2/?

But I'm not Acting!

Baekhyun was lying on his bed in the middle of the night while on the phone with his best bud (after Chanyeol of course but since the matter at hand was revolving Chanyeol he had no other choice but disturb Kyungsoo- who was actually quite mad)

“ Did you seriously have to talk about this at 1am Byun Baekhyun?! “ Kyungsoo was really annoyed when his eyes had to be blinded by his phone while he was deep in sleep.

“ This is serious, Soo! “ Baekhyun pouted his little pout, forgetting that aegyeo wasn’t going to work on the phone.

“ How is pretending to be Park Chanyeol’s boyfriend serious? You guys already act like one! I swear Baek-“

Baekhyun blushed. “ No we don’t! Boyfriends do so much more lovey dovey stuffs and I am not ready for it ! “ he squealed the last part out and buried his face into his pillow, imagining him and Chanyeol being all couple-y, holding hands, and having the giant dote on him.

“ Not ready for it~~ “ Kyungsoo imitated in a very annoyingly high pitch while rolling his eyes, “ Stop acting like you’re supposed to lose your ity with him “

“ You’re of no help Soo!! Im hanging the call! “ Baekhyun huffed, seeing that this conversation wasn’t going anywhere.

“ One advice tho Baek “ Kyungsoo suddenly sounded serious

“ Huh ? “

“ Just make sure you don’t really fall for him “

“ Wha- “

The line went dead.

--

 

Baekhyun was getting ready to sleep already but then his phone buzzes again grabbing his attention. He knows that it was from Chanyeol because he had personalized a ringtone for him.

Thank you again Baekkie for helping me! Let’s wear couple clothes tomorrow ok? O(≦)

 

Baekhyun stared at the screen for a long time. He cant believe he agreed to this. He knows it will just be torture for him but he really couldn’t say no to Chanyeol. even since they were young, anything Chanyeol requested. Baekhyun definitely gave in. (also of course he just really wanted to be the dumbo’s bf)

Sure (/^▽^)/

 

Chanyeol was so glad to receive the reply. He was already rummaging through his closet, trying on his outfits and seeing which would look best on him. Of course it was just a normal school day, but he certainly wanted to make the first day of ‘dating’ his best friend special.

Ah~ You’re still awake \(^o^)

Oh! I know! Wear the red flannel I bought you, Baek! (≦)

 

Baekhyun then smiled to himself. It was the first gift that Chanyeol bought for him. all this while Baekhyun was always thankful for the home made gifts his childhood friend made him since the younger days but what really surprised him was when Chanyeol officially bought him a gift when they were 16. The taller babysat his neighbour and got some allowance and the first thing he did with his money was get a gift for his best friend. Baekhyun eventually scolded him for getting him a branded Pyrex (because the giant was only left with about $20 dollars to spend) when it wasn’t even a special occasion but the taller insisted that the best friend title was enough of a reason. (the shorter also worked hard in the next semester break to buy the taller the same matching design)

Okay. Then im going to sleep now. You should get some rest too Chanyeol.

 

Yes, sir! (˘o˘) Goodnight ~

 

Goodnight Yeol.

 

--

 

“ Yah so Baek are you both going to make out later “

“ Please. They do it on a daily basis even before this im sure “

“ Damn it gotta have my daily eye cleaning now if they going at it in public“

“ Oh do they have a public kink or something “

“ Absolutely not! I am an innocent little cinnamon bun! “ Baekhyun grimaced and showed his best angelic face.

“ Why the you lying.. why you always lying~ mmh- “ Luhan sang and Baekhyun tried his best to ignore them telling himself that they would probably stop if he ignored them.

Sehun and Luhan high-fived each other.

Kyungsoo gave the others a look questioningly, “ Wait. So you all know about this already? “

“ Er duh? He literally pulled us all the way from dream land just to talk about his life with Park right in the middle of the night. “ Sehun sneered, raising his eyebrows suggestively, earning a real hard smack on his back.

