First Day of School

Dreams and Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell was ringing so loud. The students went to the cafeteria for lunch. Jackson met Mark and Bambam near the cafe. Jackson doesn’t really have appetite on that day. He looked grumpy since the school started that morning. Three of them walking to the cafe. Out of sudden, Jackson's girlfriend, Min blocked their way. Jackson stared at the latter with his sore, tired eyes. He seemed so fed up with Min but he can’t ask for break up. This was because of a deal he made with his mother few years ago. In order for Jackson to pursue his interest in dancing, he must date Min. Jackson’s mother wanted Min to be her daughter-in-law in few years later. Jackson thought that after he gets a stable position for his dancing career, he’ll let go of Min. His mother can’t say anything since at that time, Jackson already have a stable career in his life. In the meantime, Mark and Bambam just observed the pair with annoyed looks from the side.

"What do you want?" Jackson asked.

“Wang Jackson.. Why are you mad? I just want to eat with you. That’s all." Min kinda annoyed by her boyfriend’s coldness.

“No. I’m not eating.” Jackson glared.

“Okay. I don’t think your mom will like you being like this to me.” Min threatened the chic boy.

“Lee Min Young!”

“Then, let’s go eat. TOGETHER.” Min smirked. Jackson didn’t have any other choice so he just followed Min getting her lunch. Mark and Bambam trailed behind the couple.

 

Dancing Room. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter