Swagg

The Baby Line

"The first most important thing about becoming a rapper is SWAGG." The red head rapper did his b-boy stance and rattles his heavy gold chains. "Big necklace. Swagg. B-boy. Swagg. Walk. Swagg. Talk. Swagg. Suga. Swagg." 

The deer faced boy on the sofa clapped his hands giddily with a gummy smile on his face. "Wow!! Very cool. Much SWAGG." 

The rapper paced back and forth his living room in his signature walk and started freestyle on the spot. Words came out like milkies from cows. Creamy but staggered. Uttermost perfection. (Ya I wanna milky). Luhan's eyes started sparkling because the other's amazing talent trappled all over his soul unlike any other. Not ever his friend and roomate, Chanyeol. 

"~SUGA THATS ME IM OUT!" The rapper slumped onto the sofa next to Luhan trying to catch his breath, his chest, heaving up and down heavily.

"Wow amazing!! Haha I love it!!" the deer gave him an encouraging slap on the arm.

The rapper coughed a few times and handed the deer boy the mic (plastic water bottle). "Okay Luhan, you try."

"M-m-me? I..." the deer hesitately stood up from the couch and walked to the center of the room. "I...how can I...rap like you. Make words come out like that?" the deer poked at the small dent in the water bottle.

"Thats important lesson number two. Rap is from the heart and emotion. Either you write it down on paper or freestyle right on the spot." 

The deer tilted his head confusingly.

"Umm... ok lets say you're very angry about the society. People hurting each other you know. What words could you think of?"

The deer answered confidently, "Bull!"

It got chilly in Yoongi's world for a moment. "Okayyy other than that..."

"Terrible. Evil. Mean. Not nice. Horrible. Pain. Sad. Angry. Mean. Not nice."

"Very well! Now put all those words into an elaborate smooth confident SWAGGALICIOUS rap."

"Okay here I go." Luhan took in a nice deep breath. "YO SWAGG. SOCIETY. BULL (Yoongi cringed). People beating people. PAIN. Sad. I CRY. ITS TERRIBLE. MEAN. ITS NOOOOOT NICE TO HURT PEOPLE. Eeeeeeeevil. How TERRIBLE THE SOCIETY. NOOOOOTTT NIIIIIIICCEE. Swagg."  the deer finished off with an eyesmile. "how was that?" 

Yoongi's eye twitched a little as he think about how to tell Luhan. "It's wow. AESTHETIC! Man I never heard such...Luhan you need to perform in the rap ring. We have work to do." 

"Me in a rap ring? Really?" 

"Yeah we just have to work on...Rhythm and word choices. But you got the whole emotion and from the heart thing down all right." 

"Oh really! Yayy!" The deer face boy ran towards the other and gave him a sugary squeeze. 

"The spleen!"

"Aiyah! Sorry!" 

Ding Dong. It's Kris.

"I got it!" The deer pranced across the room (like my dream haha) to the front door.

Kris was in his basketball attire and his hair in man bun with a white nike headband across his forehead. Kris is taking Luhan back to their apartment.

"Kris! Kris! Yoongi's gonna get me to perform in a rap ring!" 

"Thats nice Luhan but I'm pretty sure rap rings are only for rapping." 

"I know! Thats why Yoongi's gonna coach me!" 

Kris gave a sarcastic smirk. "You, rapping?" Kris is also a familiar rapper in the ring. He is partners with Chanyeol. Had the same reason why he didn't want to teach Luhan how to rap. Little did he know that kid's got potential. "Whatever. Let's go." 

"Okay!" Luhan turned to the back and shouted. "Thanks Yoongi! I had fun! I'll see you tomorrow!" 

~

The deer worked so hard every visit he came to Yoongi's apartment. He wanted to show Chanyeol and Kris that he CAN rap and to all the doubters out there. He wants to shine like the MIN SUGA. He wanted everyone ro know that the "baby line" can be dangerous, swaggalicious, and rapstars too. Even though he will never make it to Yoongi's level, he know's he'll be on point in the ring because he knew he learned from the best. 

Yoongi already booked a place for the next rap ring along eith his partners Jhope and Rapmon. The ring will take place in a less undergroundy, hectic venue. It will be at a skate park. 

Luhan wanted to go shop for gold chains and gangsta attire like Yoongi and the other rappers but Yoongi said that its more swagg when you dress like yourself (very important!). Luhan agreed because he'll probably won't look goid in those anyways. 

The red haired rapper and the deer boy met together one more time for a rehearsal at the skate park before the big night tomorrow. 

"Okay! Got your lyrics?" 

"Yup!" happy deer showed before him a crumpled post-it note with itty bitty writings on it. 

"Very well! You worked very hard writing it and now its time to execute it!" 