“ Shut the hell up Oh Sehun! “

“ Yeah guess he woke up from his wet dreams and just wanted company- “ Baekhyun was now aiming the camel faced guy and the latter started running away from him while shouting even louder, “ –but is too shy to call the lead guy of his wet dreams!!! “

Kyungsoo only shoke his head. How is he friends with a bunch of elementary school kids.

 

Finally they reached their school and as the group walked into the school grounds Baekhyun’s phone rang. As usual, he knew who it was. (also nobody else actually cares to call him)

 

“ Baekkie! Where are you? Im reaching in like 2 minutes “

“ Yeah I walked with the gang today “ Baekhyun gulped, suddenly nervous about meeting Chanyeol. Sure he was already used to seeing the taller but it’s the first time seeing him as his ‘boyfriend’ today.

“ Ah!! Wait for me! I’m coming soon “ Chanyeol was literally shouting by now and the others could literally hear him.

Sehun snickered, “he’s coming…pfft”

“ B- But we don’t have classes together “ Baekhyun was confused. They usually only waited for each other if they shared their first class together.

The shorter was suddenly left with silence. “ Yeol? “ Baekhyun tried again finding it weird that the line was so quiet all of a sudden. However he gasped when he felt someone’s hands circling around his waist.

“ But it’s also our first day of being a couple. “ the giant said as Baekhyun turned his head. Suddenly their faces were so so close. Too close, for Baekhyun’s weak little heart.

“ I should be a good boyfriend and walk you to class, no? “ the giant was still holding on to him.

Baekhyun could only nod, his face turning to the colour of their shirt. Chanyeol was gazing at him, and Baekhyun too stared at the giant.

Chanyeol finally started to let go of the smaller but only to turn him around properly and give him a huge bear hug, holding him so closely and tightly.

“ I missed you so much babe! “ Chanyeol announced loudly as he pulls away from a now as-red-as-tomato-Baekhyun.

What surprises him the most was when Chanyeol’s lips came in contact to his cheek. Hell yes did wasn’t the first time it happened but that was way back when they were still kids! Baekhyun’s eyes grew twice the size when Chanyeol leans towards him again, with that stupid gorgeous smile of his.

Is he.. is he going to kiss me a-again?!

“ Play along. She’s watching. Now smile sweetly Baek “ Chanyeol ends up whispering into his ear and Baekhyun was deemed the best actor there and then as he swallowed all his disappointment and smiled his brightest smile. So… the acting has already began, huh?

“ I missed you even more, Channie ! “ Baekhyun's rectangular shaped smile appeared which was as bright as the sun. Chanyeol returned the smile and ruffled his hair earning a playful scowl from Baekhyun. " Aigo my baby is so cute~ " Chanyeol cooed, and he dragged Baekhyun inside the school premises, intertwining their fingers.

It really hurts.... but..., at least i finally get a chance to experience Chanyeol's affection

 

Kyungsoo watched from a far, tilting his head. 

You're just hurting yourself Baek. I deserve that spot...

 


A/N : Hi this here is still alive. i hope you all know that

and i decided to update this bc this story is actually the only one without and i was getting tired of writing HAHAHA ( I ONLY LIKE TO READ THEM NOT WRITE OMG IS A PAIN TO WRITE I SWEAR ) 

also bc this story is my baby and adorable but idk how it became angst?? im trash

btw that last line i randomly came up with that. which spot soo? baek's or yeol tho?? puahahaha. 

as usual pls comment and sub!!!! i love reading commentsssssssssss from all you dear bbs <333333333

im recently into up10tion any honey10 trash here? message me.........................im in pain bc hwanhee.............................................go check them out if u haven but make sure you are ready for the pain.

p.s isnt the gif cute af?? pink hair byun is like my life omggggggggggg

p.p.s wow the more i slack in updating the more i have to write in my A/Ns and the more i bore u im sorry u985y48y4rweih i just wanted to say that im sorry if you guys dont like dirty jokes and are offended?? please let me know and ill stop its just that i am a very dirty minded person ( A ERT ) in rl so im basically oh sehun in this fic lmao

 

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/chanbaek-firelight < we can be friends !

- not proofread bc u know me, im lazy like that-