Prologue

Hyungs Conflict

Why am so nervous? I auditioned like 6 times before. I found myself slightly shaking in the waiting chair. Oh my gosh! I'm next. I stood up nervously. A short man gave me a mic and ushered me into the tryout room. My eyes quickly caught the 12 figures that sat before me as I walked  into the room. EXO IS HERE! My breathing began to speed up. No...Chen! You mustn't fanboy....nows not the time. I had no idea that they were coming to they were coming to the audition. 

"What's your name," the unfamiliar twelfth figure asked me. I presumed it was the CEO speaking.

"My name is Chen," I bowed nervously.

"Well...the clipboard says its Jongdae," Kris smiled.

"Oh,"my eyes shifted," Chen is my nickname."

"It suits you," Xiumin chimined in with a bright smile.

Omo! I almost died. The CEO gave Kris and Xiumin the "would you please shut, that way we can get this over with" face.

I giggled to my self. The CEO asked me if I was ready. I told him I was. Which was a lie. But, I had to get this audition over with. For the audition, I picked my favorite Exo song, Miracles in December. The short man that ushered me into the room started the track. All of the members faces lit up when they heared the instrumental. I sung my heart out to the the beautiful ballet. I felt so wonderful to sing in front of others. I got so into the feeling that I felt my eyes close. When I opened them, I seen all the members stand up. They began clapping rapidly. The CEO gave a big grin.

"That was amazing," Suho said.

The others agreed by smiling and noddinng.

I bowed again, " Thank you all for listening to me."

"No, thank you for blessing us with your incredible voice," Kai smirked.

Everyone laugh at the comment.

"Thank you for your wonderful performance Chen, were highly considering you," the CEO walked over to me to shake my hand.

I bowed one last time before exiting the room and handed the mic back to the short man. 

-----

I caught the bus home after the audition. While sitting on bus, my inner fanboy came out as I thought about my performance. Oh my gosh, Exo! They even more handsome in person. Omo, they actually liked my singing. The complimented me. Until an annoyed ahjumma looked at me, I didn't know I was squealing out loud. "Sorry," I said in her direction.

-----

Three weeks later, after audiitions were over, I got a email from SM Entertainment:

CONGRATULATIONS to the newest member of Exo!

....

....

I MADE IT IN !?

 

Aww...Chen Chen

 

Author's Note:

Hey howdy hayy! I'm back with another fanfic inspired by Brothers Conflict. Chens a fanboy lol. If you haven't already please check out my bts fanfic:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/921496/so-close-but-so-far-away-fluff-romance-jimin-bts-jhope-jungkook-jikook

Hope you guys like it=== (/∇\*)。o○♡