The First Day of School

Anyone But Her!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bold and Italics" = Telepathy

' Italics' = Thoughts

Normal POV

Aria woke up from the sunlight, that was hitting her face, so she cuddled into the thing, that was closest to her, which was Dara. The older female stirred from her dreams when she felt her princess snuggle against her, causing a smile to appear.

"Princess..? Are you awake?" Dara whispered. Aria didn't answer so the older one began to kiss the girl's face multiple times. It felt so ticklish to the Demon Princess as she let out giggles. Then, the taller female's fingers to wander the sides' of her soon to be wife which were the most sensitive to Aria. The latter began to laugh from the tickling.

"U-Unnie! S-Stop! I-I c-can't take it a-anymore!" Aria managed to say through all her giggles. Dara stopped when she saw tears build up in the corners of Aria's eyes, letting the girl catch her breath. Once she did, the shorter one wiped her tears before smacking Dara's arm. 

"Ouch! That hurt! Why did you do that~~?" Dara whined, rubbing the red spot. Aria rolled her eyes at her.

"Because you had to tickle me! You know I'm ticklish!" Aria huffed, turning her body away from her girlfriend. Dara tried to rewrap her arms around her little princess but she was denied. 

"I'm sorry, Jagiya, but I couldn't stop the urge..because you are so cute! Please forgive me~?" Dara begged.

"Hmmmph!" Aria ignored the plea and crossed her arms which made Dara face her backside the whole time, making the latter pout. 

"Jagiyaa, don't make me use my mind reading abilities~~!" She used her aegyo, which made Aria surrender herself easily. Turning the other way, she faced the baby faced woman, who had a huge smile on her face. The younger Yang wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled the female close. Aria snuggled into the other warm body.

"Unnie, there is no need to use your telepathy*. It uses up too much of your energy. I don't want to catch you fainting on our first day of school.." The Demon Princess mumbled against Dara's neck. The taller one enveloped her fiance into a cozy hug and leaned her head against Aria's. It was a comfortable silence between the duo as they shared another sweet moment in the early morning, but Dara broke it when she decided to speak up.

"Aria...shouldn't we go get ready~?" Dara asked but she didn't move since the latter just wanted to stay in bed with her lover. 

"Mmm...we should..." Aria answered, but then again, she didn't leave the fluffy blankets either. These two remained where they were until they heard a shout from another part of the house.

"HOLY !!! WHAT THE IS THAT?! IT'S COMING CLOSER!! GET AWAAYYYYYY!" Bom's loud voice could be heard and it made the pair jump out of bed. They ran out of their room and headed towards the direction of that sound. It was in the main bathroom and there was Bom, trying to get ready while she was staying away from the enemy. There was everyone else, who must've woken up due to the woman's loud screaming, standing around the doorway.

"Unnie?! What's wrong?!" Chaerin asked. Bom pointed at the insect, who was hanging on the wall. 

"That thing!! That disgusting living creature appeared out of nowhere! And if none of you will help me get rid of it, then I'm going to take matters into my own hands!" Bom exclaimed and was about to take a huge deep breath before unleashing her wrath when Taeyang rushed to stop her.

"N-Noona! T-There is no need to be so rash! I'll just use Animal Control* to make the bug go somewhere else, okay? Please don't destroy Appa's home because of a harmless creature!" Taeyang begged, making Bom agree in an instant. The woman grabbed her things, that she needs to wash up with, and ran to the other bathrooms in this home. 

Once the scared female left, Taeyang used his ability and transferred the message of moving outside to the insect. The bug got it and quickly left the house through the open window. Sighing, the heir turned to the rest of the demons, who were amused by the situation. 

"Well, at least, that got us out of bed. We have to get ready for school.." Minzy said, running to her room to get her clothes on. Everyone else were doing the same as they used their speed to get ready as fast as they can. Because if nobody noticed the time, it was 7:30AM. Only a half an hour left before first period starts. In just ten minutes, everyone was done. Their clothing seemed to fit them quite well.

"Yaaaaaah! Is everyone ready to gooo?!" Bom shouted as she grabbed her breakfast and started eating it while getting her shoes on.

"Yeaaah! We can eat on the way! Come on!" Chaerin added in, munching on her toast with jelly. By the time the last person put on their shoes, everyone was all done, including their breakfast wihch is not really surprising, because of their speed.

"Okay! Let's go!" Taeyang announced, making everyone dash towards their new school. The loving couple was running while holding hands, rushing to the education building. All the while, there was a lot going through Aria's mind. That vision, that popped up last night, was stuck in her head. Who was that girl? Why did she get that vision? And most importantly, why did it make her heart race so fast? Shaking her head, the Demon Princess had to put those thoughts aside because she had to worry about getting her schedule without being tardy.

The Demon gang arrived at the school on time in just five minutes. It was also fifteen minutes early which was enough time for all of them to grab their schedules for their classes. They stepped one foot onto campus and right then and there, they became eye candy to everyone. Due to their senses being more better than a regular human's, their ears can catch the quietest whispers. Either way, they could be good or bad things; however, Dara and Taeyang wasn't enjoying what the mortals were saying about their lovers.

"Hey...who is that chick? I never seen her around here or else, I would've gotten her in my bed already." Some cocky bastard smirked, staring at Aria's . 

"Yeah, I could've made her mine and her how many times I want to." Another male commented.

"Look at that girl. She is showing so much of her skin. So smooth...." A random female mumbled. Dara was growling and Aria squeezed their connected hands to calm her fiance down. 

"unnie! Don't liste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter