useless pt 2 (jongkey request)

neverending fluff

a/n requested by anon on tumblr for top!key to get innocent jjong off also :3 (also...this is not even fluff lets b real) ALSO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED. u guys make me write faster tbh

WARNINGS: manipulation (possibly DUBCON), faceing, rough , key is an

Key decided he didn't mind being left alone at home with Jonghyun anymore. Sure, he was still was acting like an overly clingy five year old, but the great thing about five year olds was that they learned at such a fast rate; they were like sponges for information. So Key decided that letting Jonghyun play underneath his desk and taking up his leg space was more than worth it when only a couple training sessions after the first time, Jonghyun was already like a pro. The other boy had a mouth like a suction, Key thought hazily, trying to anchor himself by tightening his grip on Jonghyun' soft hair.  And what he lacked in skill and experience, he made up with raw talent and eagerness. After a while, he started tiring of the ; even though it was pleasurable, Key had never been one able to get off with just something easy like this. He hadn't really been lying when he told Jonghyun the other day that he needed something a little more real. This time, however, he was considerate enough to warn Jonghyun, feeling a little guilty about the bruises that still kissed his jawline and the sound of his hoarse voice. This was definitely not something they could do during promotions. Or maybe the fans would find Jonghyun's ed up voice y. In any case, he restrained himself for a moment to warn the other boy. 

"Relax your throat, ok? And remember what we learned?" Key instructed. "No hitting. Keep your hands behind your back or on your thighs. If you hit Jinki-hyung like that, he'll stop and be worried about you, and then he would even be more stressed. Do you understand, Jjongie?" 

Obediently, Jonghyun had already clasped his hands tightly behind him. Peering at Key through thick eyelashes, he nodded, still snugly in his mouth. 

Key grinned. "Good boy."

His rate of improvemement really was amazing, Key thought as he ed in and out of the other boy's slack mouth. As instructed, he was not struggling and his throat was completely relaxed even when Key hit the back of his it. Key frowned. The lack of response felt belittling somehow so he (perhaps a little cruelly) proceeded to shove his even further down Jonghyun's throat, causing the other boy to immediately gag and choke on it. Satisfied, Key continued chasing his release. Gently, he thumbed away the tears that were streaming down the other boy's face from the rough treatment, even as he held him firmly still as he shot his load straight down his throat. 

"Sorry hyung," he said in the aftermath. "Jinki-hyung's is bigger than mine so I just wanted to prepare you for it." 

Still kneeling on the floor, Jonghyun nodded gratefully. Of course, Jinki would never treat his dongsaeng so callously; in fact, he would be horrified at the mere suggestion that he destress by putting his anywhere in the proximity of Jonghyun's plump lips. But Jonghyun didn't need to know that. Key bent down to gather up the other boy in his arms, surprised that he was so small. Ever since their last round of promotions had ended, Jonghyun had been losing weight, but he hadn't really realized how much until now. He wasn't dangerously thin; he just was so much smaller and lighter without all the extra muscle that he religiously maintained before and during their comebacks. His arms weren't even close to straining when he dropped Jonghyun into the bed. 

Jonghyun looked absolutely delectable stretched out on the bed, like he was asking to be ravished, which coincidentally, was exactly what Key intended to do. 

"Kibummie?" Jonghyun said a little uncertainly, catching on to the glint in Key's eyes. 

Ignoring Jonghyun's yelp of surprise, he swiftly rolled the other boy into his front and manipulated his position so that his was in the air.He shoved a pillow beneath to help Jonghyun maintain the position and leaned back on his heels to admire his work. 

"Jjongie? Remember when we talked about Level 2?" he leaned close to Jonghyun's hair, voice husky with arousal. 

"Yes Kibummie," he said a little apprehensively. 

"Good boy," Key praised emphatically. "This will really make our poor leader feel better." 

Below him, Jonghyun nodded his agreement again, indicating that he remembered their earlier talks. 

"And you should call me hyung, too," Key added on as an afterthought. "So that you can pretend that I'm Jinki-hyung better.

When he returned from Taemin's room with a bottle of lube (he swore the kid had a neverending supply of lube), he found Jonghyun still obediently in the same position he had left him in, but he was shaking like a leaf in a strong wind. He sighed in irritation. What was it now? If he had to pretend to sympathize about how sad it was that Nemo's mom died one more time, he was going to have to call the police, because only an armed force could stop him from murder. But when he got the bed, Jonghyun wasn't crying, just shaking. He gently turned other's face toward him, striving to be patient. 

"Jjong, what's wrong?" he asked, the very image of a patience. 

Jonghyun just gazed at him with those big eyes before reluctantly admitting, "I'm afraid, Kibummie." 

Key smiled, feeling like a saint for having so much patience. 

"Hyung," Key said, shaking his head. 

Jonghyun frowned in confusion. "What is it?"

"I'm your hyung, remember?" Key said, a little sharply because he was irritated that he had to explain to Jonghyun all over again. "And there's nothing to be afraid of. It only hurts a little at first. And then it'll feel really, really good. For you and for Jinki-hyung."

