Our Love

Destiny

Hello, I'm back I'm sorry it took so long to update, life got in the way. This is my new chapter, hope you guys like it and keep reading my story. Thank you. Leave me comments they motivate me :) nice comments though lol.

........

 

Jinwoo's week was almost coming to an end, he wondered why his first week of work turn out this way. Through out the week Taehyun would always come down to see him during his lunch and would always bump into Minho outside of work on his way home. He knew what Minho intentions were since he has made it clear to him but he didn't know what Teahyun wanted, if he wanted to be friends then that would be fantastic Jinwoo thought. Who knows they could turn out to be best friends.

"Hello Jinwoo."

"Oh Mr. Nam, how are you?"

"Please call me Taehyun not Mr. Nam"

"I don't think I can, you're a big time person here and CEO of Nam Inc."

"But I want us to be friends."

"Why? I'm a nobody."

"You're not a nobody, understand? I want to be your friend cause I feel you're a kind and honest person."

"Thank you. So do you."

"Really?"

"Yes"^^

"You're so cute."

"Um..." Jinwoo started blushing because of his comment.

"Since it's Friday and their's no work for neither of us tomorrow, do you want to go out and have fun after this?"

"I'm sorry, I can't."

"Why, are you busy?"

"No, it's just that I already made plans with some else."

"Oh, who?"

"Just a friend"

"By the look on you're face it's sounds like it's something more than that."

"Uh.... well..."

"Come on tell me, I thought we were friends."

"Okay, okay, you win. Yes it is a date."

"Do you like him?"

"How did you know it was a guy?"

"I just did" Taehyun really didn't know he just guessed, he ask just to make sure he also had a chance with Jinwoo. When Jinwoo confirm it was a guy, he got excited.

"I see... Well yes I do like him."

"Well I'm happy for you my friend. I'll leave you know to finish your lunch then."

"Alright see you next time."

Taehyun headed back to his office. Employees would greet him on his way. "Hello Mr. Nam" they kept saying, "Hello"^^ he responded. Some girls would even squeal by looking at him "He's so hot OMG, and so nice". He had a smile on his face but soon lost it when he arrived at his office. "Fuc.k fuc.k fuc.k fuc.k! He is dating some bastard. No he's mine no one else. I'll get rid of that piece of shi.t one way or another."

...

Jinwoo was leaving the building to look for Minho so they can go on their date, like always Minho was waiting for him.

"Sorry did you waited for a long time."

"Nope, besides I would wait for you no matter how long it took."

"Would you?"

"Yep"^^

"Me too..."

Minho and Jinwoo were both blushing, they knew their feelings have progress. All those meetings after work help confirm their feelings.

"Let's go then, I know a good place we can go."

They headed out but didn't realize they were being watched.

"Interesting, I'm sure Taehyun would like to know this."

 

"Where have you been!"

"Woah, what got into you? Nevermind I got some news."

"I don't give a shi.t about your news. I found out Jinwoo is dating and he is going out with that person today."

"Well luckily for you, my news is about Jinwoo and I may know who that person is."

"What! Who?"

"Song Minho."

"What! You're lying."

"I just saw them going out, and trust me their's something going on between them."

"Where were they heading?"

"Just a minute let me call Mr. Jung. I ask him to follow them." He made a call. "Mr. Jung, where are they?... Okay got it, and remember not to tell anyone about this... bye then. I got it, you want to go?"

"Yes"

...

"Minho where are we?"

"It's my favorite restaurant. It's really secluded so there's almost no one here. I always come here when I need to be alone."

"Do you always feel the need to be alone."

"A lot of times, yes."

"Why?"

"Because my family expects a lot from me and sometimes the pressure is too much that I can't handle it. That is why I come here to be alone and release the stress."

"You don't have to be alone. Whatever you're facing, you don't have to take on yourself. From now on I'm here for you. Whenever you need me you'll find me."

"Thank you Jinwoo..."

They stared at each other, not a single blink. Their face getting closer, their lips closing in, soon they were touching.

 

"Minho? Is that you?

"Taehyun?! What are you and Jiwon doing here?"

"Taehyun?"

"Jinwoo? So Minho was the guy you were talking about huh?"

"You two know each other? How?"

Both Minho and Jinwoo ask at the same time. 

"You guys are cute. Jinwoo, yes we are friends. Minho, I met Jinwoo at work and we got along."

"Minho I didn't know you and one of the heads of Nam Inc were friends."

"Yes we are... Taehyun can I talk to you for a minute."

"Sure..."

"Hold just a minute Jinwoo."

"Okay" ^^

"By the way this is Kim Jiwon my assistant, he'll keep you company."

"Hi nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

Minho and Taehyun went outside.

"Minho he's a great guy, you should've told me you were dating an employee. I bet the president is so happy for you."

"She doesn't know."

"What? Why?"

Teahyun smirk, he knew the Minho's mom would never approve.

"My mom or should I say the president is not so open minded. Teahyun I know we don't really know each other well but please don't tell her."

"I won't, we're friends remember."

"Thank you. I have another favor, can you not tell Jinwoo I'm the heir of Song Inc."

"He doesn't know? How is that possible?"

"Yeah he doesn't, I haven't told him either. I want to tell him at the right moment, please."

"Sure no problem." ^^ (This is better than I thought)

"Thank you again."

 

"We're back"

"Welcome back Minho" ^^

"Well me and Jiwon are leaving. You guys have fun."

"Okay see you at work on Monday Taehyun."

They left leaving Minho and Jinwoo to themselves.

 

"This turn out well. I know what to do to separate those two."

"But Taehyun they look like their happy. Can't we just let them be."

"NO! Jinwoo will be mine one way or another."

"Yes sir..."

 

"Can you believe someone that young is heir to Nam Inc. and he's our friend. He's such a nice person."

"Yes he is. Jinwoo..."

"Yes" ^^

"Earlier before Taehyun arrived we kissed."

"Ummm yes we did." Jinwoo's cheeks started getting red.

"I want you to know. That kiss ment a lot to me. I...I... love you."

"What?"

"I fell for you the first day I saw you. It may sound cheesy but it was love at first sight. What do you feel for me...?"

Suddenly Jinwoo kissed Minho.

"Wow that was a great kiss. So you..."

"Yes I also love you. To me it was also love at first sight."

They both smile to each other and kiss again.

 

They both arrived at a hotel, fiery passion still going on. Their kissed was deeper. They fell to the bed and started undressing each. Minho stopped and looked at Jinwoo, eye's gazed at each other and his hands caressing his face "I love you so much" he said. "I love you too" Jinwoo repeated. They felt a connection, something they never felt before. They knew they were ment to be. They went back to kissing, making love for the first time. Wishing the night would never end.