My Heart Skips A Beat Because Of You

Dreams and Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Youngji’s second day in the dance school. She was excited to meet Jackson after 2 years living in Busan.

A sweet voice from behind was calling her name for a few times. She turned her head back and saw Mark running towards her.

“Hello and good morning~” Mark greeted her while taking his breath after the little running he did.

“Morning~ You’re alone? Where’s Bambam?” Youngji didn’t ask where is Jackson since she’s still in a role that doesn’t know these guys.

“Bambam went to the bathroom just now. He’ll be here any time soon.” Mark smiled.

“So, what are we going to do today?” Youngji asked to lessen the awkwardness between them.

“Let’s sit over there. I’ll explain everything to you since we still have 30 minutes before our first class starts.” Mark pointed at a wooden bench near the school’s park. Youngji nodded and followed him.

Mark started to explain their classes and schedules once they’ve seated on the bench. Youngji kept nodding all the time signing she understands what he’s saying. They spent quite some time together there. Talking and laughing. People might think they are couple that being lovey dovey in the park.

“Mark!” Bambam shouted.

“Why are you guys still here? Not going to class? Jackson texted me saying that he’s already there. Let’s go.” Bambam nagged like a mom nagging her children.

“I got it. Let’s go.” Mark stood up. Youngji did the same too and followed the flower boys.

They walked inside the class and thankfully the teacher hasn’t come yet so they’re safe. Bambam and Mark walked towards Jackson and sit beside him. Jackson was sleeping so Mark asked Youngji to sit behind him. They haven’t been introduced yet. Youngji’s focus on that time was onlyon J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter