December

I can't breathe

*Jiyong's POV*

 

It was around December when I saw her walking down the street, with some heavy bags.

She must've been in the same supermarket as me.

It snowed and it seemed like she was freezing since she was shaking.

How can someone look so goddamn cute by an action like that?

The snow fell on her beautiful red hair and the world seemed to stop for a while.

I could've stared at her for hours.

My heart skipped a beat, she was just stunning how she stand her. She got even prettier than she already was.

Her bag fell down and for a moment I was thinking about helping her, but my body just couldn't move.

I was too afraid to look straight into her eyes.

As I entered the car, I looked one more time after her.

A boy was standing next to her now.

"Let me help you."

She looked up. "Ohh.. no no I can do that alone, really." she hesitated and blushed.

"It's really no problem." the boy smiled.

Why is she blushing? And why must he be so handsome? Idiot.

I got a little bit pissed, even though it's non of my business.

Can they stop talking now? You helped her now, right? Now leave her alone!

Kiko sighed. "Can you finally start driving mister?" she didn't notice at who I was looking.

"Yea.. yes sure." Before we left the driveway, I looked one more time after her. She must've seen me since she stared at me too.