1: "I’m Okay"

I'm Fine, It's Okay (Slow Update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Upgrade

Happy Reading

---

 

 

3 April 2014 “SM & JYP confirm Nichkhun 2PM and Tiffany dating” That news be number one in search online ranking in Korea, even being the hottest topic on the world because there was many fans of both idol. Many pro and contra, not a bit support and not a bit opposition too. Even name of leader f(x), Victoria taken along.

True, if leader f(x) ever become Nichkhun 2PM’s virtual wife, and although they already “divorced”, many fans want if they can be a real couple. They still manage as favorite couple of We got Married even their already leave that reality show.

Before the news that Nickhun and Tiffany are dating, many blog or fancafe was made because Khuntoria, a nickname from Nickhun and Victoria couple. There were to much people who still love them. Can’t denied chemistry that both of them build made many fans fall in love, but that was already end 3 years ago, now they live in path theirs. But fans really love Khuntoria couple, so can’t help it, if there still a little bit hope, that khuntoria can became a real couple.

 

---

 

“What time is it now” Question Victoria to Nickhun. Nichkhun still played with papers which contains sentences of love letter whose made of Victoria for him. Nichkhun saw his watch but he is quiet and just keep playing with the papers. He doesn’t want to said it, when he said it, all of this will end, he still doesn’t want to let her go. Nickhun wants to be her husband forever, that was to much, right ?

Victoria asked again. “What time ?”.

“12.15” Forced. He was being forced to said that. If can he want take back his sentence a moment ago, and lied to her. He wants to be her lovers yet.

“It’s ended already” Victoria tried to looked at him, with a little smile, Nichkhun always love that smile. Nichkhun looked at her too, replying her Nichkhun favorite smile, with his smile. They manage to smile, but the gloom take them more deeper than their smile.

“We …. must end happily.” Victoria continue her words with tears in her eyes. Victoria can’t help but crying, after all the gloom, the sad, more bigger than those all smile right now. Nichkhun was a best man that she ever date, although it just virtual but he still her husband. He still protective to her. His eyes, Victoria not stupid person, she knew Nickhun had feeling to her, and that made her feeling better. Who doesn’t like being loved from someone.

Heard her voice Nichkhun can’t help but looked at the roofs with tears in his eyes, didn’t dare look at Victoria. He doesn’t like being weak in front of her, he wants her remember him as someone who always can reliable.

Victoria just want to said thank you, at least she wants to paid all his kind effort to her. “During 1 year 3 months, there are a lot of happy moments, …” Nichkhun feels his throat very dry heard Victoria spoke. “ … a lot of blissful things also. We spent it very happily…” said Victoria, unable to look at Nichkhun’s face. This was so sad for both of them. “… and I very gratefully to you for taking care of me.” Continue Victoria with smile, replied with a little nod and smile by Nichkhun.

Separation never made happy, but sad. Even their can manage meet at work, but their status was never same anymore. They will back as strangers, be friends seems possible for both of them, afraid someone built a wall between them.

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

A pair of Adidas the most new shoes collection walks at hall of SM Practice Area Rooms. Victoria walk to the her practice room, the place that was usually be used of senior Idol at SM. When she open the door, she can saw Tiffany sit lean on the wall while played her I-Phone. Victoria remember that this rooms will empty, so she can used that rooms. Did she enter the wrong room, or her manager got a wrong info.

---

Tiffany seems waiting someone actually but sounds of the door open made she look toward Victoria. “Oh Unnie” she managed to said hello to her hobae (junior) that actually more older than her, don’t forget her smile eyes that always became her icon.

Seems that “unnie”  was for Her, Victoria thought. She can’t saw anyone who can calling as unnie beside her, when just two people at this place, her and Tiffany. “Oh, What’s bring you here? Does Soshi have a practice today ?” answer Victoria enter the rooms, still she wants to make sure about this practice room things.

Tiffany smile heard Victoria question she must wonder, why she in this rooms. “No, we don’t had a practice, as me as well I don’t had a practi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter