∫-Shoes-∫

∫-The Random Cutie In Glasses-∫

KyungRin turned to see a guy from her school. She'd seen him around a couple of times in school but never really cared since there were just too many students in Seoul High. If she tried to recall, his name was Lee something...

 [A/N: Yeap! It's the almighty L.Joe~ ;3]

"YAH! That's mine!" KyungRin yelled at the guy.

"Says who?" the guy rose an eyebrow at her then turned to walk away.

'Darn! If I let him get away, EunNa is definitely having me for dinner tonight!' KyungRin shuddered at the thought of her best friend.

"H-Hey!" KyungRin yelled as she ran after the guy.

"What?" the guy looked back, an annoyed look on his face.

"U-Uhm, I'm sorry but can I have those shoes...? My friend needs them... BADLY." KyungRin pleaded in a nice way.

"Do I look like I give a damn?" the guy pointed at his face which had a 'I DON'T CARE' look and walked away again.

KyungRin blew on her bangs in a frustrated way.

'This is gonna get ugly...' she thought with a sigh. She needed those shoes.

 

As the guy walked out of the store after paying, KyungRin silently followed behind.

She followed him all the way to one of the empty areas in the mall. It was a really wide space and nothing much was there so many people usually use that space as a hangout spot.

"Hey!" the guy greeted two guys who were hip hop dancing.

KyungRin immediately noticed one of the guys. It was Choi ChangJo, one of the well known dancers in school.

 

And if she wasn't wrong, the other guy's name is ChunJi...

KyungRin quickly thought of a plan to grab the shoes, but then she over heard their conversation.

 

"Got the shoes for your sister?" ChangJo asked the guy as he eyed the paper bag in his hands.

"Yeah! You can't believe what it took to get these..." the guy rolled his eyes. You could hear the annoyed tone in his voice.

KyungRin almost jumped out of her hiding spot and punched him but she calmed down anyway.

"What did it take?" ChunJi asked in a curious tone.

"Don't get me started..." the guy mumbled as his two friends laughed.

Suddenly, KyungRin jumped out of her hiding stop, causing the 3 boys to flinch in shock.

"The shoes!" KyungRin shouted as she ran over to the guy.

"I think I know what it took now..." ChangJo whispered to himself, still a bit shocked.

 


[A/N: OHMYGOSH! I dunno why but it doesnt feel like one of my best works... T^T kyaaaaa! :<]