After the rehearsal, Yoongi pulled out his skateboard and started practicing his moves on the ramps. Still an ametuer but already a hang of it. Luhan's impressiveness and curiousity increased ten-fold. 

"Wow! You can skate? I always wanted to try." the deer carefully observed the rapper's every move, gliding down the ramp and ending with 180 turns. As he tried a 360, his board failed him (should we say he failed the board and it flew into the bushes).

"Still need to work on that."

"Wow but you are still very good!"

"You wanna try Luhan?" the rapper went to fetch his board and rolled it towards the other.

"Yes! Very much!" the deer boy carefully planted a foot on the board. He was off with a good start when he was kicking his other foot. As the board started rolling and the boy placed his other foot up, he lost balanced and the board flew away right under him, with the deer boy falling flat on his only pair of buns. 

"Umma! Are you okay Luhan!" the rapper extended out his hand and helped the other up. 

"Yes yes I'm fine. Wow that's a little harder than I thought." the deer kneaded his bruised bottoms. 

Luhan realized that the rapper was holding his laughter and started bursting when Luhan's face became puzzled.

"Hehe whats so funny?" 

Yoongi continued to laugh his head off as he turned the deer boy around and pointed at something ontop off a tree. The deer started seizuring hysterically. Yoongi's skateboard along with his shoe was caught in the tree. It must have slipped off so hard and intensely for it to end up there. In the end, the two kids retrived their belongings with a help of a very long stick (haha shorties) and walked back to the rapper's apartment with happy hearts content abd laughter. It was dark when they arrived at the apartment and Kris was there just in time to pick up Luhan. The rapper knew that his pupil will bring pride to the Baby Line and that he had potential. The deer boy knows it himself too. He will help defend people in his position from doubters thinking that just because they are considered babyish doesn't mean they can't rap or do anything unbabyish people do. He wanted to accompany his bro Yoongi for the Baby Line. The big night is coming faster than the deer boy could imagine and he was determined and ready. He was on fire.

~

 (Jhope) "Ladies and gentlemen are you guys ready!!" YEAAAAAAUUUUUUHHHHHH!! "Tonight' gonna be a special night because team BTS is back in the house once again~" WHOOOOOOOOOO!! "Along with the famous Exo Kris and Chanyeol, IRON, our Unpretty Rapstars Jimin and Cheetah, the baddest female CL, ZICO, and a hip hop king from America Warren G!!" YEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!! "Lastly for a final wrap up, we have rookies we want to present to you, Tao, Xiumin, and Luhan!!" WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! 

Luhan was backstage (behind a ramp) with his fellow Rookies. The Min Suga was on stage presenting. The other two rookie rappers look like the real stuff. Tao was a tall raven haired man wearing a blue leather studded jacket over his all black attire and a pair of black GUCCI sunglasses over his face. Swagg. Xiumin looks smaller than Tao or perhaps his height. He was wearing an all white and silver metallic attire covered in gold studs. He looks great and his hair all tucked under a beige buret. Luhan figures that the smoldering eyeline made the other look extremely dangerous, but he might have an extremely cute face without it.

Luhan felt awkward in the silence and started an innocent conversacion. "So...how old are you guys?"

"19." (Tao)

"I'm 26!" Xiumin gave a cute baozi like, cheeks puffed smile.

"Wow! I like your smile! It looks like little baozis!!" 

"Haha really? They don't call me XIAO BAOZI for nothing!"

Going perfect convo with THE BAOZI! "May I call you Baozi? I really love it!" 

"Haha okay. And you?"

"And me?? Oh yeah I'm 25!"

(Tao) "Great, another old guy that looks like a baby." (went back reading his magazine) "Gee new rappers are gonna come up looking like that?" Tao pointed at Luhan's pathetic baby blue tee and jeans attire. "What kind of rapper are you? To babies?" 

"Excuse me?" Luhan's fists and ears turned red at the tips. "I happen to learn from THE MIN SUGA who happens to be a host on this very night!"

Tao rolled his eyes. "Figures. That kid raps like a baby on steroids." 

Luhan was this close to chucking that lame GUCCI kid for insulting THE MIN SUGA. 

"Luhan please don't mind him. He's just a pushover as always." Xiumin comforted Luhan and helped him sit next to him.

"Who you calling pushover Minseok?" Tao glared through his shades.

Apparently Tao was mentored by Kris to become a rookie and Xiumin happens to already debuted in China and came to Korea to expand his line in fame. 

After almost two hours of intense rapping and rap battles in the front it was the rookies time to shine. Tao was the first one to perform.

"Later losers."

And Xiumin second, "Wish me luck!"

