011

Cul-de-sac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

CHAPTER TEN

.

"Quit shoving-!"

"Hey! Stop stepping on my clothes!"

" off, you douche!"

"Give me that!" Niel yanked the blank ski mask from CAP's fingers, and nodded approvingly. "Just what I need!" He glared at the startled CAP, and raised one of two of his middle fingers. "It's mine, tard. It ain't gonna suit you. Your head's too big, anyway," he sniffed, and turned away to resume his shuffling through piles of cloth and fabric.

"You guys are ridiculous," Changjo snorted, all the while gazing at himself in the mirror. He lifted his chin, rubbed it thoughtfully, and turned his head to the side. Then to the other side. Then, he rubbed his chin again.

"Does this make me look fat?" he questioned, turning to the rest of the squabbling guys.

"No," Ricky replied absentminedly. He lifted a black shirt, frowned, and flung it back onto the floor. Changjo's expression lit up, and he grinned.

"Really?"

"Huh?" Ricky looked up, frowned at the charcoal-coloured beanie resting upon his friend's head, and shrugged. "Yeah. I mean, it makes you look obese...not that you weren't from the start," he coughed, and averted his gaze to a lonely tank top by the corner of the room.

"!" A pillow was violently thrown towards his face.

"We're like, the Burglar Quadruple," Niel excitedly beamed, and motioned them to him. "See?" he smiled at the reflecting glass. "We look awesome."

"Burglars?" CAP nearly went into a seizure. "Hell, I'm not part of you guys." He shook his head ruefully, and gave all three a look. "The actual , guys..." he stifled his laughter.

He looked at them again, and burst out in laughter.

Niel had a happy-go-lucky, serene smile on his face - or, at least, whatever skin was left showing. His eyes were severely squashed into Asian slits, with their whites being more prevalent, and a thick black turtleneck sweater clung tightly to his frame. In his hands held a pair of equally-coloured socks. A pair of magenta-pink tights and pink fluffy slippers went along with the outfit...along with an afro hair wig.

Changjo, on the other hand, had an overly-large beanie worn on, and his eyes could barely be seen. His expression was equally jubilant, but smudged over his face was a thick coat of dark paint. He grinned, and two rows of pearly-white teeth sparkled through the fake beard he donned. He wore skiing gloves and boots, as well.

Last of all, Ricky sat by the far right. He glumly stared back, almost pouting. He had a military-styled helm on, with camouflage paint spread all over his face. He had gone full out army, and a BB gun lay on his lap. He wrinkled his nose, shook his head, and yelped in pain when the XL helmet rammed into his eyes and temples.

"You," CAP pointed to Sunny Smiles. "Look like Slenderman just had with a pole and gave birth to a foetus from hell."

"You," he gestured to White-Teeth(ed)-Hobo. "Look like Pedophaelic-Santa-Gone-Wrong."

"And you," he swerved to Recently-Sacked-Commando. "Look like a suicidal soldier from Stalingrad."

"Like, seriously?" he leaned against the white-washed walls, and sighed. "Freaking idiots," he helplessly added.

The Mutant Trio stared back for several moments, each processing what had been addressed to them.

Suddenly, Niel lept up like a unicorn emerging from taking a .

"You mean it? I mean, no Sherlock; your own outfit belong in a nursing home, but, still..." he babbled, and without waiting for a reply, let out a loud 'WHOOP'.

"We've succeeded, guys!" he screamed to the other two. "We're officially unrecogniseable! Oh, our disguises sure work great!" he grabbed Changjo's hands, and yanked him up. He turned his head, and chuckled. Grabbing a white fluffy beard, he pulled it over his mouth.

"Hello, brother from another mother."

"Oh, ! That's genius!" Changjo squealed. "I'm proud of you, hyeong!"

"Mother of-" CAP groaned, and fell onto his back.

At that moment, the door to the bedroom swung open, and Chunji strode in, dressed in a flowing white robe. Silence descended, and Changjo suddenly scoffed,

"What, have you been officially ordained as a priest?"

"The hell are you wearing?" Niel pointed at his towel-wrapped hair. "You the pope, now?"

"Says you!" Chunji erupted, placing his hands over the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter