Did you regret it ? or was it just another kiss ?

Won´t you just stay with all of us ?

 

Jong suk : ( looking sleepy) How did you get in ? who gave you the key ?

Woo bin; Damn look at those abs ... can I touch it ? ( looking at his abs)

Jong suk: Hey get to the point ... why are you here ? and why did you bring your luggage ?

Woo bin: You know it will make two years that we met and I was falling for you in silence... but that day I was worked up with jealous....

Jong suk: Yah don´t get in my bed.... don´t touch me ... 

Woo bin: Aren´t I handsome ? can´t you like me ?

Woo bin started to get close to Jong suk,kissing his back and his neck, Jong suk couldn´t move since Woo bin had found his weak spot, then he put his hand in what he called " the udon big spot" and he and caress it until Jong suk screamed of pleasure and grabbed his nails in woo bin skin making the both of them feel a lot of pleasure and need for each other. The clothes were on the floor making an L and the bed would move a lot making a wave like it was a tsunami. They went like that for at least one hour.

tumblr_mijzq4H4n41rjt072o1_500.gif

After that intense moment Woo bin gets up and gives a towel to Jong suk , for him to clean his sweat and then one of the best moments of these two happened:

Woo bin: ( making an expression of pain ) Ouch my back is hurting ...

Jong suk: ( getting up really fast) where ? tell me where it hurts ( getting really close)

Woo bin; Hey you´re getting to close I may kiss you ...

Jong suk : ( kissing him with such a passion) don´t you dare to leave me ... I fall for you more that I planned... I was jealous not of those two but because Yoshi had your attention...

Woo bin: So it was that ? all this time it was because of that ?

Jong suk: Yes ....you moved in because of him and at first I was like " such a stupid man " then I got to know you  and started to fall for your eyes , smile , the way you talk , the way you are always gentle...

Woo bin; You´re the one I love not Yoshi ,,, He´s like my brother and that day I looked surprised because I didn´t see it coming ... I never thought you´ll think that I was jealous...

Jong suk : Hey but for now we should return home.,. they must be worrying sick...

Woo bin: Let´s stay more time here... and I didn´t dyed my hair black again... after one month we can return.

 

tumblr_mk5yuwukaX1qgnyjgo2_r3_500.gif

( After one month ...They get in trying not to make noise, and smiling like the new couple they are but...)

Jong suk: Hey were are they ? go to Yoshi room please Woo bin shi ?

Woo bin : ( Screaming to Jong suk be able to hear him ) He´s not here , neither his luggage... what the hell happened here ?

( then someone enters the living room )

tumblr_inline_nbtrgr1x5V1r9a6ye.gif

Minah: Yah you two , why are you coming back together ? ( looking really mad)

Woo bin: We... we are dating Minah ... Sorry dear ! ( trying not to meet her eyes )

Minah: You.. I don´t like you anymore you pathetic clown ! I hate you ( Crying really hard )

Jong suk: Yah just calm down please ... we love each other !

Byung-ho : Oh no you didn´t hurted my Minah ! who do you two think you are to do that ?

Woo bin : When did you came out ? Minah was here just now ... How can you ?

Byung -ho : I´m the only personna who can change like this with Minah and right now she´s to fragile because you Woo bin hurted her !

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8_oR6EEvosE-glhmuRHu

Byung-ho : So Woo bin ... you´re going to die here !

Jong suk: What´s with all the dying coversation... do you know where Yoshi is ? ( feeling afraid but not showing it ),

Byung-ho : That´s not the point here ... I´ll kill you Woo bin !

As Byung -ho prepares to punch Woo bin in the stomach , Jong suk stays in the middle and ends up having a beating up, Woo bin hurried to stay up and when he stands he sees Jong suk fainting and falling in the floor and Byung -ho disappears.

( In the hospital)

Jong suk: Oh my head it hurts... I must had hit it ... but I don´t know where ...( looking at Woo bin) who are you ? 

Woo bin : You don´t remember me ? you must had hitten your head really bad !

Ki-ha: Hi do you remember me ? Aren´t I cute ?

Jong suk ; No I don´t .... Why do you act so childish ?

( Meanwhile Yoshi gets a call from Woo bin telling what happened so he rushed over there )

Yoshi : Jong suk are you okay ? 

Woo bin ; He doesn´t remember anything... even me !

 

big bang animated GIF

Yoshi : Oh Ki-ha it´s you ... why are you smiling ?

Ki-ha : I missed you ... since you´ve gone, all the personna´s are coming and going, but they always make my time so short...

Woo bin: Yoshi let´s take Jong suk home and wait for him to remember everything...

( Hours later... someone comes to visit)

kI-ha : Oh it´s a really pretty girl... want to be my friend ?

Oishii: Are you up to drugs ? why do you change like this ... such a weirdo !

Yoshi : Oishii follow me please .

( In the office)

Yoshi: The one you saw right now is not Choi bin , so I´m going to tell you something I hope you understand and....

Choi bin : ( running into the office) don´t you dare ! and you Oishii please return home for today.

