∫-L Who?-∫

∫-The Random Cutie In Glasses-∫

The next day, EunNa and KyungRin were walking to school together in casual clothes since it was a no uniform day.

EunNa proudly wore her new shoes and couldn't help but smile the whole time.

"Keep smiling like that and your mouth will rip." KyungRin joked as EunNa giggled.

But all laughs ended when their worst nightmare came...

Their 'friend', Cho Hani, called out their names in her annoying high pitched voice.

"EUNNA!!! RINNIE!!!"

'Oh God! NOOOO!' both of them thought at the same time, looking at each other in horror.

"EUNNA! RINNIE!" Hani called again as she caught up with the two.

"Ah! Hani! Good morning...!" KyungRin greeted her with a fake smile while EunNa just nodded at her presence.

"I HAVE A GOSSIP!" Hani squeal.

KyungRin and EunNa's eyes widened in shock. They couldn't;t believe such a horrible girl existed! They see each the first thing in the morning and all she could do was gossip?!

"You know L. Joe?! The really cute guy in class II-7?!" Hani excitedly asked.

"Uhm... No..." KyungRin told her in a 'I don't know and don't really care' voice.

"ANYWAY! He's actually the brother of the model Kim HyunA!" Hani blurted.

"Okay." EunNa simply told her, texting someone.

"YEAH! I HAVE A PICTURE!" Hani took out a picture from her bag.

 [A/N: Let's just say HyunA's married! x3 and shes older then L. Joe! xD]

KyungRin saw a glimpse of the photo and recognized his face immediately.

'OMO! It's the pink haired dude!' KyungRin's eyes widened in shock.

"He's cute, huh?! But his friend, ChunJi, is even cuter!!!" Hani squealed.

EunNa covered her ears. Hani's voice irritated her that much.

"Uhm... Hani? What's his name, again?" KyungRin asked, still staring at the picture.

"Hmm? You mean L. Joe?" Hani asked.

"Oh." KyungRin awkwardly laughed. 'Why does that name ring a bell...?'

Then the three continued their walk back to school...

 


A/N: Bad update..? :<

note, there really is a girl like Hani in my school! :))

COMMENT?! PLEASE?! T^T