1/?

But I'm not Acting!

The bell has rang indicating their break for the day. Baekhyun’s ears perked up at the noise, lifting his head from his table. He has been sleeping throughout the period. You might wonder why his teacher has not scolded him yet but that’s just how it is and his teachers have already gave up on him since day one. He was the first to stand up, while his teacher was still asking a few questions regarding history, or was it literature class? Baekhyun had no idea.

“ … so how do you find the beta value? Anybody who answ- “ his teacher stops halfway noticing a student already getting up.

“ Where are you going Mr. Byun Baekhyun? “ his teacher asked. “ I let you sleep in my class, and now you want to climb above my head ? I’m not done with my lessons! ”

“ But classes are already over sir. The bell was pretty loud, in case you have not noticed. “ Baekhyun answered. Gosh why did he have a deaf guy as a teacher.

He just walks out of the class, completely ignoring his teacher and heads off to the cafeteria. Not that he was excited for food, he just really wanted to see his best friend. He still can’t believe they’re actually separated on his Monday classes.

Baekhyun goes over to their usual seat, noticing that Sehun, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol was already there. They seemed to be talking seriously about something, with Chanyeol staring dumbfoundedly on a piece of paper.

“ Hey guys! What’s going on “ he greets, and sits down, shooting Sehun a death glare for sitting beside Chanyeol. That was his official seat alright!

“ Our Chanyeollie has got a girlfriend~~! “ Sehun sing songs, and Baekhyun chokes on the fries that he stole from Kyungsoo’s plate. The doe eyed boy quickly pats the choking boy.

“ Wh- What?! “ Baekhyun shouts, overdramatically.

“ Shut up Sehun! “ Chanyeol blushes, and Baekhyun snatches the paper Chanyeol is holding on to when he notices a heart shaped drawn on it. He also notices the blush and he felt something weird thinking that maybe this is the moment he had dreaded all his life. His best friend getting a girlfriend.

To : Chanyeol

I know that a lot of people think you’re awkward and weird, but I really think you’re cool. Especially that day when you wore your pants inside out. Everyone was laughing but I think it was incredibly cute. Meet me after school today at the gates.

Be mine.

  • Yeri

Baekhyun’s eyeballs almost fell out of its socket at the two last words. Be mine? Are you kidding me? No Chanyeol will never be yours.Not now, not in a million years, NOT EVER! He is MY best friend. He is technically mine! MESSED WITH THE WRONGGGG GUY!

“ Look at his blushing face. He obviously likes her. Ill wait for her with you later Chanyeol. don’t you worry. “ Sehun snickered, and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“ So what are you going to do Chanyeol “ Kyungsoo asked, when Sehun finally stopped his nonsense.

What do you mean are you going to do anything. Freaking Kyungsoo and his dumb questions of course he wont do anything! Pretty sure this Yeri is no good for my- Baekhyun thought, mentally murdering Kyungsoo for being dumb. His train of thoughts were cut off when Chanyeol speaks.

“ Im going to meet her “ Chanyeol whispers, and Sehun burts into his ‘at last our Chanyeol is getting laid’ mode.

“ Do you like her? “ Kyungsoo then asks, and before Chanyeol could reply Baekhyun already got up from his seat and sped off.

“ The hell is wrong with that guy “ Kyungsoo looks at Baekhyun’s direction, and the other follows his gaze.

“ Meh. Baek has always had a small bladder. “ Sehun says, disinterested. “ Guess that’s not the only thing he has that is small~~~ “ he added, and laughs by himself.

 

Baekhyun runs off to the nearest Bathroom stall, he starts tearing up and it frightens himself. He has no idea what has gotten into him that he is crying and feeling so hurt. He also didn’t want to hear Chanyeol’s answer because he was certain what his answer was going to be since he says he will meet her. He wipes away his tears with the back of his hands, trying to calm down. Why was he even crying in the first place. He just doesn’t want his best friend to have a girlfriend. That’s all, right?

 

 

Baekhyun was dozing off again after classes. Normally he doesn’t sleep in classes that he shares with Chanyeol but crying was tiring him out. Or that was just an excuse. He didn’t want to face the giant right now. Not when he was going to get a girlfriend… in 2 hours time? However, he realizes he is sneaking a few peeks at the giant. He was taking down notes like the good student he was. Eyebrows twisted in concentration, his hands that goes up every once in a while to push his glasses into place. How he makes this look whenever the teacher gets in his view. Chanyeol has always hated it when that happens. Chanyeol is so perfect, Baekhyun thinks. Although many would point out his flaws easily. But all his flaws were what made him perfect. Suddenly, Chanyeol turns into his direction, and catches him looking at him. Baekhyun then turns his head to the other side, hoping that Chanyeol wasn’t looking at him.

 He suddenly feels a buzz on his thigh. He takes his phone out, and sees that it’s a message from Chanyeol. he turns to look at his friend, and Chanyeol is already looking at him. The giant gives him a smile. His heart skips a beat. Why does Chanyeol still have this kind of effect on him?! Baekhyun internally squeals and quickly avoids his gaze, turning back to the front and slides his phone to open the message.

 

And I thought you were asleep. Stop checking me out, Baek! I know you have a hot best friend. Hehehehehe. Oh and, Im going out now. Make sure you leave a few minutes after I do. I need to talk to you.

 

Oh my gosh. This is it, Baekhyun thinks. He can imagine what his best friend was about to say.

Baek, im sorry but I wont be spending so much time with you anymore after I get this new hot girlfriend I have that has large s and a nice booty, unlike you. Flat chested washing board.

Baekhyun cringed at the thought. No. Chanyeol wont do that. He has a nice himself. He watches Chanyeol stand up to leave the class. . It’s his turn now.

 

He exits his classroom, turning round the corner when suddenly he feels a hand pulling him into the janitor’s room.

“ What the f-! “ Baekhyun gasps when he feels he same hand covering his mouth

“ Shh!! “

Baekyun shuts up when the lights are on, and he sees Chanyeol right in front of him, and he bites Chanyeol’s hand that was still on his mouth.

“ ouch!! “ Chanyeol flails his hand, Baekhyun doesn’t just look like one, he acts like a puppy sometimes! “ Was that necessary?! “ he half whispered, half shouted.

“ Was it necessary to pull me like that into a dark room?! What do you have to say. Make it quick “

“ The hell. Are you on your male period today, Byun “

“ Yes. Now shoot. “

“ I need you to do me a favour. “

“ Omggggg. You dragged me all the way in just to ask me to help you do something. Park Chanyeol although you are my best friend and I would literally take a bullet for you, I cant believe you dragged me all the way… “

“ Act as my boyfriend. “

“ ..To ask for something so petty- “ Baekhyun stops halfway, looking at Chanyeol as if he has grown another head.

“ SAT WHATTTT????”

 


A/N : pffft. wow so proud of myself. actually did what i said i would 

here's a chapter!!! its either going to end in the next chapter or 2 

my first attempt at best friend AU!

do subscribe and leave comments pl0xx