Both rappers were just as amazing as the sunbaenims that rapped. Tao performed a Chinese-English rap (English probably help from Kris). Xiumin's natural vibe pumped the audience and his freestyle was on point. Although Luhan was proud of the two rappers, it made him feel more self concious about himself. He ruffled his styled hair and place a white beanie on his head to make him look more like the other rappers just a bit more. After Xiumin finished his performance, Yoongi came backstage to see how Luhan's doing. 

"Luhan! Deep breaths! In and out! Swagg on?"

"Check!"

"Lyrics?"

"Ch~wait." Luhan dug in his pockets and his wallet. There was no sign of the little crumpled paper. Oh no!! "I can't find it!" Tears started to collect in the corner of his eyes.

"Oh no! Should I go call it off or~."

"Please! Don't call it off. I can do it. I will do my best."

"You sure? Do you want me to do anything?" (Because he's the Min Suga he can do anything.)

"No. Just...have faith in me." Luhan dabbed the remaining tears with the end of his shirt. 

Yoongi smiled proudly. Look what my little shy pupil have become. A true man. The rapper handed the deer boy the mic. "I do. Now go out there!" 

The deer full of confidence pranced onto the stage when his name was called and the audience gave him encouraging remarks that made the little insecure pit in his heart disappear. The deer boy knew that the parts he forgotten in his rap he has to freestyle it all the way. Deep breaths. Okay. Swagg. Execute. 

The deer boy was burning up the stage with his flame. The crowd went crazy and Yoongi almost could not believe his ears. Luhan was rapping such perfect harmony. He almost (almost!) couldn't believe that he raised his pupil to THIS level in the matter of two weeks. It was beyond amazing. He could see in the deer's ex-doubters' eyes that theycould  finally see the light. Kris and Chanyeol's mouth were agape and Tao's was practically on the floor. 

Luhan ended his performance with a polite 90 degree bow to the audience. LUHAAAAAAANNNNIIEEE!! WHOOOOOOOO!! Luhan had never felt so accomplished and happy. He really did it without a flaw. As Luhan exited the stage, he was greeted by his friends Kris and Chanyeol.

"You have blown my mind. Good job." Chanyeol gave Luhan a little nuggy. 

"You were great. Sorry we ever doubted you Lu." Kris gave him a pat on the back. 

"Thanks Kris, Chanyeol."

"Luhan!" THE MIN SUGA came running and gave the deer boy a spinning embrace. "You were AMAZING! I'm so proud of you!! Really!!" 

"Thanks! I couldn't really do it without you!" Luhan almost crack the other's spleen again. "Thank you for believing in me the whole way. You are a great friend (okay that hit Yoongi right in the heart)." 

Rappers don't cry, rappers don't cry. THE MIN SUGA bursted into tears and held on his pupil tighter. "You too, you too. And I'm not crying. My eyes are sweating from the spring heat." 

After the rap ring, BTS Suga, Jhope, and Rapmon invited the rookies, Luhan, Xiumin, Tao and Exo Kris and Chanyeol over to their crib for a complimentary sleepover party to commemorate the rookies' success in their big night. Back at the crib, the vocal memebers of BTS, Jin, V, Jungkook, and Jimin prepared fine delicacies (turkey sandwiches and lemonade) and prepared games for them to enjoy. 

As everyone gather around the living room, Yoongi and Luhan showed up in their matching footie pajamas.

"Ayyy the Baby Line is here!!" Chanyeol hollered. Ayyyyyy. 

The boys ate their sandwiches happily and had a blast taking turns (bc they are good boys) playing Super Mario. Yoongi's phone rang. 

"Hello this is Min Yoongi. Yes. Yeah he's here. You have an offer? Uh huh. I'll hand it over." Yoongi handed his cellphone to the deer boy and whispers. "Its the CEO of Big Hits Entertainment. He wants your answer for a position offer as a rapper."

"Yes this is Xi Luhan. Offer? Um okay. Actually I have to decline that generous offer, Sir. I'm sorry I do bot believe its my position. Thank you for understanding. Okay." Luhan handed the phone back to Yoongi. Yoongi wrapped up the conversation and hanged up. All attention went to Luhan.

"Why did you decline I thought you really like rapping?" said Yoongi.

"I really do. But I felt that rapping isn't for me you know."

"But you're really good!" Xiumin added and an encouraging YEAH! from the vocals. 

"I can rap but you know that feeling that you love doing but you know you shouldn't do or that undestined feeling. I feel like becoming an allstar rapper is not my call." The group went silent and exchanged understanding head nods. 

"We understand." said Yoongi. 

"Thank you." 

"Since thats done and over whos up for Super Smash Bros?" Yoongi already claimed a remote. Eleven other ME! ME! 's came after.