongue at you while you winked at her.

"Maybe. Why? Are you falling for me?" You sent her your charming smirk, but she scoffed at the sight of it.

"In your dreams!" 

You both were enjoying each other's company as you were teasing one another. It was a cute moment and it even gained the attention of the other students, which wasn't something the both of you wanted, but it couldn't be helped. As you continued on down the hallway, you noticed a tall girl, who was waiting outside next to the Student Council's room. That brown hair. It was the girl from before!

"Krystal~~~!" You yelled, making the girl look at you. A smile appeared on her face when she saw you coming her way.

"Hey, _____!" She waved back at you. When you appeared before her, she noticed the stuff you had in your arms. "Oh, wow. That's a lot of things. Did you need some help?" The taller Jung offered, but you declined. Although, you asked if the girl was able to open the door for you, which the female did. You went inside of the room and saw the student council members. Jessica was at her desk while the rest were messing around. They looked to see you, heading towards a empty table and setting the materials on top of it.

"Oh? _______, Sunny...and Krystal?" Taeyeon raised a brow when she saw the other Jung sister with you two. It's just that Krystal rarely comes to the room unless it is something really important or something she needs to ask with her sister.

"Yeah! I saw Krystal outside of your door. Haha!" You laughed in a cheerful tone. Then, you noticed the hardworking president at her desk so you left Krystal and Sunny as they talked to the Vice President. In a sneaky matter, you tip toed towards Jessica, who was too focused on her work. You wrapped her arms and pecked her cheek, which scared her.

"YAH! What are you doing?!" Jessica yelled, grabbing some random book on her desk to use it to smack it onto her attacker. You fell to your knees as your hands went to the burning spot on your head.

"S-Sica unnie! It's just me! Your deskmate!" You informed her. She turned her chair to look at you and saw how you were on the floor.

"Oh...but don't do that again. Sorry but I'm not an affectionate type of person.." The ice princess explained, making you suddenly look at her. Standing on your feet, you rewrapped your arms around her again.

"Well, that's too bad, Sica unnie~! I am a very affectionate person~" You smiled like an innocent child and kissed her cheek again, making her become flustered from the romantic gestures. 

"Yaaah! I'm older than you! You should listen to me~!" Jessica complained.

"Nope~! I don't wannna~~!" You pampered her cheek with multiple kisses. 

"YAH!" 

"Aigoooo! Just accept it, haha!" You sniggered at her, but eventually, you stopped due to the girl's protests. "Anyway, aren't you tired?"

"Tired? No...I have to finish my work first.." Jessica went back to her serious mode but you took the papers before she could do anything. "Yah!"

"You have bags under you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter