Chapter 6

You again !?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dasom POV “What on earth was that unnie? Why are you talking to that jerk? Don’t you remember what he did to you?” I couldn’t believe that hyorin unnie can still talk to him even after all he has done to her like if that was me, I would have given a piece of my mind and he would most likely be in the hospital now. “Dasom ah, it is not like you don’t know how we are supposed to behave right? Have to be polite and all.” “But you could have then at least avoided him right?” “Let’s not talk about this ok dasom? Anyways, did you meet anyone to your liking?” “Well, I would have met my mr perfect if that wasn’t that tall or the one over there wasn’t so full of himself or the one right there had better fashion sense or that guy…” Hyorin unnie just laughed saying that at this rate, I would never be able to get married. After getting bored, with our parents’ permission, we slipped out of the ballroom and took a tour of the hotel. But with luck not on our side, we bumped into kai along with his friends.

 

Well, if you don’t know, kai and his eleven other friends formed a group and they called themselves exo. Except for kris, luhan, xiumin who were 1 year older than hyorin unnie and tao, sehun who were 1 year younger than her, the rest of them were her age. They were practically the kingkas of high school, having practically the whole girls population in high school, except maybe us, throwing themselves at them. I really don’t understand why the girls just love them when all they do is cheat on their girlfriends and flash what they call their “charming smile that can melt any girl’s heart” and their winks which are kind of gross to me. Well, some of them like D.O, luhan, tao, chen, lay, suho and xiumin were alright, being the more quiet type and just following the rest of the group around while experiencing the same kind of popularity. However the others like kai, chanyeol, baekhyun, sehun and kris were the official playboys of the group, the ones who broke up and had new girlfriend within days. Still these girls seemed unaffected by that fact and still try to date them, some even rejoicing that the chance of them dating these guys would be much higher. Many of times this leads to many heartbreaks for the girls but the playboys don’t really care about them. Actually I heard that they still do that to some girls but it is just a rumor.

 

During high school, hyorin dated kai for about a month which most of the girls are envious of because their relationship lasted for just a few days before the guys got bored of them. However, as you all know, kai cheated on her and they broke up. But because kai wasn’t affected while hyorin was so affected by it that she was suddenly afraid of people that she hid in her room for about 2 weeks without coming out, exo started to think of us as weak and from then on, they started being mean to us and picked on us whenever there was a chance. Like for the other girls, exo just ignored them but for us, we kept getting bullied, even up to now.

 

“Oh look who we have here guys its ms kim hyo jung.” Kai said while walking to the front of his group and smirked at us. “
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter