Conflict 1: Roomates

Hyungs Conflict

I got a call from the CEO of SM entertainment on Friday telling to pack me to pack up my stuff.

"Wait, WHAT?!" I yelled a little bit too loud.

"Umm. yes Jongdae. You gonna have to move into the dormitory with Exo. It'll be easier for you to work if you move in with the other members," he responded back calmly.

"But I just moved into to my apartment..."

I'm not even lying. I literally just moved in about a month ago.

"You want the job, don't you?" I could feel his sass radiating from the phone.

I stuttered, "Of-of course I do."

He replied back, "Then you're gonna have to move..."

I let out a big long sigh and stared at my Exo poster covering my wall.

"....But what if they don't like me?..."

"....What if they think I'm weird?...."

"Oh, Jongdae...they really like you. They were the ones that help me pick you. You have to work with them any way so you shouldn't worry about them thinking you're weird," he reassured me.

"WHAT!? They do..." my face started to heat up.

"Yes Jongdae...and I think it will be very beneficial if you move them ( especially if you want this job)...that way you can improve your relationship with them."

I was silent for a little while ( not because I was fanboying or anything).

Slightly concerned, he asked," Jongdae...Are you still there?..

"...Yes, and I look forward to rooming with Exo" I giggled.

"I like your change in heart" he smiled through the phone.

" Please be all packed up by Sunday morning. We will be sending movers to help you once you're finishing packing."

"Alright, thank you," I responed

"It's no problem....Goodbye."

"Bye Bye."

....

I rolled out of my bed and walked over to my shelf full of Exo albums and sighed.

I guess I'll pack you guys first.

------------

 

Sunday Evening

The movers were suprisingly very nice.I asked them to handle my private stuff (*cough* *cough* Exo merchandise )  with care and there wasn't a single dent on the box.

Hopefully Exo won't figure out about my secret.

I road the elevator to the 4th floor. I strolled down the hallway with my stuff trailing behind me.

Hmm...room 46....room 46...46

Ah...there it is.

I knocked on the door slowly.

I was quickly greeted by a very handsome face.

He gave me a heavenly smile,"It's nice to meet you again, Chen."

"K--Kai," I stuttered steping back a bit.

" Ah, you know my name?" he scratched the back of his head shyly.

AWWW...HE'S 20X MORE ADORABLE IN PERSON...

"Of course I do, Exo is very popular"

"Oh...I see'" he looked down at the floor.

"Ugh...um...ah...I mean--- "

I was quickly interrupted by another handsmore member tugging on kai sweater.

Sehun.

" Hyungie, Come play Star Wars with me," he pouted.

"Would you guys stop fooling around?" another handsome boy appeared behind Sehun.

Baekhyun.

"Kai doesn't like you anyway," he flicked Sehun forehead.

" Yes he does..." he crossed his arms.

" No I don't..." Kai said playfully.

Sehun pouted, "Stop lying...you know you love me."

"Told ya he doesn't"

"Does so..."

" No I don't"

"Ha, I'm right"

...

I stood in hallway for a good 5 minutes until Luhan came to my rescue. 

"Why are you guys acting stupid?....Oh, Chen's here already.. Come on in"

The three boys finally came back to their senses as I strode pass them to get into the cozy apartment.

"Wooah, it looks really nice in here,"  I said unconsciously.

Luhan smiled softly, " Why thank you...we cleaned up a bit for you..."

My cheeks began to flush.

The rest of boys began as the heard the sound of my voice from the living room

"Ahh, Hi Chen! How are you?~," a tall enthusaistic butterfly eared boy said while taking my bags.

"I'm good," I smiled back ( trying my hardest not to blush).

" That's good," he gave me a big awkward puppy grin

The others greeted me as I followed Chanyeol to a unknown room.

He placed my bags near an empty neat twin bed

" So...you will be sharing a room with Xiumin. He will be back soon...he had went to go get us some take out..."

"Oh, okay," my cheeks flushed furiously.

