Intro

The Baby Line

Yoongi was stunning as he could be. His freestyle rips trought the mic like an earthquake and a volcano. The crowd rooting him on and cheering shaking the underground rap ring that they swore the people above are experiencing an earthquake. His partners by his side (Jhope, Rapmon) and together they chewed up words and spat out heaven in the tips of their tongues like God with his tongue created the universe. 

"You all having a good time!!??" (Yoongi) A crazy fan scream. "Can't hear you!!" WHOOOOOOOOOOOBABYSUGAAAAAAA!!! "Thank you for coming. Next case we'll be presenting our new mix 'Train Tracks on My Tears' for now let me drop it on JHOOOOOOOPPPEE!!" WHOOOOOOOOOOURHOPEHOBI!!!

The exhausted dark haired rapper exits the stage and made it to the bar in the back where fans won't interfere. He ordered a cream soda and a complimentary ice cream sundae. Yoongi doesn't drink alcohol. He is a good boy. Like he even like it in the first place. Bleh. While he was eating he noticed a very young man sitting two seats away from him staring into the side of his head. When he looked up the deer faced boy didn't even look away. This is so awkward. What made it more uncomfortable was when the deer faced male sat a seat closer to the rapper. 

"I wanted to say that your performance was amazing!" the deer boy gave him a shy eyesmile.

"Thank you." The rapper observed the other. The other was about his height, baby blue tee and matching pants, caramel brown locks that sweeped over his eyebrows, face resembles a 5 year old. The rapper puts down his spoon. "Aren't you a little too young to be in a place like this?

"Well aren't you a little too old to be ordering ice cream and soda at a bar?"

The rapper chugged down his soda like a champ. "I'm 20."

"Ha. I'm 25." the deer boy turned towards the bartender. "One solju." Took it in one go. It was a lewd scene to see a 5-year-old kid drinking alcohol like a pro. Even stranger that the kid is five years older than him and the rapper is still underage. 

"Not to be rude but what are you doing here?" the rapper picked at the sprinkles at the bottom of the cup with his spoon.

"Well um (switched out of cocky 25-year-old mode) I heard that you're gonna be here and I was wondering...since you're such a good rapper...teach me how to rap." the deer face boy became flushed with embarrassment because he knew in his mind that the rapper had a doubt he was rap material. And it was true. Yoongi could not in his mind imagine this sweet little boy rapping in a rap ring full of passionately aggressive fans (I couldn't imagine that either!). But really, anyone can rap. It's the matter of could or could not.

"Whats your name?"

"Luhan. If you take me under your wing I will gaurentee I will be your friend...actually I already considered that but I hope you feel the same and I will be present ever time we have lessons and~"

"Luhan." 

Oh my gosh THE MIN SUGA is calling him by his name. 

"Come here my little pupil!" The rapper gave the Luhan a warm sugary hug with his complimentary eye smile.

"Oh really?! Yay!" The deer hugs back more tightly than ever.

"My spleen! My spleen!"

"Oh sorry~." the deer boy immediately lets go.

"First lesson in Min Suga Rap 101, be my friend. Lets hang out! What you do you have in mind?" 

"Well um...Shopping?"

"Oh my god yes I was thinking of the same thing. Luhan I see a wonderful friendship between us!"

~

The two "teenage girls" were hopping store to store of their similar favorite brands: HBA, Nike, Supreme, all that good stuff and they came out with bags and bags of merchandise. They decided to grab some pizza and ate at the parlor.

"That was fun. I haven't gone shopping like that since I got into the rap ring business." the rapper pulled out a fuzzy pastel pink footie pajamas.

"Yah!" The deer pulled out his matching baby blue footies. The both startled to laugh like grandpas. Out of all the Snapbacks, hoodies, quality kicks...they ended up buying...that (I love it!) 

"I'm curious. How did you get backstage? Are you acquainted with another rapper?"

"Actually yes. I came with my friend, Chanyeol. He's a really good freestyle rapper."

"Oh! Park Chanyeol! Why didn't you ask him to teach you how to rap?"

"I did but he said I was too...babyish." 

"Well they don't call me Baby Suga for nothing. See I'm babyish and I can rap and they love me! I will teach you to rap like a present. Fighting!"

"Fighting!"