Chapter 2

Pandas (A Guide by Kris)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taking his trainee ID out of his bag, he walks down the stairs. Turning at the corner of the stairs, he's surprised to see a shadow in front of the cafeteria's window walking back and forth suspiciously.

His fever causes his senses to be slower at reacting than usual, so he waits until his eyes can focus properly, realizing that the shadow was actually a tall skinny boy wearing a shiny black leather jacket. Bending down. he was staring intensely at the lock on the glass door. Walking down two more steps, the sound of his footsteps startles the boy, causing him whose back formerly facing Kris to turn around.

In a split second, both pairs of eyes meet each other.

Kris stands frozen on the stairs, staring down at the boy half hidden by the darkness. Thus, Kris has to wait until his eyes adjusts to the lack of light to see the boy's features properly.

Many years later he recalls this moment.

He describes to Yixing the feeling he got when he first met that child.

"Like a bear," he says and after pondering, adds: "the black and white kind."

Not saying that he is chubby.

In contrast, the young boy's body is thin and strong, wide shoulders, a skinny waist, and long legs. Standing there, he could even possibly be a model.

The thing is, his two eyes...

He has a pair of thin, long eyes, with the ends slightly upwards forming an almond shape, and the contrasting black and white makes the dark black pupils stand out even more,

In the blackness is a glint that wild animals seem to have.

This type of eyes should be too sharp and fierce to look straight at, but not knowing where genes went wrong, his parents actually gave him two big dark circles covering almost half of his face!

Kris looks at his...silkworm bags, and laments at life's sense of humor.

Not just this, his facial features that screams "killer" is actually paired with something that Japanese cute anime dolls would have: a "w" shaped mouth...

Just like a wild bear, the black and white kind.

Kris looks at the boy in front of him and mentally notes what he looks like.

Walking past him, Kris scans his trainee ID by the machine next to the door. The machine beeps, indicating that the door is unlocked.

Lazily pushing past the doors, he doesn't even look back once towards the boy now staring intensely at his back.

By the side of his peripheral vision Kris sees the boy scurrying in behind him. He doesn't pay him any extra attention and instead opts to walk towards the self-serve station.

Because the wounds from his teeth being pulled out weren't completely healed yet, Kris chooses to only take a small bowl of chicken soup.

And yet, because Kris never paid extra attention to his health, he doesn't realize that extreme dance practices after only drinking soup is really harmful to his body.

Picking up his bowl, he turns around and the first thing he sees is the black and white wild animal standing in front of the table of food, with a confused face. Standing there idiotically as if he doesn't know where to get the plates or utensils. He takes another look at the weird creature.

"Not my problem,"  Kris tells himself.

He silently takes the plate and walks towards the seating area.

These easily lost and confused people don't belong here.

SM's cruel and merciless ways will eliminate these people.

Just like a certain bamboo eating stupid bear, who without special government protection will just naturally die out.

This is D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter