Like a summer dream ( last chapter)

Won´t you just stay with all of us ?

And like that Choi bin forgot about the story of the kiss but not about Byung-ho and he had to do something about it.

Choi bin : Yoshi I need you to call my sister and my grandma...

Yoshi : And why is that are you crazy ? to do that ?

Choi bin ; I need to bring Byung-ho out so I´ll need you all... To let him forgive himself and be forgiven.He needs that.

Woo bin : ( stayed over Yoshi and Choi bin house) Me and Jong Suk will help you to do that.

( Moments later )

Grandma : Why did you caledl me here ? don´t you have shame ?

Oishii: This time I have to agree I don´t want to see this ladie ...

Grandma: Me neither ... You became such a rude young man 

Byung-ho : Aigoo you two make so much noise, you ended up making me angry ... are you crazy ? such annoying brats.

Woo bin : ( gets up) You see grandma this guy here is Byung-ho the last of seven personnas who lived inside of your grandson... and he needs to be forgiven to be able to move on .. 

Byung-ho : You really piss me off ( grabbing his neck ) who do you think you´re a mind reader ? And you Jong Suk stay put or I kill him ( watching Jong Suk trying to reach his hand),

Grandma: I get it now ,,, my boy was sick , it wasn´t really him.( feeling sad)

Oishii ; It was all your fault , that my brother became like this.... so if you´re my brother I forgive you.

And Byung-ho starts to let go of Woo bin and stars to wanting more of love that Oishii gave him.

Yoshi ; I forgive you too , so let my man go already please...

Jong Suk : You´re suffering but you´re also making suffer , I forgive you , so just go and let him be with us please.

Grandma: My boy, my little boy I finally realize it , how hard must have been on you ....come back and you Byung-ho ? is that right ? let him come back...

Byung-ho : thank you guys for set me free ( showing a smile ). Just tell him to change his hairstyle cof cof .... I really thank  you for understanding me now.

tumblr_ljsw46lrGC1qd2ldbo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_mjnkl6MlH21r8sro0o1_500.gif

( Moments later Choi Bin regains his senses).

Choi bin ; Why are you all here and looking at me ? ( confused)

Yoshi : we all set you free , now there are no more personnas ... ( looking tired)

Choi bin ; Oh even Woo bin is smiling... but now I´m alone .. they used to protect me.

Jong Suk: No you aren´t you have us ... and now your grandma and your sister...

Grandma: I´m really sorry I didn´t knew...I was such a bad person how could I did what I did to you my boy , my dear boy ...

Choi bin : You shouldn´t forget about my sister ... My dear Oishii, she was a victim too.

Grandma: Don´t ask for too much.. she was not your father child , we always said you were twins ... but she was from  a affair your father had...

Choi bin ; What is that true ?

Grandma : Yes that´s our family biggest secret... it just happenned that she was born in the same day as you . No I´ll be going I need to lay down.

Choi bin ; Grandma thank you for forgive me and I hope that with time  you´ll get to see how Oishii is fantastic.

Oishii: Well I better get going , glad to see you well dear brother .. I love you . But I have to get going do you wanna come along ?

Grandma: ( trying to make her grandson happy) Do you wanna a ride ? I can take you were you want...

( And Choi Bin left with Oishii , since he didn´t wanted to be with his grandma for too long, he couldn´t help feeling hurt by her ).

Oishii : Hey brother where´s Yoshi .... wasn´t he worried about you ? why won´t you call him ?

Choi Bin : Maybe he´s too hurt, I can´t call him , I just feel that I really hurted him and that I don´t have the right to call him ...

Oishii : You just love him too much , I could see that so why won´t you forgive yourself ? Call him already !

( Meanwhile)

 

Yoshi : Hey where´s Choi Bin ? why isn´t he looking for me ? or chasing me !

Woo bin : ( looking at him ) You know he won´t do that , is not his style , you have to wait , he probably feels guilty...

Woo bin: Hey don´t look like that ..... it´s okay , he´ll be back , just wait ....

Yoshi : I´m missing that bastard  , so much that it hurts when I think about it. I didn´t thought of falling for him this bad.

Woo bin : ( Looking at his phone ) Oh  I need to answer this call , just wait a bit please .

( Woo bin went to  the other room )

Jong Suk : Yah Woo bin .... I came to visit Choi Bin but he won´t stop crying and subbing...

Woo bin: We need to do something ... Oh I know , I have a plan, I´ll tell you...

Jong Suk : Hmm , yes tell me every detail of it please.

Woo bin : We´re going to make those to make up and love each other like they do.

( Meanwhile Jong Suk goes to talk to Choi Bin with the plan on his head).

Choi Bin : Yah you jerk ... you didn´t said a word to me for two months now ... are you crazy ?? I missed you punk !

Jong Suk : Oh you see it´s because Jong  Suk  is  sick and I need your help my friend ... I need you to take care of my dog since he´s little people can try to steal him.

Choi Bin : Is that for real ? you know i hate dogs, but since is because of a serious stuff , I ´ll get going to your house...

 

( Meanwhile)

Jong Suk  : Oh.... Yoshi I need your help ... wake up already ( giving a punch into Yoshi blanket)...

Yoshi : ( feeling sleepy) hey are you crazy it´s sunday let me sleep ....

Jong Suk  : You see I need your help ... come on wake up ...

Yoshi : what .... what´s your problem ?? 

Jong Suk : calm down... you see I have a date with Woo bin but my mother is coming back from a trip right into our home .. can you go and wait for her and maybe make dinner to her ?

Yoshi : Your mother ? oh I love your mother ... of course I can , give just a hour to sleep and I´ll go.

(One hour later )

Woo Bin: Hey Jong suk I saw Choi Bin inside and Yoshi is in his way , so we need to hide and see what´s going to happen...

( Choi Bin is searching for the dog´s food , while the dog is wandering around him )

 

Choi Bin: ( almost smiling) you don´t seem to be a bad dog , I kinda feel like hugging you...

Yoshi : Ah is someone home ? ( looking around ) I´m getting in ... ( putting the bags in the kitchen)

( the dog skips from Choi Bin arms and run into Yoshi )

Yoshi : Oh you´re the new member of the family , so cute .... are you alone ? let´s get you something to eat...

( Yoshi opens the door and Choi Bin is there unable to move )

Yoshi : Ah you´re here , sorry I didnt knew ( trying to look away and leaving )

Choi Bin : HEY , don´t ... go ... just don´t leave me ....can we start again ?

Woo Bin and Jong Suk : yeah we did it ( hugging and kissing each other ) but we still need to hear is answer...

Yoshi : Hey you fool , I´ve been waiting to hear those words from you ... what took you so long ? ( running to his arms)

Choi Bin : Tell me one thing Yoshi ... what´s love for you ?

Yoshi : That´s easy ... for me love is you , I mean the way you smile , the way you look at me , the way you kiss me , the simple moment you entered in my life you changed it ... and for me it´s like a mental ilness I wanted to kill you but at the same time heal you ., so as time passed by I just wanted to be the person who you could rely on.

Choi Bin : I can see how beautiful you´re and I´m blessed to be loved by you !!

 

Happiness-Is...header.png

Woo Bin : So in the end to me happiness is you Jong Suk ... do you wanna marry me ?

 

Jong Suk ; Yes , million times yes you pabbo !

 

END ^^