TEASER 01

아파트 / LIFE IS LIKE THAT ; apply closed
  
 
 

Life Is Like That / Teaser 01

( 8.20 PM ) INSIDE giyoung's room, 304.

 
Giyoug was leaning on the sofa, strecthed his hand a bit before picking up a cup of hot tea on the table next to her and sipped it. It was still 8 p.m., yet her body was already in the low-battery state which could collapse to a deep sleep in any time soon. Despite of going home early, Monday had always been a tiring day for Giyoung which basically drained her energy due to the unending errands she needed to work at the office. If she looked back, she used to be positive and passionate about work but now she wasn't sure anymore since there weren't much change for good...
 
"Noona? Are you listening to me?"
 
A voice snapped Giyoung back to reality, reminding herself that she wasn't the only one in the room.
 
"Huh-yes?" Blankly, she looked at the guy sitting next to her, earned a chuckle.
 
"What do you think of girls doing plastic surgery?" Jinyoung repeated the question he asked a moment ago. It wasn't uncommon to see Giyoung spacing out, even when he was doing some kind of interview to her at the moment. Getting his fingers fixated on the computer, he waited for a reply—he expected a decent reply in the sake of his assignment.
 
Giyoung ah-ed and coughed, clearing . "About that... I don't mind, though. It's their choice if they want to look pretty, but in my opinion, it actually isn't only about self-satisfaction," she coolly said, earning a 'why' expression from Jinyoung. "Well, if we look more into it, plastic surgery also relates to the success in our country. Although aren't well educated, if they're pretty, they could get to work in a decent environment. Anyway, we live in a society where plastic surgery is common, and most people judge by appearances. See if not, joke about unpretty gag women won't sell."
 
Jinyoung nodded in amusement as he dilligently typed the answer. Giyoung was always able to think broadly, and straight-forward, that it was a perfect choice for him having Giyoung as an interviewees to his recent assignment. She had a better view in life and experiences, even sometimes Giyoung could see surrounding better than him who majored in Psychology.
 
"So, what would you do about our society?" Jinyoung questioned once more while still being focused on his computer as some of the margins went off. When he'd done fixing it, he still didn't get any respond. Sighing, Jinyoung checked if the girl spaced out again. "Noona, you don't—"
 
He stopped as he saw Giyoung was already in sleep, having her hand as a pillow, resting her head on the table. was a bit opened and Jinyoung couldn't help but laugh at the sight. He didn't know what Giyoung had gone through the day but seeing her sleep so soundly, she must be really tired. She should had told him beforehand though, so that he didn't come over to do this interview since an hour ago and let her rest. 
 
Getting up from his sit, Jinyoung took Giyoung's tea cup and went to the kitchen, placed it on the dish rack after he cleanly washed it. He approached Giyoung, took her phone and set up an alarm for thirty minutes later. With a smile, he wrote a note.
 
"I go first since you leave me sleeping, *sigh* can't focus because you snore a lot."
 
He tried to hold his laugh while re-reading it. He hesitated for a bit before he smiled shyly, getting embarassed all of sudden as he wrote the next sentence.
 
"Don't forget to lock the door, noona ♡ "
 
 
***
 
 
PANACOTTA :
Whoa, hello! I'm back with a short teaser which idk it looks more like a scenario XD
I just want to give you a brief about Giyoung and Jinyoung's relationship so- yeah. Enjoy the first teaser! And tell me what do you think about this short teaser XD
Don't forget to turn in your app before deadline <3