We Meet Again

Destiny

Wow guys it's been a while. Sorry it took to long. I hope you guys are still interested. I had writers block for quiet some time and couldn't get inspired but with recent performance cough cough "sentimental concert lol" I was inspired to write again. Hope you like the chapter. By the way sometimes the storyline changes P.O.V so don't get confuse. Also I don't know much about real world business so if I am doing something wrong in the world of business I am sorry. P.S sorry for bad grammar or misspelling. And like always leave comments, I'll like to know what you guys think. Thanks

....

September 26,2015

Silence fills the empty dark warehouse. A small deer like body on the floor. His big eyes began to open slowly but losing conscience again. Suddenly his weak voice is heard.
"Why did this had to happen, how did it came down to this?..."
Tears fall and blood continues to flow out. Steps can be heard coming closer, as he tries to keep his eyes open he sees the figure of a person and a grin in his face. The deer like boy losses conscience again.

 

January 2015

"You have come a long way since I first met you, now as the CO-CEO of my company you have more responsibilities." Said Choi CEO.
"Thank you for trusting me, but are you sure you  aren't going to the meeting with Song Inc.? This is one of the biggest merges in our companies history. Is it because of her?" Questioned Jinwoo.
"How about you, are you going to be okay without me? He will be there you know?"
"I'm not the naive person I used to be, I'll be fine. They can no longer hurt me."
"I see, I still remember you crying in the corner. Now look how much you have changed."
"I needed too. I'll leave now then, I don't want to be late."
Jinwoo made his way to Song Inc. as the new CO-CEO of Choi Corp he was to represent the company in the meeting with their new merging company Song Inc. Last year their CEO and Song Inc. negotiator Song Minho had met and had come to a merging agreement to help each other and use each other's resources to expand their respective companies. Song Inc. is the biggest company in South Korea, they have grown stronger with the merger with Nam In. 2 years ago, because of this Nam Inc. CEO had a chair in the stock holders meeting. Song Inc. deals with many different types of business from trading to entertainment. Although they are one of the biggest in South Korea they haven't been able to expand outside South Korea. Choi Corp in the other hand has become one of the biggest companies in the world, they have offices across the world. They deal with distribution and entertainment as well. Even though they are a big company unlike Song Inc. and Nam Inc. they are not as influential in their home country of South Korea. Both wanted to change that and decided to help each other out.  With this new merger and the upcoming retirement of Song Inc. CEO, president Song decided to name Minho full partner he was accepted as CO-CEO by the stockholders as well. Taehyun pretending to be happy was pissed that after all he did Madame president didn't name him CO-CEO of Song Inc. he wanted full power of his company and Song Inc. he now has to up to Minho if he wanted that position once Mrs. Song retires. Jinwoo proved to SeungHyun that he was a great worker who knew a lot about business, in the short 2 years of working with him he manage to work his way up, Jinwoo was the one who gave him the idea to merge with Song Inc. this would allow Choi to expand here in their country bigger than they could imagine, because of this plan, SeungHyun decided to make Jinwoo his full partner, he was name CO-CEO close to the end of 2014. He starts his new position with the first meeting with their new joint company Song Inc. he will finally see the man he has tried to avoid for 2 years.
...
Jinwoo arrived with Jiwon his assistant, they met a year ago. Jiwon was desperately looking for a job. When he was about to give up he ran into Jinwoo. Jinwoo recognize him fast and ask if he was with Taehyun, he was trying to avoid anyone who had anything to do with Song Inc. Jiwon confess that he no longer worked with Taehyun and he was looking for a job or he would be homeless in less that a few months. He mention that most companies ignore him cause he wasn't a college graduate. Jinwoo knew how it felt to be ignore by companies, he was ignore because he didn't had the luxury to go to a prestige college. Jinwoo asked SeungHyun to hire Jiwon and he did. When Jinwoo became CO-CEO he ask Jiwon to become his assistant and Jiwon immediately accepted.
...
"Please come in" said the secretary.
They both enter the room.
"Hello Mr. Choi..." He saw Minho stand up in shock, so did the president and Taehyun.
"Hello Song Minho, I'm sorry but President Choi will be a little late. I am Choi Corp. CO-CEO Kim Jinwoo and this is my assistant Kim Jiwon, nice to meet you all."
"How is this possible... What the hell are you doing here!!"
"Madam president please watch your language as I mention I'm Choi Corp CO-CEO you should be talking to me like that."
"How dare you!"
"Mother! I mean Madame president please sit down and don't cause any scandal here. Mr. Kim I didn't know you were CO-CEO of Choi Corp that is why we were shock, how come I haven't met you?"
"Mr. Song I recently have been promoted as CO-CEO that is why you haven't seen me with president Choi. Anymore questions or can we get down to business."
"Yes please sit down." Jinwoo sat down on the other side of the table facing the president.
"No, I still don't believe how come this piece of became CO-CEO of Choi Corp!" Yelled out President Song.
"Because he has earned it, he worked hard for it."
"President Choi!"
"Jinwoo, everyone sorry I was late."
"You are President of Choi Corp? But you are so young."
"Yes president Song this is Choi SeungHyun president of Choi Corp." said Minho.
"Nice to meet you all."
"Please forgive us for the way we treated your people, it will not happen again, right president Song?"
"Yes of course Minho."
"It better not, now let's begin."
...

The meeting ended and as the day became night everyone headed to another room for a party the Song Inc. made to celebrate the merger.

"Ms. Park"
"SeungHyun!? Nice to see you again but please stop being formal."
Both of them were out in a balcony overseeing the city lights.
"Okay Bom, so I here that you and the new CO-CEO are together and engaged, congratulations."
"Thank you, I see you are doing fine, taking your company even further now, your parents would have been proud. It was a great move joining with Song Inc."
"Thank you but it was all Jinwoo's idea, he's really smart."
"Really, by the way what's the deal with him and president Song?"
"They..."
"Why are you back in our lives!" Could be heard from inside the room.
"Hold on Bom."
"SeungHyun wait."
President Song had thrown a glass of water a Jinwoo.
"Mother! What are you doing!?"
"This er is back to mess you up!"
"What is going on here!? Jinwoo are you okay?"
"Yes SeungHyun, it's nothing."
"It's not nothing."
"You know who you have employed as your CO-CEO?"
"Mother don't!"
"A fagget, that's right he's a . Once everyone finds out we will be ruined and so will your company. I suggest you fire him immediately!"
"I won't fire him."
"What! why not? He will ruined your reputation."
"Because... He is not only my partner in work but also my partner in life."
"What did you say?" Ask Minho.
"That's right, we are dating."