( Yoshi and Choi bin are now alone)

Yoshi: I´m leaving so please excuse me !

Choi bin : ( grabbing his arm) don´t do it please .... I missed you...

Yoshi : Don´t mess with my mind please ... why do you mess with my mind ?

giphy.gif

Yoshi ; And why do you kiss me when you want and then toss me to the side ? I don´t get it ...

Choi bin: Because you only get hurt ... the personna´s are taking the control over me and I do not wish to see you getting upset over that ! I don´t want to see you hurting... That´s how much I want to protect you ...

Yoshi: You´re the cuttest thing I have in my life don´t ever leave me again... Because I won´t forgive you .Oh right we need to go see Jong suk ... he doesn´t remember us...

Choi bin : I love you my fluffy.... Oh my head,,, don´t let them take over me , help me ouch...

Min hyuk: So... Let´s kiss too ? You look like you want to kiss some more !

Yoshi: Why did you have to appear now ? can you tell me ?

Min hyuk ; His grandma is coming ... I heard it when he was on the cellphone with his mother ... and so I have to do something... so Choi bin will be asleep for a while.

( In the night of that same day )

Grandmother : Choi bin , where are you ? open the door !

Yoshi: Yah Min hyuk don´t go there stay here please !

Woo bin : Yoshi do I open the door ? someone´s screaming .

Yoshi ; No don´t open it ... let it be..

Min hyuk ; Don´t get in my way please ! Or I´ll have to hurt you .., and I don´t want that...

( Min hyuk opens the door)

Grandmother : ( slaps his face ) You dare to try to kill me ? my own grandson ... I´ve been these 15 years in an hospital trying to survive and I was dying to ask you why ? 

Min hyuk : You dare to slap my pretty face ... do you went crazy ? Do you know how much I hate you ?

 

( 20 years ago )

Choi bin : Granny can you go buy some chocolate ? Oishii loves it ^^

Grandmother : Oh yes my dear tomorrow is your´s 4 birthday ... so you can buy it today ^^

Choi bin : Shouldn´t we call Oishii granny ?

Grandmother : Oh she´s busy ... let´s go my baby !

( Bu Oishii was being beaten up by mother and Choi bin didn´t knew it , his mother used to hit his sister ,so she would start to hate her own baby).

Choi bin: Oishii I have sweet stuff for us ( openning the door ) oh is that blood , are you hurt ?

Oishii: Where were you ? ( looking at him with puppy eyes ) why are you late ?

Choi bin : Did you fall in the garden ? it must hurt... ( picking something from his pocket) here´s a tissue...

Oishii: I didn´t fell it was...

Grandmother : ( entering right in the wrong moment) Kids let´s eat dinner , today we have pizza... Oh Oishii you have to clean yourself first ( not even looking at her).

( Back to the present)

Min hyuk: You never told me how hurt that child was ! so I did what was right.... I saw you and my parents as the angels... and that poor child was being forbiden of what was  her rights , so don´t you dare put the blame on me ! I saw you that night ... old nag .

Grandmother: I did what was right ... don´t you point your finger at me .

Min hyuk: You pulled the hair of a four years old child to sell her to a woman who turned her into a ... don´t you have any sense of guilty ? You killed the sister I had and turned her into a monster... A greedy monster !

Grandmother : Who are you ? those eyes seeking revenge , who are you ?

Min hyuk: I´m the one who survived to all of that drama... now please go away !

( As the grandmother leaves ... Min hyuk faints he stayed for too long )

Yoshi: Yah Choi bin wake up please !

tumblr_inline_nc1cppJMLy1qzb80b.gif 

Chang-ho : This room looks pretty nice , I can make a studio here ! Oh now that I take a real look at you Yoshi ,... you´re really ugly my friend !

Yoshi: Aren´t you the funny one... I didn´t find it funny ! 

Chang-ho : Where´s Woo bin ... he´s really charming ^^ he´s still with Jong suk ?

(Meanwhile)

Jong suk: So let´s recall it again... you´re saying you´re my boyfriend ?

Woo bin: It´s been a month ,  we ´re doing all this mental exercise , you don´t remember at all ? I have a Picture ... see ?

tumblr_mqwvbasXwA1r9f1l9o1_500.png

Jong suk : Oh we´re so handsome... but no I can´t remember ,... only if you kiss me !
Woo bin : You liar ... ( smiling like a fool ) but of course I´ll kiss you ,,,,

Chang-ho : Love is in the air .... he already remembered , that´s the power of love... but Woo bin won´t you kiss me too ?

Yoshi: No he won´t but I will ( kissing Chang-ho).

( As Yoshi kissed Chang-ho)

Choi bin : ( looking confused) what are you doing.... it´s not that I don´t like it ... but who were you kissing ?

Yoshi :Don´t ask me I´m confused to right now.

Woo bin and Jong suk : Choi bin became jealous of himself... what do we do ? so cute!

( Jong suk and Woo bin invited Oishii do have dinner at the four boys house , and they didn´t told Yoshi and Choi bin ).

Oishii: Oh thanks for the invitation ... Am I here to finally get my money ?

