Taking A Risk

Undercover Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Undercover Escape

 

“Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses”

Ann Landers

 

 

Taking A Risk

 

“True love is taking the risk that it won't be a happily-ever-after. True love is joining hands with the man who loves you for who you are, and saying, "I'm not afraid to believe in you.”

Cara Lockwood

 

March 16th
London

 

Despite being a well-known, whole blooded rock star and even an actor with some years of professional experience, Yonghwa did not know how to keep a cool face in the current situation. Disguised like a special agent he had somehow managed to leave the airport without anybody following him and - what was even more important – without anyone realising that it was him who was heading towards the one person he always craved to see the most. He still couldn’t believe that he had successfully fooled the whole world countless times today, flying from Osaka to Gimpo airport and right afterwards sectretly traveling half across the world. Being a Running Man - veteran surely came in handy at times like this.

As soon as he jumped into the backseat of a cap he started to chuckle uncontrollable – not very rockstarish, he supposed, but it just couldn’t be helped. He felt like a little kid playing hide and seek with the consciousness of an adult in the back of his mind. It was more fun than he ever imagined, but also the most thrilling, or even dangerous thing he’d ever done for her and, of course, for himself. However, he would make sure that his efforts were going to be worth it at the end of their stay.

Because of the traffic it took them exactly 47 minutes to reach their destination. He asked the taxi driver to park the car in front of a certain hotel and to wait outside while he carefully wound down the side window a little bit. He took out a golden coloured scarf with black hearts on it and slipped a part of it through the gap. It matched the black scarf with golden wavy lines he was wearing.

It only took a minute until Yonghwa could hear the trunk lid close. After a few seconds the door beside him opened and a heavily disguised ninja-lady jumped in and flung herself around him.

Yonghwa caught the girl as if he never learned to do anything else with his hands. He inhaled her sweet scent, while he buried his face in the crook of her neck. Having her in his arms definately felt better than holding his guitarre, he thought to himself.

“I missed you”, she mumbled, allowing him to pull her even closer.

“Not as much as I missed you”, he sighed.

He finally leaned back a few inches to lower the hood of her olive g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter