English Tutor

Anyone But Her!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

The bell rang loudly which indicated that the school day was over. Majority of the students ran out of the classroom as if their lives depended upon it while some just took their time to chat with their friends or wait for their parents to pick them up. Aria sighed in relief after she heard that sound and packed her things into her bag. She was tired and glad to be free from the suffering of boring lectures. 

'Who knew mortal school would be this boring? I learned all this stuff when I was a child! I thought it would be as exciting as those other demons said...' Aria thought to herself. She unconciously pouted as she stuffed the last set of books into her bag. Zipping up the bag, Aria threw the bag around her shoulder and put it on. The latter smiled when she was all ready to go and proceeded to leave. 

Aria opened the door to see many students crowding the hallways which made her furrow her eyesbrows. How was she going to get through all of them without revealing her powers and not get trampled by the mob? A long sigh left .

'No wonder Dara unnie was having a hard time not using her powers. These people are not always predictable.' Then, Aria realized something. 'Speaking of Dara unnie, where is Dara unnie?' 

She searched for her lover but Dara was nowhere to be seen. Aria didn't know what to do since she thought she was supposed to wait for Dara or her brother to pick her up right after classes were over. The Demon Princess stood there, looking at the ground while shuffling her feet, as she was unsure on what to do at the moment. The girl froze when she heard a voice in front of her.

"Excuse me." Aria looked up to see Krystal staring at her. 

"Oh, Krystal-shi! I'm sorry, am I blocking your way?" Aria stepped to the side to let the female go past her but Krystal didn't go inside. She also side stepped so she was in front of Aria once again. The Demon Princess was confused and tilted her head.

"Krystal-shi? Didn't you want to go in?" The younger Yang gestured towards the opened door. The Angel Princess shook her head, making the other puzzled. "You didn't want to go in? Then, is there something that you need?"

"You." Krystal bluntly said and Aria blinked.

"Oh..really?" Aria answered, feeling hesitant on how to respond to a direct response like that. "What did you need from me?" She smiled off her unsettled thoughts and focused on the blond before her.

Krystal glanced from side to side before looking at her, "Are you free at the moment?" She asked the Demon Princess, who took a second to think. Aria was free since she did not recieve any messages from the other Demons and her homework was all done. Except for English, of course. 

"I am—" The corners of Krystal's lips twitched upward. "—but I still need to finish my English homework so I'll be occupied for the rest of the day." Then, they went back to a straight line. The blond was silent after a few minutes hearing Aria's answer which made the latter fear if she had angered Krystal. 

"Um, I didn't mean to..anger you and I apologize for that. Maybe I can make it up to you another day." Aria smiled wider in hopes that it would cheer Krystal up. However, Krystal did not give up so when Aria thought the blond wanted some space, she thought that Krystal would most likely leave her alone. But when the Demon Princess began to walk towards the direction of the front entrance of the school, the latter was pulled back into an embrace. A cold one, she might add.

Aria flinched at the low tempature and looked up to see blond locks falling onto her face. A set of arms wrapped around her body. It was Krystal, of course.

"How about I help you with your English homework?" Krystal offered.

This caught Aria's attention but she was doubtful on accepting it.

"That is nice of you, Krystal-shi, but.." Aria tried to deny the offer but Krystal was quite persistent.

"You have trouble with English, right? I don't mind helping you.."

"But aren't you busy after school?" Aria tried to convince the other female but failed to when she saw that smug look on the Angel Princess's face.

"Nope, all free and no homework." Krystal smirked at the girl in her arms. "So, how about it?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Fine, fine! Just because you said you'll help me with English. I hate English." Aria pouted and the Angel let go of her a moment later. Krystal grabbed the Demon's shoulder and spun her around so they were face to face. Aria's eyes met Krystal's eyes and felt a wave of dizzines go through her senses. Somehow, it is evoking a voice from within her mind.

"ARIAAAAAA!" 

Aria snapped out of it when she heard that yell. It sounded familiar but she couldn't tell who it was but she had to put that thinking aside. Krystal watched her as she waited patiently.

"Are you ready to go?" Krystal asked as she held out a hand towards Aria.

"To go where?" She questioned back.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter