Should I Confess My Love For Him?

Dreams and Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a bright morning, Youngji looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was determined to confess her love to Jackson on that day. She has been following Jackson since he first rolled in the school. However, Youngji never talk to Jackson and she was well aware that Jackson doesn’t even know that she existed in their school. Since it was the last day of school before the summer holidays start, she was courageous to confess her feelings towards Jackson. Youngji knew she is not in the same level as Jackson but she still want to do it. She grabbed her bag and walked to school with a trembling heart.

Mark and Bambam were waiting for Jackson in the dancing room.  Jackson had something else to do and he asked his friends to start the practice first without him.

While waiting, Mark and Bambam were talking about the summer vacation, their beloved girlfriends and stuffs.

“Jimin still mad at you?" Mark asked.

“I don’t know. We haven’t talk for days. I miss her.” Bambam pouted while thinking of his girl. Mark was nearly puking his inside. He was regretting his question to Bambam just now.

“Mark, you should find one too. Make the garden inside of your heart becomes more colourful. Hahaha.” Bambam laughed hysterically. Mark hit the latter’s head and smiled shyly. He hasn’t yet find anyone that suits in his garden. Well, he needs some time too.

Jackson then barged into the room. He looked tired. Probably from the running here and there around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter