3 : “Private Relationship for Now”

I'm Fine, It's Okay (Slow Update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Chapter.

TopToria lovey dovey.
Victoria talk about Khunfany to T.O.P , that actually T.O.P already know their relationship long time ago.

“Congratulation~ Congratulation~ (for)First Place Congratulation~” All staff and managers of f(x) welcomed member f(x) with sing a song after f(x) get First place at KBS Bank for Red Light. Many message for member f(X) from all their close friend and college. This winning more memorable for f(x), they already hard working for 1 year more and comeback with full album.

Victoria get message from her lovely boyfriend, thin smile together with her rabbit eyes read that message. Not a long time there incoming call from choi seung yeon, she looked amber and gave a signal ‘I need to get this one’, amber said okay with her hand. She leaved the waiting room to quite place.

---

“You can go first, I will park this cars firstly.” Nichkhun talked to his girlfriend and Jessica. Nichkhun, Tiffany and Jessica went to music bank together, they want to congratulate their hobae (Junior) and sister, actually this morning Jessica will went to KBS office at Yeouido alone, but she accidentally meet with khunfany couple.

“Okay, we will wait in there.” Tiffany smile and leave parking area.

--

“Hello.” Victoria get the incoming call, after she arrived in a quiet place.

“Congratulation for your first winning.” T.O.P reply in another line.

“Not mine, but f(x)” Victoria answers with smile.

“I know. I’m sorry I can congratulate you directly.” T.O.P really regret for this one. They already busy with their schedule, and if they can met they can be a lovey dovey couple such an another couple.

“It’s okay……” She understand with his excuse and pause for a moment. “When you comeback to Korea ?”

“Why ?, Are you already miss me?” he tease Victoria

“Yes, I Am.” She accepted her willing to bring down her pride. How come, two weeks more she not met T.O.P. Their busy with own schedule. Bigbang busy with tour and f(x) busy with the comeback. 

“I’m miss you too, next Friday we can meet if you not busy.”

“I will tell manager oppa for vacate my schedule that day.” She answer with smile ear to ear.

--

Bip, Bip. After Nichkhun parked his car, he leaved that area, but he hear someone talked at the corner, firstly he not much interested to hear the conversation, but after Nichkhun hear again, he feel that voice very familiar to him.

“Chagi (read:honey) don’t work too hard, and don’t forget to take a vitamin pills that I brought last time from China. It’s really broke my heart if I see you sick.” Victoria talked with her aegyo voice.

“Okay, okay.” T.O.P in another line smile hear her aegyo voice. He really like how to Victoria nagging him. First time they met, T.O.P fallen love to Victoria because her innocent face, but after he close he know about another her charm, after they be a couple he know another her charm more than before. Everyday he feels like in maze, her personality gave a surprise every moment. After 2 months they be a couple, he very sure ‘I never bored to her’, Victoria different with another girls, he know that the decision to make her became his girl, it’s not wrong.

Hear about the conversation Nichkhun shock, he never thought before that he will heard her aegyo voice such a ‘girlfriend talk to her boyfriend’ not for him but for another person. Already 3 years ago he heard the her tone voice like this, he don’t know why he feel really miss the tone voice. Nichkhun know he not the place to feel like this, he already had a girlfriend, not just a girlfriend, a really pretty and cute girlfriend, many man jealous to him. But ‘the Chagi’ really made him lose his mind.

“Sorry, I can talk more, our kids already waiting for me. Byeee.” Actually Victoria don’t want to end this conversation, she still miss him, but she know this place it’s not much private, she worried if there someone hear their conversation.

Nichkhun leave that place, he didn’t want to meet Victoria like this, ‘a stalked’.

“Okay, stay healthy and don’t forget to eat, and a take vitamin pills.” T.O.P end the conversation.

--

“Unnie, why take you so long?.” Sulli welcomed Victoria with an aegyo.

“Don’t ask the obvious answer?.” Krsytal teased Sulli.

“I’m not ask you. Merong :P.” Sulli answered with a tongue sticking and make krystal get a sullen face.

“Ending girls, don’t be like a children.” Luna separated the girls  “They already wait you.” Luna point Jessica, Tiffany and Nichkhun.

“Oh hai.” Victoria welcomed three guests.

“Congratulation unnie, about your group winning.” Tiffany gave a bucketof rose to Victoria.

“Thank you.” Victoria take a rose. “What brings you here.”

“To congratulate f(x).” Tiffany a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter