5: "Yes, I'am!"

I'm Fine, It's Okay (Slow Update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Chapter :

-TOP get invited to attend SM Private Party

-Nichkhun More confused about his feeling

-Dispatch reporter wants to wrote Victoria scandal

 

Glowing lamp and dance song as DJ ready for played another good song, with Leeteuk and Shindong as MC, SM Private Party like an event at famous BAR. Nichkhun sat in bartender table with simple beer as his company, Tiffany left him alone 5 minute ago, she said want to greed another SM family and guest. It was third times he attends SM Private Party, first time he came that was great all SM Family welcomed him with warm hug. He always amazed every time he attends SM Private Party, they like real family, but JYP not lose like that, ‘We like that too’ Nichkhun thought.

Nickhun look around, the girl in corner, Victoria take his attention from first time he sat at bartender table, with long high west black trousers and red blouse she looks very pretty that’s night, he looks left his girlfriend stand with EXO members, ‘My girlfriend looks pretty too.’ Nichkhun drunk his beers, looked Victoria out and enter again with flower bucket in hand, another hand holding another hands, in moments he knows who had another hand, that was TOP, yes Bigbang member TOP.

(Flashback)

Nichkhun look for the hunger games book, this time he so into in the hunger games. The story line was very good to him, he saw every movie the hunger games, but the books more interesting than movie for him.

Finally the books that he was looking for fifteen minutes ago found it. He went to cashier, queued behind some tall man with good cloths, from behind he knows he was handsome man. When the man wants to pay his books, Nichkhun feels that he knows that man, Oh.. It was his senior, TOP from Bigbang.

Nichkhun greets him. “Annyeonghaseyo”. And bow 60 degrees.

TOP replied him. “Annyeonghaseyo”.  With smile. “Ohh you like the hunger games to?”. TOP asked Nichkhun after he saw a books hunger games in Nichkhun hand.

“Yes, I’m so into with this book this time.” Nichkhun answer and show up his books.

TOP finish her payment. “Okay, I’m first”.

“Oh yes, annyeonghaseyo”. Nichkhun bow again 60 degrees

Before TOP went away. “I think we will meet again not in long time”. He went away with smile.

“Oh yes.” Nichkhun bow again. ‘Such a good senior’. His thought.

After  Nichkhun rode his agency car, Nichkhun asked his manager. "Hyung, you know TOP sunbaenim?”.

“Yes, why?”. His manager started engine.

“He has a good personally, He greets with warm before”.

“You meet him?”

“Hmm”.

“He nice?”

“Yes, why?” Nickhun feel strange with the manager’s question.

“I know he is nice, but from what I heard he is not easy going to act such as warm person”.

“Just gossip, he is a nice person”. Nichkhun end the conversation

(Flashback End)

‘Oh that why he act like that, before’. Nichkhun thought. This time not his mind, but his heart was aching saw Victoria holding another man, not him. He can't do anything, that was make him more angry. Saw TOP get a greeting warm from f(x) member and another SM Family make Nichkhun more jealous.

He had been greet like that before, but not warm such as family like TOP now, even Victoria best friend Changmin, Kyunhyun and Ryeowook or her 86line SM Family Donghae, Eunhyuk and Zhoumi really welcomed TOP such as family. Nichkhun can't believe that, he know exactly some of them had a crush to Victoria, and if Victoria introduced some man to them, they can’t welcomed as warm like now. That was from Nichkhun experience, 3 years ago. 2 Months before his WGM ended, Victoria introduced Nichkhun to them, and man know man, Nichkhun know dislike her fellow to him especially Donghae, he fells tense from him. But what’s make TOP get a warm welcomed from them, ‘Donghae already move on ? or there is another case ?’ Nichkhun mind didn’t stop thinking.

In other hand Victoria looks very happy, the smile didn’t stop adorns in her face, maybe it was first time Nichkhun look Victoria been happy like that. His jealous doesn’t stop, now that was tottering his body now, he doesn’t this situation, Nichkhun just hope Tiffany can come back to him as soon as possible, he wants left this party.

Victoria took one beer for TOP and gave to him. “How about the party?” Victoria asked him.

“Very great, they so nice to me, I think I’ll be die because my nervous before”. TOP took his beer from Victoria.

“Why?”

“I heard you had some guardian in here. I was afraid”. TOP drunk his beers.

“You already meet them before, they were like you from first time you meet them, why need afraid?”.

“Right, but who didn’t afraid meet in laws?”

“Hehehe, I think I’ll feels like that too, if you asked me meet your family.” This time Victoria drunk her beer.

TOP looked Victoria with lovely face. “My mother like you.”He gave Victoria peeks in cheek.

“Not your mother, but YG family”. Victoria gave him smile as reply.

He put down his beer. “You wants meet them?”

“I’d love to say yes if you asked me”. Victoria look TOP beer. “But I’ll refus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter