Lovely January

I can't breathe

This morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes.

Pancakes! My favourite food ever!

The sunshine came through the window and the snow outside was making everything even brighter. 

I brushed my long red-golden hair that was a bit wavy in the morning and fell till my belly button already. I quickly ran down the stairs to see Youngbae having made the most lovely breakfast I've eaten in a long time.

"Hot chocolate and pancakes! Oh, and strawberries!" I smiled from ear to ear.

"That's the smile I wanted to see."

I gave him a quick kiss - he still blushed when I did that - and jumped to the table, I just couldn't wait to eat that all.

"Mhhh... it looks so delicious! I didn't know you're that good at cooking!"

"There are many things you don''t know about me yet." He laughed. 

I'm sure I looked like a pig. There was no time to act cute and princess like, that all screamed to be eaten now! 

"Don't eat too fast honey" he smiled. With that cute Youngbae smile. When his eyes are almost closed and it's just full of love and warmth. It's so pure and lovely. Everything he does is so lovely.

 

 

*Youngbae's POV*

 

I could get used to this view.

She looks so beautiful with her swollen eyes and cheeks in the morning which made her almost look similar to me, that wavy and red long hair that falls perfectly over her pink top with a teddybear on it, which i bought her for christmas since it's almost as cute as her. And how she smiles non stop at me just because I made her a couple pancakes, that's just so overload adorable and lovely. I've had a crush on her since a long time, maybe back then when she was still with Jiyong already (I gotta admit I'm really happy he cheated on her in a way... would we even be together if not?) , but I never expected being with her could make me that happy and my heart so full of joy.

"I have to go to the studio soon. At 1pm I guess? Me and Jiyong wanna practice the dance for our new album." I said.

"Oh I see. CL said I have to be there at 4pm cuz she is working on a couple new songs too. Maybe we see us there later?"

"Sure."

 

After I took a shower and dressed myself up, I was ready to leave to the YG building. 

Pia was sitting in the living room, cuddling with her cat and watching TV. 

I went over to her and gave her a kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you!" She said as I was about to exit the door.

I blushed. I came back for one last hug and kiss and then it was really time to leave.

I smiled like an idiot during the drive to the YG building and even Minzy asked me what's going on.

Me and Pia decided to date secretly for first since the media was already focused on Kiko and Jiyong and also on YG in general.

We din't wanna shock VIP's even more.

"Hey hyung wassup." I greeted Jiyong as I entered the dance studio.

"Hey how ya doing."

 

We practiced over an hour but Jiyong wasn't really focused.

Because of him we needed to repeat every part at least once and with time I lost my temper, normally he's the perfectionist in our group.

"Hey Jiyong, is anything wrong? You don't seem really focused."

"Yeah.. yeah I'm sorry hyung. No I'm fine. It's just that.. ahh nevermind."

Now I got curious. 

"Nevermind?"

"Let us dance part 3 again I was unsure abou..-"

"Don't switch the topic man! We're friends you can tell me if something's bothering you."

 I got no answer.

"Are you having stress with Kiko lately?"

"No.. no."

"What is it then?"

I looked at him and after a minute of silence, he looked me in the eyes, his expression suddenly got very serious and focused. 

"Are you dating Pia?"