The New Me

Dreams and Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another week has passed.

The long-awaited day has arrived. All participants were fully prepared for this dancing competition. A lot of people came to see the performances.  Youngji also came to watch Jackson, Mark and Bambam performance.

“Our next performer is the flower boys, AmeriThaiKong Bros! I’m anticipating for their performance! Let’s give them a big clap!" the emcee and the audiences started to clap.

Every single human being in the school knew who are the members of AmeriThaiKong Bros. They are the perfect oppas that every woman would like to date. Perfect body proportional, flower boy faced, talented guys and much more compliments. Everyone kept on cheering as they’re really good in dancing and not to forget their high popularity among the students.

"WOW! They're really great. Can I dance like them with my body nature like this?" Youngji sighed. 

The time to announce the winner has come.

“And the winner for annual dancing competition in our school is....” the emcee stopped. This was to create the tense between participants and also the audiences.

“The winner of 2015 Dancing Competition is.. AmeriThaiKong Bros! Congratulations!” the supporters cheered joyfully as the winner was their favourite group.

 As the competition ended, Youngji took a look at the trio. They were smiling brightly and suddenly Min run towards Jackson and hugged him tightly. Even though Youngji knew they’re in that kind of relation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter