Do you still remember ? was it me ?

Won´t you just stay with all of us ?

 

TOP052_zpsa92c4891.jpg

As Choi Bin was talking with Jong Suk , someone knocked at the door, and Jong Suk felt like hiding ,since they didn´t wanted anyone to know how close they were, and like that Choi Bin went to open the door :

Father of Choi Bin ; Hey you brat your uncle told what you did (and slapped his face ) are you crazy ?

Choi Bin: I´ll apologize for what I did....

Father of Choi Bin ; And you know , who came back ? 

Choi Bin  ; Who ? my sister ?

Father of Choi Bin ; No you brat , your grandmother , she called us for the first time, so we´ll get to know who set the fire that day.

( The headache started again and Min -Hyuk came out in the mirror)

Choi Bin: Who are you ? you look like me but so different... who are you ?

Min- Hyuk : ( looking smexy ) Me ? I´m the one who takes the courage and the blame for the things you wanted to do !

Choi Bin : Don´t you tell me ?

Min- Hyuk : Yes, yes I started the fire , and all because you couldn´t move when you wanted to save your sister, and all your hate you felt from your family. So Am I the one to blame ?

Choi Bin ; I ? Was It me ? I´m not a bad guy .... I just...

( that´s when the second personna appeared).

322846_1322440166529_363_474.jpg

( known as Ki-Jung a teen personna , lazy , don´t care for much only dating and play games, but sometimes with a really suicide mind, that would make the craziest things in order to die).

Jong Suk: Hey Choi Bin get out of the toilet I need to pee !

Ki-Jung : ( with a serious and calm expression ) who are you ? and why are you here ?

Jong Suk : Hey what´s with those clothes and ring ? you look like a rapper ....

( Moment of strange silence)

Ki-Jung: My name is Ki-Jung and I´m 18 years old sir ... Now if you excuse me I have a date !

Jong Suk: Oh no you don´t !

Ki- Jung: Oh yes I have let me go ( moving forward).

Of course Jong Suk followed him , scary of what would happen, Ki-Jung found a girl that suited his taste and he asked her to date him , she accepted but then her boyfriend came out, and he hit Ki-Jung, who ended up in the hospital again.

Yoshi : Yah... what´s with the strange clothes again ? are you cosplaying ?

Ki-Jung : Senior, don´t talk so informal to me .... It´s the first time seeing you in my life ! ( looking with a serious expression).

Yoshi : Hey sir what´s wrong with your friend ?

Jong Suk: He suffer´s from multiple personna´s due a trauma , sir I apologize for him !

Yoshi: How many appeared until now ?

Jong Suk: You see , the y but strange Min-Hyuk and now Ki-Jung , and he said that there are more five to appear !

Yoshi: The truth is that If I help you to cure your boss , I´ll have the award of best rookie in medicine. So I´m goin to live with you !

Jong Suk: The truth is that I won´t handle it alone, and you seem quite a nice guy and you´re a doctor , so let´s go.

The next day Choi Bin woke up with an unfamiliar voice, and he hurried up into the kitchen, when he saw Yoshi he grabbed Jong Suk by his arm:

Choi Bin: Are you crazy ? who told you to invite him in ?

Jong Suk: He´s going to live with us so just get used to it.

The door bell rang it was Woo bin that hurried to hug Jong Suk who used to live with him,so he was feeling alone:

Woo bin : what´s with this guy clothes ? will you be okay yoshi shi ?

Yoshi: I´m taking care of my future , so don´t you worry bro !

Choi Bin  : Can you two stop please ? and just leave my house please  ?

Yoshi : I want to help you ....

Choi Bin : Sorry to be rude, but I don´t need it.

Jong Suk ; I told you it wouldn´t be easy.

Choi Bin mother started to call his son name , but he wouldn´t came out , so Jong Suk openned the door:

Mother of Choi Bin ; Oh my dear I forgot you live here , sorry for the noise... where´s Choi Bin ?

Jong Suk : He´s sleeping ... what´s wrong ? for you to come here ?

Mother of Choi Bin ; I found My daughter .... I finally found her !

Jong Suk : So where´s she ? 

Mother of Choi Bin : ( crying out loud ) her stepmother killed her !

Jong Suk : What ? how´s that possible that can´t be truth :..

uYK2Ih.jpgChoi Bin heard everything and so ( Chang-ho) appeared a foolish personna who tends to make everyone laugh and only cares for handsome and cute boys,loves to sing even if he doesn´t know how to sing but he´s like a gag personna, so he keeps doing it.

Chang-ho: ( looking funny ) Oppan gangnam style..... ehehehe y lady oh, oh , oh.

Mother of Choi Bin ; Son ? are you okay ? what´s wrong with you ..... your sister died !

Jong Suk : He´s not himself in the moment.... come back later please !

Chang-ho: Oh why we can sing a sad song .... I know many , like I´m singing my blues ~~

Mother of Choi Bin ; Won´t you stop it ? I´m leaving...

Yoshi enters in the room, looking at his book:

Chang-ho ; Wow aren´t you the cutest thing I´ve seen ? tell me more about you stud ? ( batting is eyes)

Yoshi: Jong Suk , who´s that , he´s freaking me out !

Chang-ho: Oh yes my name is Chang-ho glad to meet you ... can I kiss you ?

Yoshi: ( looking admired and cute) no you can´t ... just don´t like me , that´s what I want...

Chang-ho: I´ll leave after you take a selfie with me, looking really happy 

 

tumblr_lo3oa0Xii01qgs24p.png

Choi Bin : AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Yoshi why are you sleeping on my bed , for god sake ?

Yoshi : Choi Bin ? it´s you ? you´re back thank god ! how are you feeling ?

Choi Bin : I.... I feel like .... I want to die too ! ( covering his face )

Yoshi: Hey you don´t have to feel like that , it´s not your fault, and don´t feel depressed , if you do the personnas will take your body.

Jong Suk: Choi Bin you´re back we have to get going, Yoshi let´s go you´re Choi Bin second best employer in matter´s of the company.

In the company Choi Bin couldn´t help but feel gloomy and his uncle was watching him, his uncle already knew the reason but he loved to see his nephew suffering, since he couldn´t had children´s he hated Choi Bin because of that. And like he always wanted to make sure that Choi Bin was suffering.

Father of Choi Bin ; Hey son I heard about it but forget it , your uncle is looking at you ( talking in a low but nervous tone).

Choi Bin : ( Get´s up) Gentleman I would like to give you a word, today I lost someone really important ( feeling the tears falling ) So for today I need to go out and be Choi Bin and not a puppy please, I apologize in behalf of me  but I need ot get out...

As Jong Suk saw Choi Bin crying in such a sad way he hurried up to hug him , and Yoshi started to feel jealous at that very moment, his hands were feeling cold, and his heart raced a lot.So he went to his old home:

Yoshi: Hey Woo bin yah ... I think I´m falling in love . What do I do ?

Woo bin : For that Choi Bin ? or for the personnas ? 

Yoshi : for that Choi Bin , that crazy man ... what do I do.

Woo bin : You keep yourself from falling in love ... you´ll end up hurting yourself and getting scars.

Yoshi: I feel like it isn´t just work anymore, I wanted my award , but now I want to keep by his side...

Woo bin : Don´t do this, move back to our home and just ignore him... why won´t you do it ?

Yoshi: Because it´s the first time in my life that I felt for someone like this.... For his sad expression and his quiet expression, everything about him feels like , he´s screaming " help me ".

Woo bin : And what you´ll do about the personnas ? you don´t even know all of them , don´t get your life messed up...

( back to Choi bin home)

Jong Suk: Yah where were you ? Choi bin is in his room , not talking or eating .... go help him !

Yoshi: How long as it been ?

Jong Suk: Well since he returned from the company......... he closed himself in the room.

( Yoshi knocked at the door , but nobody answered , that´s when Minah appeared, a really depressed woman, that was left by her family she represents Choi bin little sister and because of that she´s one of the strongest personna´s so when she appears , she will stay in a corner pouting and feeling depressed.)

Picture-311.png

Yoshi: ( looking surprised) why are you dressed like a girl ? and you have long hair ? how did you ....

Minah : Sir can you just let me grieve ? I feel like dying right now ...

Yoshi: ( Taken back) Oh sorry ... what´s your name.... la..dy ?

Minah: Minah ... I´m the one who this guy call´s when he´s in extremely pain ... so I feel really sad right now...

Yoshi: Oh Minah shi.... how old are you ? if I may ask...

Minah: I´m 18 years old and I´m abused by my stepmother.... it´s really annoying I have to say...

Yoshi: ( talking to himself) so she´s the personna created as his sister image... ( To Minah) you have to bring Choi bin back he´s in pain right now and I have to help him .

Minah : ( grabbing the dress) and who helps me ? I was sent away and lived with that woman , who made me sleep with different man just to become rich... Auch my head .... my head is hurting ( grabbing Yoshi arm).

Yoshi: Choi bin are you back ? is it you ?

Min hyuk : You seem to be a lot interested in Choi bin lately , won´t you just stop it ! I want a drink and that Jong Suk goes out of here , he´s such a nag.

Yoshi: Hey you brat... who are you to talk like that about Choi bin friends ? Get lost.

Min hyuk: ( getting really near, speaking right into his ears) And you ? do you want me to get lost... My dear are you being honest to yourself ?

Yoshi: I.... I ... don´t get so near please !

Jong Suk: Yah what are you two doing.... Those eyes, Min hyuk what are you doing ? you´re such a ! ( looking away)

Min hyuk: Oh I´m a just because I have my hand in his pants 

( everyone went blank , no reaction at all ).

Min hyuk: Oh it hurts .... why did you called him back . I was having so much fun.

Choi bin: where am I ? and why does my hand feels so wet.... Oh my gosh, why is my hand on your down there ? what were you doing with Min hyuk ?

Yoshi: Hey .... do you think I asked for it ? it was your friend not me , move it!

Choi bin: Hey Jong Suk , where´s my mother ? ( avoiding talking about what happened) .

Jong Suk: Ah yes your mother called , she´s coming here , right now.

( his mother entered looking really sad and with such a dark expression)

Mother of Choi bin; You know my son ,it was my mistake I shouldn´t let your father wandering around, and having affairs, you two were born so small and so cute ...

Choi bin : Don´t you dare play the good one, I saw you more than once giving me food and making my sister starve , how could you ?

Mother of Choi bin: I... I was wrong but I was in a really big pression...

Choi bin; How can you be like that ? she was a little girl... how could you ?

Jong Suk: Okay let´s stop it ...Lady you better go back please , he´s too upset and he needs to rest.