" I guess you can start unpacking now. If you need anything, just holler at one us,"

" Thank you...and I will," I smiled at the cute puppy boy.

He left the room and quietly closed the door behind him. The minute the door closed, my inner fanboy took over.

OMAHGOSH! I'M SHARING A ROOM WITH XIUMIN....MY BIAS.... OMO... THIS CAN'T BE REAL....THIS IS FAKE... THIS IS TOTALLY A DREAM... THIS IS TOTALLY NOT HAPPENING!!!

I quitely walked over to the right side of the room where Xiumin's bed was. His bed was covered with a wolf comforter and cute little plushies.

UGHHH....WHY HE IS SO CUTE!!!

I carefully sat down on the bed ( making sure not to leave any evidence of me sitting here). Ugh....soooo fluffy.

I layed back gently, and picked up his baozi plushie and played with it for a bit.  Aww.. this is so cute...It looks exactly like Xiumin.

Suddenly, the knob of the door started turning slowly.  I almost jumped out of my skin.

-----

I hid the toy behind my back as quickly as I could. I jumped off the bed so fast I almost fell forward.

"Mr. Chen Chen....What are you doing?" Xiumin comes in the room (with a smirk on his face) quickly closing the door behind him.

I stuttered, "I-I... u-ummm..." 

My whole body turned bright red.

"I'm gone for 15 minutes and you're already snooping threw my stuff," he giggled.

" I-I'm so story" I continued to stutter.

"Ahh...I guess I'll let you off the hook with this one, Chen Chen...and mostly because you're so cute. But, don't do it again."

HIs smirk got wider.

My body felt llike it was on fire.

He took a couple of steps towards me until he was literally 3 inches away from my face. 

"I guess I'll take this back."

He reached behind me to grab the plushie. I jerked at the sudden contact of our hands touching. My face turned even brighter. I think he noticed my reaction because as soon as it happened he leaned in closer until I feel backwards onto the bed.

"Chen Chen...Why are you getting so flustered over a plushie?" He asked cutely as he climbed into the bed.

I quickly sat up on my elbow. AHHHH, WHY IN THE HELLO KITTY IS THIS BOY TEASING ME?!...LIKE  OMAHGOSH LIKE THIS IS NOT EVEN FUNNY ANY MORE...

"Hmm..:" he said as his eyes wandered on the pile of stuffed animals. He quickly found his target. He pulled out an adorable little duck.

"For you Chen Chen...hopefully this one won't make you nervous" He held the duck towards me with a smile on his face.

AWWWH...HE'S SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

I bowed slightly and excepted his gift with a returned smile." Thank you, Xiumin!~."

His big round eyes look back into mine, "....You know what?"

"...What?" I responed.

"I really like having you as a roommate..."

I'm totally gonna take that as a compliment. Ugh, my cheeks won't stop burning.

"....Oh really, Why?" I smirked.

"...You'll figure out later Chen Chen," he giggled.

...

...

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!

 

 

---------------------

 

Author's Note: 

I'M BACK!!! Hey howdy hayy!~ I'm soooo sorry I've been gone for so long you guys. I was having some troubles with my keys on laptop and I've been busy with school. No, I am not going to get rid of this fic ( I was thinking about how I was going to progress it)...So, stay tuned!~ Believe me...It's about to get good... There's gonna be alot of twist and turns in the future....╰(▔∀▔)╯Muahahahahahaah...

Also, I'm gonna be updating "So Close But So Far Away". If you guy haven't check it out already...you probably should because I'm about to drop a long juicy chappie for you guys *wink* *wink*....http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/921496/so-close-but-so-far-away-fluff-romance-jimin-bts-jhope-jungkook-jikook

Thank you guys for all the views, upvotes, and subs... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!~~~ (♡゚▽゚♡)

Be sure to leave some comments because you know I like to read them ( ´∀`)ノ~ ♡ ~~~~

P.s. I'm sorry for the spelling/ grammar errors #unbeta (and English is the only language I speak *cries*) lol