Canada

The Baby Line

It has been six months since the big night for Luhan. The deer boy and the MIN SUGA were practically inseperable. The deer stopped by the rapper's crib oh so often bringing movies, snacks, and mixtapes for them to enjoy. Every rap ring that was held and Yoongi was performing, he would surely go. Luhan decided to persue his career as a vocalist and went to audition in SM Entertainment along with Kris, Chanyeol, Tao and Xiumin. The CEO of SM decided to make Exo an official band consisting of all five including other members with the name Suho, Lay, and Chen. SM did not plan to have a debut time soon because he felt like the band is still missing some essential members they are yet to find. 

It was the middle of autumn and the trees that were once green became shriveling red and yellows. This mean that Kris is planning to take him and his roomates (this included Tao too) to Canada to visit his family. However, Kris started packing up soone than ever. 

"Kris, why are you packing up so early? We're not leaving until the next three weeks." Luhan flopped onto the bed next to Kris's luggage watching the other scramble in his drawers. 

"Actually, we'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon."

"What?! Why?" 

"Because. You know Tao's parents are going to be there in Canada. I want them to meet my parents. Also I want my parents to meet Tao." 

"No way. You're going to propse to Tao?" Smack! "Owww! What was that~"

"No I'm not!" Kris's tone became quiet. "Not too loud I don't want a misunderstanding!" 

"Ugghhhhhh." Luhan will never undertand why his friend Kris is keeping his relationship (the little more than friends) low key. In fact the deer boy will never undertand why his friend would choose such a cocky fit kid that only cares about his GUCCI. Luhan will never understand about love. "Okay since we're leaving tomorrow, might as well start packing and pay a farewell visit to Yoongi's." As soon as he got off of the bed, the panda faced kid burst into the room with a textbook size metallic clutch with GUCCI right across it. His panda dark circles were darker than usual.

"YOU! EXXXXXPLAIN THIS!" the furious panda pointed at the two little bun dents on his clutch. "You fxxking sat on my new clutch!!"

"Well if it doesn't look so much like a seat cushion I wouldn't have mistaken it." The deer spoke plainly.

The panda boy clenched his fist. "You know what?! I'm gonna Wushu you into a seat cushion!"

"Whoa whoa whoa! Easy baby." Kris caught his Taozi in his arms before he charges at the deer boy. "Luhan, just go do what you gotta do." Kris dismissed the deer and continued to comfort his boyfriend. 

"Look Kris! Look what that little did to my GUCCI!" 

"Shhhh now now Taozi. I know he's such a little kid."

~

Ding Dong. Luhan could here a faint "coming!" at the other side of the door. There he was welcomed once again by the infamous MIN SUGA. 

"Luhan! Come in come in! How's my fellow Baby-liner doing?" Yoongi was wearing a pink bathrobe over his black sweats. Scrubby day for Yoongi. "Sit down sit down. Let me get some sodas!" 

Luhan sat himself down on one of the leather sofas in the living room and the rapper returned with two bottles of Melon sodas. 

"I'm glad you came over because I got some good news! Okay okay you know that new mixtape me and BTS are doing, ORUL82??" 

"Yeah!"

"We finally finished and its our first official album as well and we will be debuting it in an actual studio audience tomorrow night!"

"Wow thats great! I'm so happy for you!" the deer boy lunged forward to give the rapper yet another almost spleen breaking embrace. 

"Also, it would mean a lot for us, for me that you show up. Don't worry I already reserved the seat square in the front for you!" 

"Actually Yoongi, I can't make it."

"Why not Luhan?" 

"Tomorrow afternoon I will be flying to Canada."

"Already? But you said it'll be~"

"I know but theres a change if plans with Kris and it's just screw up everthing and I have to go. I'm so sorry Yoongi but I really want to."

The happy excited vibe coming from the rapper is fading away in the matter of seconds. He'll understand that his pupil could not make it, he really would like him to go and have fun in Canada. Yet he felt a hallow pit in his stomach that he couldn't really explain. It's like something important that you know is there for you but not really there. It's strange. Yoongi didn't mean to frown infront if the other but he couldn't help it and the other realizes. Great Yoongi you're going to make Luhan feel bad. 

"I'm really REALLY sorry Yoongi! I really wish I could go!" Luhan sat closer to the rapper and placed a gentle arm over his shoulder. 

"Please Luhan don't feel bad!" Yoongi manages to put on a smile for the deer boy. "Besides you don't have to be there to support me! You can just watch it live on Big Hit TV while you're on the plane right?"

"Yeah of course!" Luhan dried the little dews of tears in the corner of his eyes. "I will definitely cheer you on!" 

"Oh Luhan! Hahaha. So...is there somethinf you want to tell me when you came here?" 

"Umm...not really just Canada tomorrow and OH! Hold on." Luhan digged in his jean's pocket. "Here my Canadian phone number! So we can keep in touch!" He handed Yoongi a folded notecard with his number on it. 

"Thanks Luhan. You will be safe and careful now. Don't talk to strangers, don't go off by yourself, Mister." 

"I won't, MOM." The two teenagers collapsed on the floor laughing like a pair of I don't know, high teenage girls. 

