9 : "Khunfany First"

I'm Fine, It's Okay (Slow Update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Chapter :

-Chapter 1 : The news about khuntoria came out, there so many comment that they feel sorry to Victoria because Nichkhun dumped her, made Tiffany apology to Victoria.
-Chapter 2 : Victoria actually already had a boyfriend TOP, and they love each other
-Chapter 3: F(x) comeback red light and became winner, to congratulate their first place, jessica as Krystal sister treat a dinner for f(x) and khunfany, who accidentally meet with Jessica came along in dinner party, but the sulli question made all people feel fishy about Victoria “boyfriend”
-Chapter 4 : Nichkhun very disturbed with Victoria “boyfriend” gossip, he know he wrong but his mind very different with his heart.
-Chapter 5 :Khunfany meet with Toptoria in SM Private party all people welcome TOP with warm hug, but Nichkhun very annoyed with that situation. Until Nichkhun find the situation where she can talk with Victoria just both of them, Nichkhun asked anything that really bothered his for couple years, bust the answer made him very angry, not satisfied with the answer.
-Chapter 6: Nichkhun meet Victoria at the Bar, but Victoria very mean to him. Some scene about TOP and Nichkhun tense time when double date dinner. A special appearance of Donghae. Victoria still not talk about toilet accident. And a reporter found Victoria with donghae and nichkhun.
-Chapter 7 : TOPTORIA flashbach, how can they became lovers. From TOP side.
-Chapter 8 : TOP angry to Victoria because he feeling that Victoria lied to him.

Once again for reader this story based the situation at 2014 until 2015 when Khunfanny news breaking up. (Just for remember)

Let's start Chapter 9, Happy Reading

 

 

---

 

 

Pair of Timberland Earthkeepers Larchmont Mens enter the elevator, his hands move toward eighth button. He looks at his watch, swiss army, gift from someone that had place in his heart. A big sigh let out from his mouth a moment after the elevator’s open. He walks to his apartment, enter the password, birthday of his girlfriend, Tiffany.

Nichkhun enter his apartment, put down his car key at table under a charming mirror, at the hallway in his apartment. Nichkhun sat down at his sofa, at the living room, didn’t bother to turn on the lamp. He more comfortable like this, in the dark, his mood was support with the atmosphere. He looks to his right side, feeling empty. Right after his couch, there a cute frame with his girlfriend and himself photo, when their holiday at LA Disneyland.

 

---

 

“I think we need to break up, I’m sorry but I can’t handle this anymore.” Nichkhun looks bewildered. This noon Tiffany ask him to dinner together, and Nichkhun deal with that, it been so long time she and he didn’t had time for their self, their such busy with their own work. Nichkhun looked at her steak, there still half of them at her plate, did this things so bothering her, did he already made her hurt.

“I knew when you ask me to became your girlfriend, I thought I need to say no, but my heart can’t help so happy to heard that, and I said yes.” Nichkhun looked her again, she looks so hurt, tired. Did him made her like that.

 “I thought you can love me, when we together, I thought I can change you to love me. But I’m wrong, how hard I try, you still love her, the eyes when you looked her, that was different when you looked me. Okay you looked like you love me, but that eyes was same, when we’re a friends, that was same.” Tiffany can’t help but crying, she doesn’t want to cry in front him. She doesn’t want to looked weak in front him.

Nichkhun gave her, his handkerchief, he realize that he already made her hurt, so hurt, until she looks like that, a cheerful and pretty girl that always stand beside him, cheer up him, made he feeling better now gone. The one that he can saw right know was a very hurt women.

“I’m sorry.” Two words left from his mouth. He don’t how to comfort her, he afraid if he touch her again, she will hurt again, like a wings of butterfly.

Tiffany drunks her wine for the last time, and stand up from her chair. “I want to go home.” Said her to him.

After heard that Nichkhun stand up from his chair. “Let me give you ride.” Tifanny just nodded, this was her last time, sit at his car, the last time a moment their together, Tiffany still want it.

There nothing conversation between them. Nichkhun just drive his cars, watch at the rode, sometimes looks his mirrors car. Tiffany  just keeping silent not as usual. Usually she the talker when their at his car, she will tell him anything about her days, Nichkhun just smile like a perfect boyfriend, with his ear that always ready heard her story, can’t deny but Nichkhun found her story was interesting, she such a bubble and cheerful person. They always good together, he doesn’t knew when their moment went to wrong path.

Tiffany looked at high building whom always company her when she back to her place. She looked at windows of the building, never get warm but feeling empties, always empties. From the start, this relations not health for both of them, especially her. When she tell her story to him, she always gets warm smile from him, but that just his frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter