It´s a Secret ... you can´t tell anyone !

Won´t you just stay with all of us ?

I will talk you about Choi Bin , he was a really wanted child, his parents wanted a boy really badly, they had a girl but Choi Bin never got to grow with her since they gave her for adoption and that was something that made Choi Bin feel disgusted about his parents. The reason he will knew later on...

 

Year of 1991:

Mother of Choi Bin : Mother I´m pregnant ( holding her belly) I can feel it inside me !

Mother in law : We have to know the of the baby ( making a really serious face ).

Mother of Choi Bin : Mother... it´s earlier for that , I´m only one month pregnant...

Mother in law: Don´t you dare talking back at me ! we need to know...

The mother in law took the mother of Choi Bin to the doctor, and due a new and painfull pill that was new and not legal , they got to know the of the baby.

That´s when everything changed:

Mother in law: Son , my son come down here please !

Father of Choi Bin ; What´s wrong ? it´s because I forgot my towel in your bed ? ( looking really innocent)

Mother in law : Sometimes I wonder how  wil you educate your son ... well the matter is that your wife is pregnant of twins !

Father of Choi Bin ; By they way , where´s she ?

Mother in law : She´s still in pain.... that´s not the point here , listen to me please !

Father of Choi Bin : ( With a really sad expression ) I know it .... we have to make the girl disappear ... but why mother ? why ?

Mother in law : My son , you know that for ages we always wanted the boys to rule our family and house , that´s why you don´t see many daughters in this family... but in this case the boy will have a future on his uncle company ... but the girl will have to cover all our debts.

Father of Choi Bin: She´ll be my daughter not a puppy or a doll ( crying really hard ) she was made with love .... 

Mother in law: You punk, you should´ve thought about it when you were gambling our money or spending money on .

Mother of Choi Bin: What ?  you did what ? (  barely walking ) you son of a bit.... Mother is that why I have to give up my child ?

Mother in law : Sit down child... you see my husband used to take my son , your husband to cabare´s or clubs, I used to tell him " don´t go there with him dear" but he wouldn´t listen , as his father died he calmed down so I was thinking that everything was over , until that day.... ( starts crying )

Mother of Choi Bin : What day ? hey just tell me please ( feeling nervous ).

Mother in law: He got some girl pregnant, but we gave her father so much money that he made her do a abortion , you know and it was a girl , so she said to us " if you ever have a girl in your family , she´ll end up being mine or I´ll ruin your lifes ".

Mother of Choi Bin : Its because of same lame action of my husband ? that I´ll loose my baby ?

Mother in law: Well not exactly, since she knew the rules in our family that the daughter will end up in adoptions house , in rares cases , they stay with their mothers .

Mother of Choi Bin : And why ? if I may ask !

Father of Choi Bin ; Because girls don´t have the right to rule company´s and because we respect the rules that they aply in China only one child allowed and a boy should be the heir. It´s been like that since my grand-grand-father.

 

8 months later  the twins were born and the family was really happy even with the presence of the girl, but that wouldn´t last for too long, and their mother knew so she tried to run away with the babies. But the father of the twins also knew martial arts and his wife tricks. So he got her and the babies, but for some reason  he also felt touched by the girl.

And like that the twins were now 4 years old:

Mother in law : Son we can´t keep this up ! we have to give her up !

Father of Choi Bin : And what will hapen to her ? she´s my baby , mom maybe it´s time to change our minds.

As they fell asleep the mother in law, took the little girl and that was the last time they saw the little one, but Choi Bin as seen more than his parents, he saw his grandmother took his sister by her hair , with her craving her nails to stay and a really scary woman slaped her face.

That same night Choi Bin started a fire in his grandma room , and he moved with his parents , wondering if his grandma was alive or dead.

 

Back to the present : 

Choi Bin turned out a really dark person , really hard to reach out , only his employer could talk to him:

Jong Suk : Hey my friend , what´s up ? could you smile please ?

Choi Bin : Hey don´t you ever feel like you´re living a life you don´t own ?

Jong Suk: It´s only 10 am and you´re already that depressed ? what´s wrong ?

Choi Bin ; Aigoo I don´t know how you deal with me for 5 years already , I admire you !

Jong Suk : Come on C´mon let´s drink a juice or something !

Meanwhile is uncle appears :

Uncle os Choi Bin ; Hey you good for nothing person ... won´t you just go to work !

Jong Suk: Sir it was me who called him to have a Juice ... he doesn´t have breakfast at home , because he doesn´t like to eat alone.

Uncle of Choi Bin; And  who are you ? ah I forgot his puppy or lover .... I rather don´t know just stay out of it.

( Choi Bin head started to hurt it was his first episode , since the fire and it hurted a lot , so is first personna appeared , it was Min-Hyuk he is the scariest,iest and stronger personna.)

TOP052_zpsa92c4891.jpg

Min - Hyuk : Yah you´re hurting my ears , just shup up already ! who are you to be talking at me ?

Jong Suk: Yah it´s not time to act all mighty , don´t forget your objetive in all this !

Min-Hyuk: ( With a strong gaze) who are you to give me orders ? just keep your mouth shut !

Uncle of Choi Bin ; Hey are you crazy ? I can take you out of the company in a minute !

Min - Hyuk:( grabbing his tie) I rather see you try , dear uncle.

And he fainted in the spot, so Jong Suk took him to the hospital worried about him and that he would be using drugs, because it was really strange for him to see Choi Bin like that , while the female employers were amazed by that guy.

Yoshi : what do we have here ( looking at Min-Hyuk ) what with his hairstyle ? and why are you looking like someone died ? he´s fine ... 

Min -Hyuk : Don´t you dare to touch me ! you creepy smiling person !

Yoshi : Let´s calm down , sir you´re on a hospital , so it´s rude to talk bad about your doctor !

Min Hyuk: You´re a doctor, you look more like a laughing spot ( with a smirk smile )

Yoshi was griding his teeth really mad and preparing to answer...

Woo bin : Now, now Yoshi calm down, it´s okay , the gentleman is just kidding , right ?

Jong Suk: what´s wrong with him ? he´s not like this ....

Min-Hyuk : Here comes the drama queen !

Woo bin : Well for now we´ll give him a pill for him to fall asleep.

( That was when Choi Bin was able to return, not knowing what was going on .)

Choi Bin ; Jong Suk ? where am I ? why am I in a hospital ?

Jong Suk : Sir ? it´s really you ? oh sir I´m so happy ( and hugged him ).

Yoshi : ( admired) So.... you may leave , the arrogant one and the cheerfull one .And please don´t call me names again !

Choi Bin: Sir I really apologize ! ( getting on his knees).

Choi Bin got back home and decided to tell everything to Jong Suk , since he was the one he could believe and would never betray him.

Jong Suk: So you´re telling me , that you change like that because of your trauma , and persons of your family and that in 18 years that´s the first time it happened to you ? wow daebak.

Choi Bin ; Yes my friend and there are six more personnas, that I hope it won´t appear if they appear it would be a really bad sign.To be honest with you I´m scared.

Jong Suk : And what can I do for you ? why are you telling me this now ?

Choi Bin : I need you to stop me when the time comes , and to stay by my side please !