"Okay," Jonghyun said, taking in deep breaths to calm himself down. 

Finally. Key poured a generous amount of lube into his hands. It was his first time after all. See? He could be a considerate person when he wanted to. Rubbing his hands soothingly along Jonghyun's lower back, he slowly pressed one finger in. Jonghyun gasped, burying his face into the bed in an attempt to quiet his whimpering. Key felt himself begin to stir again as he watched Jonghyun's tight hole twitch around his finger. It made him feel like just saying to hell with preparation; it made him feel like just taking Jonghyun right here and now. But he made himself wait, carefullly and slowly stretching the other boy and allowing him time to adjust to the foreign sensation. Finally, after what seemed like three billion years to Key, Jonghyun was taking three fingers without too much complaint and therefore, according to Key's very scientific standards,was sufficiently stretched. He pulled his fingers out, the obscene squelch of it making Jonghyun whimper in embarrassment, and lined himself up behind the other boy, hands around his hips to hold him steady. He groaned as he began to push in the tip. 

"Wait..." Jonghyun whispered, hands  repeatedly clenching and unclenching his hands into fists. 

Key ignored hm, continuing to push in. He didn't just waste half the day away coddling the other boy just to wait. 

"Please, Kibum-hyung, please wait." 

At the plainitive "hyung" Key stilled, feeling a random surge of tenderness towards Jonghyun for the first time. He really should be more understanding. He might be annoying sometimes, but Key knew that Jonghyun didn't mean it. In fact, he practically lived to please. 

"What is it now, Jjong?" he asked, really feeling like a saint for not already being buried balls deeps in Jonghyun's inviting . Seriously, where was his Nobel Peace Prize?

Instead of replying, however, Jonghyun began to squirm, and Key chuckled when he realized that Jonghyun was trying to turn around on his back to face him. He wanted to do it missonary style. Figures, Key thought. Who wouldn't want to see his handsome face as they reached their peak?

Key swear he saw angels when he pushed in, Jonghyun's clenching deliciously around the head of his , as if he never wanted him to leave. The other boy was pleading with him breathlessly, but Key couldn't care enough to pay attention to the words. He knew he really should go slower, but he couldn't hold back. Besides, the head was the hardest part. Everything else was easy as cake, he reasoned with himself before slamming the rest in. Jonghyun cried out, writhing violently underneath Key's heavy weight on him, eyes open wide with shock. 

Key didn't want to do it. He had made a point of not doing it. He didn't want to give Jonghyun the wrong impression. But he had no choice. He leaned down and kissed the other boy on the lips, doing his best to distract him from the sudden pain. Jonghyun was pathetically confused; he seemed torn between shrinking away from the pain and clinging closer to his "hyung", seeking comfort. 

"You're doing so good, baby. So good. You feel so good right now," he whispered, all the while pressing gentle kisses all over Jonghyun's face until he had calmed down a little. 

As expected, Jonghyun seemed to draw strength from the praise. 

"Hyung, you can move now," he said bravely, closing his eyes as a way to brace himself. 

Despite all his bravado, however, Jonghyun still cried and whimpered his way through the whole ordeal, looking relieved when Key finished. He grimaced when Key pulled out, crying out at the sensation of leaking down the inside of his thighs. His was still hard, curved uncomfortably against his stomach. 

"It'll be more fun next time," Key promised, as he efficiently jerked Jonghyun off, his fitting comfortably in one of Key's hands. The other boy keened, his arms thrown over his face in embarrassment. It was such a cute sight that Key didn't even mind getting his hands dirty that much. 

Jonghyun tried to kiss Key again in the shower, standing up on his tiptoes to reach his lips, but Key saw it coming and casually turned away, pretending to get some more shampoo. He really shouldn't have kissed the other boy; as he had feared, now Jonghyun had the wrong idea.  If he wanted hugs and kisses, he should go to Jinki. 

"Hyung, t-t-thank you for helping me learn how to be useful to Jinki-hyung," Jonghyun stammered shyly.

Speaking of Jinki, their leader was due to come home in about an hour. Which meant that he had about an hour to break Jonghyun of the habit of calling him "hyung." He had been reminding him to stop, but it was so natural, that the other boy kept forgetting. Lately, the leader had been giving him weird looks. Probably because Jonghyun had been so affectionate with him lately, even holding on to the hem of Key's shirt and following him around as he did laundry. Jonghyun was close to all the members of course, but he normally only acted like that with Jinki and Taemin, who responded to such childish behavior much more kindly. Key frowned. He would have to work on that, too before Jinki got too suspicous. He could only imagine the leader's wrath if he ever figured out what Key was doing to his sweet, innocent Jonghyun. 

"Jjong, one more lesson for today. Don't tell Jinki-hyung that I was the one who taught you those things okay?"

"Yes hyung," Jonghyun said, already forgetting not to call Key that.

Key groaned. He was ed.