The Portal to A New World

Anyone But Her!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aria's POV

Dara unnie, Youngbae oppa, and I were heading towards Appa's office. Yes, he is the King of the Demons but he isn't scary as what people make him to be. Despite being the most powerful figure in this region, he is acutally a caring and protective father. You don't believe me? Well, you are going to find out in just a few minutes.

We arrived right in front of Appa's door and opened it to see him sitting in his chair, working on his laptop. The man at the desk saw us and he showed a warm smile before gesturing his hand towards three empty chairs for us to sit down. We took a seat and waited for him to finish whatever he was typing, and then that's when he spoke to us.

"Aria dear, are you okay?? You're not hurt, right??" Appa had a worried look on his face. Aish, oppa must've told him that I was missing..

"Dae~~! Oppa was overreacting again!" I pouted.

"I would be too~! I was about to call my army to go out and look for you.." The King also puffed his cheeks.

"There is no need to. They found me already~~" I pointed at Dara unnie and Youngbae oppa.

"That's good. I don't want to lose my precious daughter~~~" I giggled at his aegyo. Between close friends and family members, anyone can tell that there is playful bond between my father and his children. We always come to see our daddy since we tend to worry over him as he overworks and we love him so, of course, we'll go visit him. 

"Anyway Appa, what did you call me for??" I changed the subject to the main objective of this visit.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the world of mortals? You did say you wanted to go before.." He commented, waiting for my confirmation about the trip. The news made a smile bloom upon my face. 

"Of course, I want to go!! But...is there anyone coming with me..?" I asked, curiously.

"Dae. I am not letting you go there on your own. Your unnies are going as well as your oppas.." 

"Then, is Appa coming..?" I was hoping he would since we rarely had any family trips together outside of the home, but he shook his head dejectedly.

"Mainahe, Aria. I can't go.." I opened my mouth with many reasons on why he should go along but he held up a hand for me to listen to him first before saying anything. 

"But, you would be able to stay with Jin-young Appa.." Appa concluded.

"Jinjja?! Daeeebaaak!" I cheered in happiness. I haven't seen Jin-young Appa in such a long time since he is currently living in the mortal world. No, he is not a human because he was born in Hell like the rest of us; however, he is the founder of a music industry which is most likely the reason why he is staying there. Otherwise, he would be here with Hyun-Suk Appa since they are married. Yes, I have two daddies as my parents but I don't mind. Neither does Youngbae oppa.

"Yah! You don't like spending time with me, Yang Hyun-Ae?!" Hyun-Suk whined, which made me laugh at him. I went over to him to give a warm hug.

"Noooo~ I enjoy spending time with you, Hyun Appa..but I barely get to see Jin Appa sooo it's like a one in a million chances." I told him with an excited tone.

"Hahaha, I know. I'm just joking with you, my precious princess." He laughed, patting my head. I gave him a peck on the cheek before going back to my seat with a hop between each step. I look at him with the biggest grin on my face.

"So when am I going to go??" I questioned Hyun Appa. 

"You are leaving in just a few hours. Is that too early..?" He asked, checking if it was okay with me or not. 

"It's fine, Hyun Appa! But will everyone be ready to go by then?" 

"They will. They just have to start packing now." Hyun-Suk replied with a smile.

I sweatdropped. Easier said than done, Appa...

"Dae. Is there anything else you want to say??" 

"Oh yeah, one more thing." I looked at him to continue what he was going to say.

He turned to Dara unnie, "Make sure you take good care of my little princess. Respect her decisions.." 

Dara nodded quickly like a scared child. Youngbae oppa just chuckled at her which made unnie elbow him. Hyun Appa just chuckled at the interaction between Taeyang and Dara.

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter