Flea on a Dog

Once Upon A Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Two
trouble maker - hyuna and hyunseung

(1st)

The next day I tried my best to avoid Byun Baekhyun, which was pretty difficult since my friends were his friends. It was the first day of school so I hoped and prayed that he wasn't in any of my classes. Let's just say I failed at avoiding him and he's in the same major as me, so yes, I had classes with him.

There were reasons why I was avoiding him, and those reasons were from last night. After the boy asked me to dance with him, I didn't know what I was thinking, but I found myself following him. The rest of the guys were shocked that the two of us were dancing together since it was so hard for them to get me off of my chair, but was a piece of cake for Baekhyun. I, myself, was just as confused. But after I followed him into the dance floor, I had to admit I was kind of having a good time. Baekhyun's gazes where making my dizzy, but he didn't dance with me like how he did with the other girl. (Which I think is because Jongdae was watching him like a hawk.)

Then drinking somehow got involved, which led to my first ever hangover this morning. I think it started when Jongin ordered a drink and passed it down to Baekhyun, who passed it down to me. I shamelessly told him that it was my first time drinking, and he simpily told me that there was a first for everything and that I'd have to try it sooner or later. I hesitated at first knowing that Jongdae would kill me for drinking, but then I realized that he was the one who took me there in the first place and wanted me to have fun, so i figured why not? One drink turned into two, and two turned into three. It would've turned into many if it wasn't for my really low tolerance for alcohol.

Which leads to the avoiding part. After my third drink I already started to feel dizzy and nauseous, which everyone knows what leads to. Long story straight I puked on Baekhyun's shoes. The guy got super mad at me claiming that his shoes were very expensive and that I owed him a pair. He kind of yelled at me and it could've been worse, but the other guys were there to tell him that it wasn't my fault and technially was his for giving me the drinks.

And let's just say I am never drinking again.

I was avoiding Baekhyun because one, every time I saw the boy he would just glare at me which would make me feel very uncomfortable and two, because I felt very embarrassed about the whole thing. I mean, I puked on the guy.

"Rina, you can't hide from him all day long." One of my close friends and roommate, Irene, told me. She sighed and threw a french fry at me which I dodged and complained about how she just wasted a fry that I could've ate.

We were done with half of our lessons and decided to have our lunch break, so my friends and I decided to eat somewhere before going to our last lesson of the day. The four of them weren't with me that night, but when I got back to the dorm after the terrible accident and told them all about it, it turned out that they knew Jongdae and his group of friends in high school and were pretty close with them and I figured that it was a small world that we all knew each other.

Wendy laughed, "Was it really that bad?"

"Yeah, I mean, I don't think Baekhyun is the type of person to get mad that much over shoes." Seulgi pointed out.

I chuckled, "And that, my friend, is where you're wrong. The boy literally yelled at me for ruining his precious babies."

"Babies?" Joy scoffed, trying to hold in her laugh. I let out a laugh, "I know, that's what I thought."

I then saw the panic in Seulgi's eyes when she spotted someone behind me, "Oh well, it looks like luck isn't on your side today Rina." She told me.

Her words slowly hit me and I understood what she meant. I widened my eyes and clinged onto her arm, "Is it Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter