Strain

I can't breathe

*Pia's POV*

I took a quick shower and headed soon after it out to the YG Building. The air was really fresh and I burrowed my hands into my fluffy winter jacket, I decided to walk even though I expected that it would start to snow soon.

I put my earphones in and heard some of my favourite songs of Youngbae.

His voice was so warm and full of emotions, it made me so happy to listen to it every single time.

But I couldn't listen to songs of him featuring Jiyong, it still gave me a weird feeling in my stomach.

When I arrived at the YG bulding, I remembered I wanted to look for Youngbae for short, he must have a break now anyway.

I took the elevator that was empty. "Giiirl now you're in your weeedddiiiing dreeeess" I sang quietly along.

I didn't see him in the cafeteria, so I quessed he still must be in the dance studio.

Will Jiyong be there too? Ah, I don't care! We both moved on.

It's time to finally face him.

The door was open and it seemed like they didn't notice me yet.

 

 

"Is that a problem for you that me and Pia are dating?" I heard Youngbae saying.

I went a couple steps backward, so that they couldn't see me.

"You're dating my ex girlfriend, should I be happy about that?"

Pffft.. why does he even care? He didn't care about me too when he just left me.

"I'm not the one who didn't treat her right." Youngbae said snappish.

I felt more and more anger and disappointment listening to what Jiyong said and I didn't wanna wait no more.

I went in like I didn't hear anything at all.

"Hi Youngbae-oppa!" I waved at him.

He gave Jiyong a death glare before he smiled at me.

I acted like I didn't notice.