TEASER 02

아파트 / LIFE IS LIKE THAT ; apply closed
  
 
 

Life Is Like That / Teaser 02

( 2.15 PM ) INSIDE SANSUNG'S SMARTPHONE OFFICE BUILDING.

 
Giyoung was cautiously walking from the parking lot, hands all occupied with a pile of wooden board that she needed to bring for sample. Her team was busy preparing for the annual business plan report that she decided to help them at least, although judging by how she struggled carrying all that kind of boards right now, it was hard for her to do it alone. 
 
She finally arrived at the front of elevator's door, stopped for a while before pointed out her elbow in attempt to press the 'down' button when suddenly someone pressed it for her.
 
"Need a help?"
 
Giyoung turned to the voice and found Seo Kangjoon, a senior from the other sales team whom she was kind of familiar with. "I'm fine, sunbae," she shortly answered.
 
Kangjoon pressed number 8f and 14f button, while silently sighed over the girl who stood next to him. Giyoung was known for being persistent, even tenacious, often judged as not having any pride because she always diligently doing errands, even when she was told to wash the trash can she just nodded. Everybody knew the team treated her harshly, sometimes too much, but they couldn't help her, and she didn't want to be helped either.
 
The elevator stopped at the 8th floor where Kangjoon walked out. He turned to the girl and said, "The boards are kinda heavy and rough. Be careful not to hurt yourself."
 
"Yes." Giyoung smiled and bowed to the older guy before the door finally closed, leaving her by herself in the elevator. She took a breath and adjusted the boards, making sure nothing would fall out. Honestly, beside how her personality didn't let her to get a help from others, she didn't want her team to see Kangjoon as her source of help and accused her for seducing him as he had been sort of defending her lately.
 
Giyoung kind of lost in her thought until the elevator ting-ed at her work place in 14th floor. She slightly jumped as she saw her senior Kim Sunggyu standing before the door, looking at her in disbelief.
 
"Who told you to bring that?" He asked in an angry tone, but his voice almost whispered as he didn't want someone else to hear. "I've told you that I will bring the sample by myself! Do you want me to get chewed by Mr. Shin?"
 
"But, sunbae–" Before Giyoung could say anything, Sunggyu forcedly took the boards from her that some of them fell out, hit her feet before the ground. Giyoung couldn't help but hissed as the blood followed in some parts of the wound.
 
"I told you!" Sunggyu retorted again, quickly collected all the scattered boards. "Go to the medical office and get treated," He sighed as he pressed 5f button. "You're such a nuisance, really."
 
The elevator door was closing while Giyoung grinded her teeth, biting her lips as she tried to endure the pain. It was hurt, both physically and mentally. She couldn't blame anyone because it was true that no one told her to bring the sample, but honestly, she just wanted to help. Couldn't they be more considerate? Did she try too hard?
 
With a sigh, Giyoung walked out from the elevator, dragging her wounded left foot with the other to the medical room in 5th floor. What another unlucky day at work.
 
 
***
 
 
PANACOTTA :
well, okay, this is the second teaser asdfghjkl tbh i don't know what did i write otl i get influenced by misaeng too much hahahah;; i hope this teaser will give you a big picture as how giyoung's workplace is all about. (did you see how i named her company lol) well hope you'll like it c:
and don't forget to turn your app in soon because the deadline is near!!