14031c91a2e330f8d3e97342ce011ede47979682

Jong suk : ( giving her a sharp look ) You may sit down please Oishii !

Choi bin ; Oh sister what are you doing here ?

( everyone was sitting down around tha table )

Oishii: I came because Woo bin and Jong suk invited me ... so I´m waiting for my money !

Jong suk: You know what you don´t deserve your brother !

Choi bin: Jong suk please don´t .... she suffered a lot she doesn´t need to...

Jong suk : ( gets up to talk) it´s my turn to talk now: You see Oishii I´m your brother friend for with this year seven years you know, when I first met him I was like " who´s that snob ?" , but then I started to really know him. Then I met Min hyuk and you may be wonder who I´m talking about ? your brother suffer´s from a sickness called " the human personna´s" it sound´s funny but it´s really scared...

Oishii: And what do you want me to do ?

5feb0416a798.gif

( Woo bin gave her a look " can´t you understand it ?")

Jong suk: Like I was saying he lives with this seven personna´s because he can´t move on from what happened to you and your grandmother.. He resents it , so don´t you feel bad thet  the only thing you worry about is the money ?

( Meanwhile )

Ki-ha : It´s okay I forgive her , she´s my little sister , she likes to play and put her face in my arms to fall asleep with security... so it´s okay .

Oishii: And you´re ? what´s this a freak show ?

Ki-ha : My name is Ki-ha I´m only 4 years old ain´t I cute ? 

tumblr_mq34euii5d1s8g7z7o1_400.gif

Oishii: No you freak me out ? where´s my money ?

Ki-ha : Is the money all that matter´s you ? not my big brother pain ? he has to live with us , because the guilty of something he did and something that is not his fault, why can´t you love him ? ( crying)

Yoshi: Ki-ha is enough child... she doesn´t care ...

Oishii: Finally someone understood me !

Woo bin : Leave this house right now ... I´m always educate with ladies ... but you´re not a lady ! You only care for money ... Go live a honest life to get it.

Ki-ha : You were a really great child , it´s really sad that you become like that ... goodbye greedy sister.

( Two hours laters in Woo bin´s room)

Woo bin : Yah Jong suk you know it´s time to try to get ride of the personna´s if not they´ll Choi bin´s life away... And he´ll go crazy..

Jong suk: I´m afraid ... how do we do that ?

Woo bin : We have to make him feel happy and having no regrets ... so it won´t be a easy job...

( Hours later).

Yoshi: Yah can I get in ( trying to enter in Choi bin room .. when he hears a big explosion) what´s that ?

Ki-jung: Oh that was the popcorn machine with the ice maker ... it went boooom ..

Yoshi : An why do you have to do such a thing ? ( looking worried) can you just stop it ?

 

TOP-top-from-big-bang-32702917-500-254_z

Ki-jung :  having a funny look at him ) You know Choi bin change´s my hairstyle when he wants , so I have to look like this idiot.. and I´m tired of the comings and the go´s of us !

Yoshi : And did you ask Choi bin about your decision ?

Ki-jung : Choi bin is in a really dark place right now ... he´s to depressed and hurt by his greedy sister .

( Ki-jung sets another pair to make a big explosion and ...)

Yoshi : ( hugging him ) Can´t you tell Choi bin that I´m here and that I love him ?

Ki-jung : ( surprised but not taken back ) Oh now you´re doing all kind of things ( taking off his arms) let me go !

Yoshi: ( finding a solution ) MIN - HYUK SHIIIII HURRY AND GET OUT PLEASE !

Ki-jung : Oh no you didn´t ( touching his head).

( Seconds later ...)

Min - hyuk : So you finally missed me ... so cute !

tumblr_midng2NcJI1s0wwfbo1_500.gif

 

Yoshi : I... I mean I don´t exactly missed you ... ( Min -hyuk stays too close ) I ... what was I saying ?

( Someone enters the room )

Oishii: Sorry to disturb ... but there was no one to open the door so I got in!
 

Min -hyuk : My oh my it´s you my lovelly sister ... what´s wrong , you want money that´s it ? ( grabbing Yoshi jacket).

Yoshi: Hey that´s mine , don´t touch it !

Min - hyuk : Say you want me and I won´t !

Oishii: This is getting weird....who are you ? you´re not Choi bin....

Yoshi : Can´t you just leave ? ( giving her a dirty look )

Min-hyuk : Now I don´t feel like play anymore ... Yoshi  get out !

( Min -hyuk toss Yoshi away and bams the door of Choi bin room)

Min- hyuk : Now , now aren´t you little dirty , who do you think you´re to ask me for money ?

Oishii: Who are you ? those eyes .. you look like you could kill me ...

Min-hyuk : Me ? I´m the one your brother created to cover all his pain, but I grow too fast and powerful , so I´ll take my own revenge !

( Yoshi opens the door and runs over to Min-hyuk)

tumblr_m3re4cidC41rn71pz.gif

Oishii: Thanks for saving me ... but you can stop shaking him now ...

Yoshi : I didn´t saved you , I saved Choi bin from himself , and you go home for now .