~

So yeah the next day, Luhan, Kris, Tao, and Chanyeol made their way to Canada. Yoongi remember telling the deer boy in the morning before he leave: "When you get to Canada, please call me I want to make sure you are A-OK! And always call me if you need anything I can help you with!" Yoongi finds it understandable that the deer boy didn't call or text in the first week but its already A MONTH and no response from the deer boy. Yoongi even spammed te deer boys's LINE messages, Instagram and even flooded Kris's and Chanyeol's, and Tao's as well. Not. Even. A. Single. Word.

"You know what I'm gonna fly to Canada right now and see what's going on with Luhan!" Yoongi threw his dishes half eaten meal into the sink and paced around the apartment. "Have you seen my passport?" 

"Yoongi don't be rash." Namjoon shook his head with disapproval and continue eating his dinner.

"If you cared so much about him, why don't you two get married." Taehyun gave a playful giggle and gave a shove to Jimin next too him and they both laughed. These idiots.

"Let the guy take care of himself. Besides he's older than you and he's got companions with him. Maybe he just wanna let go a little you know." said Namjoon. 

"You don't know Luhan like I do. Yes he's older and may be more mature. But he's vulnerable. Naiive. Loses his ways easily. He's my pupil and I wanr to make sure he is safe from you know what. Flicks." Yoongi went to his room and pulled out his emergency luggage (pre-packed with clothes and necessities) and rolled it out to the front door. 

"Whoa whoa whoa!" his group dashed from the dinner table and blocked Yoongi's way from exiting. 

"Move!" Yoongi exclaimed trying to slide past s. 

"Yoongi you need to calm yo down for a minute." Namjoon took the luggage from his hands.

"Hey let go!" the members hauled him to the couch. 

"Listen! You are going way tok ahead over yourself. Have you even considered that Luhan doesn't have connection and it didn't go through?" Okay Namjoon's got a point. 

"Well what if he's kidnapped or sold along with Kris and Chanyeol and Tao?! What if they're trapped in a i dunno and couldn't get out and doesn't have reception?!" 

The hyungs sighed. The maknaes laughed hyserically of this nonsense ness. 

"Look if it makes you feel any better, I'll have Manager-nim get you a request to send a security~"

Doo doot! Yoongi's phone chimes and there is a strange code number thingy on it and a message below. It says: Yoongi this is Luhan! I hope this message reaches you! The number I gave you was expired so I had to get a new one. I tried calling/ texting you several times but it seems like you're not replying? :/ Please reply!! You are worrying me! 

Right after that message, 200 other messages from Luhan in the last couple weeks started popping up filling up the screen. Finally it had to deliver right now! Yoongi was relieved that Luhan was okay after all and he hates to admit that Namjoon the Rapmon was kind of right. Yoongi rolled his luggage back into the closet and fetched hi half eaten meal from the sink and rejoined his memebers at the dinner table. 

Later that night, Yoongi decided to call Luhan and guess what, the deer boy answered! 

"Yoongi!!"

"Luhan!! Oh my god how has it been? I'm sorry I got your messages two hours ago and~."

"Me too! I'm sorry I kinda accuse you for not wanting to talk to me anymore!"

"Same same! Of course I'll want to talk to you. It's just the matter of connection screw up." 

"Yeah. But anyways it is fixed! I wanted to say congratulations of your band promotion! I saw you guys on the plane and you guys were WOW!" 

"Thank you my pupil! So how are you doing in Canada? Give me the deets!"

"Okay okay we all went together to Kris's parents house and stayed there for a week and went around together, then Tao's parents came for the week then we went with them for like three days, and then after that Kris, Tao, Chanyeol and I went to Vancouver to meet his friends and hang out and...I met a boy there." 

Wait hold up. "Like Kris's little cousins or nephews or what?"

"No! No! No! I mean a man."

"Like you mean...(omg) you like him?"

"...Yeah? I'm mean...yes." Yoongi could see Luhan's blushing through the phone. (Suga Momma mode) Oh my little baby Luhan's got a crush. 

"Tell me about it."

"Well he's very handsome (very handsome), dirty blonde hair (dirty blonde hehe), he's one of Kris's friends, he's 19 and he's in college (wait, did he say 19? College?), and he works part time at a nightclub (STRIP CLUB?). So yeah. And he's Korean his name is Oh Sehun."

Nineteen year old possibly like 99.99% spiking with needy hormones, college boy working at a STRIP CLUB (misheard) ain't be going to influence his little Luhan's delicate being. Before Yoongi could object this male choice...

"He asked me to be his boyfriend! And I said yes!"

"Yayyy...didhedoanythingprovocativetoyou?"

"Sorry what was that?"

"Nothing. Carry on."

"So we spend time going to cafes, and parks together and even invited me to his dorm."

Oh no no no.

"So yeah!"

"I wanna meet this OH SEHUN." Yoongi said it quite sarcastically but it seems that the deer didn't catch it.

"Well luck you because he finished his studies (in the fall?) and he's coming back to Korea with me tomorrow!"

"Yayyyy!!" (that Luhan is coming back tomorrow and yayy beat up Oh Sehun.)

"I'm so happy! I gotta go now! See you soon!"

"Great! See you too."