Moving and Visions

Anyone But Her!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aria's POV

We arrived in the world of Mortals, but we were teleported into an..office? 

I looked around the room. It seemed quite familiar and then someone's arms were wrapped around my waist. Looking behind me, it was Dara unnie.

"Is something wrong, jagiya??" She asked with a worried look.

"Aniyoo~! I'm just wondering why did we land here...out of all places?" I answered, showing her my cute smile. She kissed my cheek in response. 

"I don't know, but we need to find your appa. Remember?" My soon to be wife informed me.

"Yeah, but first, we need to cast the spell.." I replied. We both looked at Bommie unnie, who was talking with Minzy. Then, she noticed us staring at her so she did the same back at us.

"What is it, you married couple?" She raised a brow at us while we rolled our eyes at her.

"Bommie unnie, we need you to cast the spell for us.." I pouted at her. Bom stuck out her tongue to tease me.

"Why don't you do it yourself? Your appa told us the spell just earlier, right?" She jested. Aish! Why is this unnie always joking with me? I used my last resort, that nobody was able to resist. 

"I forgot how to do it. Pweassee Bommiee unnieee~ help meee~~" I used my aegyo, making her stop her jokes. I could see her give in to me already. Heh, no one can resist my aegyo. 

"Fine, come over here." She gestured her hand to where she was. Dara unnie and I walked over to her and she began to chant the spell.

"Réveillez-vous la puissance intérieure. 

Concentrez-vous sur un seul endroit.  

Un contrat pour couvrir l'aspect surnaturel. Maintenant sceller!* "

Bright light flashed upon the room, making everyone but Bommie unnie covered their eyes from the brightness. After a few minutes, it went away which allowed all of us to open our eyes. I felt no tail behind me nor my horns, that use to be on my head. I looked around to see everyone without their wings/tails or horns. Inspecting my own body, I found the seal imprint, which was on the upper part of my arm.

I understood that there were the symbol for the concealed horns and tail for me, but what's with the wings. Turning to the caster, I asked her why were there wings even though I didn't have any. 

"It takes so much of my ability power to make individual seal marks for your horns and wings/tail. Soooooo I just made a symbol that has both to make it easier on me. It's not that bad." She answered and we nodded. Since we did the spell, we have to find Jin Appa before the next day. Then all of a sudden, the door of this fancy office opened and a male entered the space.

"Jin Appa!" I ran to him and gave him a big hug. Another set of arms joined the hug fest and I saw that it was my brother. Our appa hugged us back for a few moments before we pulled away from him.

"Appa! How did you know we were here?? Why are you here??" Taeyang asked with a curious face. I was also interested on why he was here too and the said male just chuckled at us.

"Aigoo, you kids! You teleported to my office. Plus, I had to do some work in here too!" He explained. Oh, that explains everything but...where are we going to put our things?

"Jin Appa," He looked at me and smiled, "where are we going to put our stuff??" 

"Don't worry, my precious princess! You all will be able to put your things away when we go to my home." He assured me and the other people in this room. We all let out a sigh in relief, and he went to his desk to start his CEO work. This waiting went on for quite a while and we had to wait for him since we don't know where is Jin Appa's house. I pouted since I really just wanted to go to our new house to drop my things and sleep. Teleporting to a different world can make a girl tired, you know?

Jessica's POV

After going through a hallway of bright lights, we finally came to low ground. Looking around the area, it seems that we are in somebody's house. But who lives here, I wonder. Soojung was also surveying the home but she kept close to me in case of any random attacks. I was also being very cautious since I have no idea where we are. Then, the door behind us began to open.

We turned around to see a female coming in. That short figure...I know that midget anywhere! 

"Sunny-ah!!" I yelled, making the girl jump in fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter