useless (jongkey request)

neverending fluff

a/n:top!key + innocent jjong (ty for requesting :3)

warnings: manipulation (really bordering on dubcon tbh), faceing

It was too early for this, Key thought as he gently but firmly disentangled himself from Jonghyun's too-warm embrace, accidentally knocking over the mountain of stuffed animals that had begun accumulating on their shared bed. Lately, the other boy had been having a lot of nightmares. Stress was eating away at him. Without Jonghyun telling him anything, Key knew that the other felt bad because he wasn't getting any solo activities and with no work to do, he felt worthless. And the problem was only exacerbated by the fact that everyone else was very busy, leaving him alone at the dorms for long hours during the day. And with Taemin away so often because of his solo activities, the older boy had become affectionate to the extreme. He usually followed Jinki around because, apart from Taemin, he was the only who always indulged him, reaching out to his hair, or pat his cheek comfortingly. Key sighed. Jinki even let Jonghyun sit in his lap and fed him ice cream when they watched television together. Key knew that everyone had different ways to cope with stress, but reverting to the behavior of a five year old was definitely not the way to do it. For example, when Key was stressed, he bought more skin care products. And while that was admittedly uneccesary, it was still something much more constructive than pretending you were five.  But it was too late; Jonghyun was so spoiled from Jinki and Taemin's indulgence of this bizarre role play that Jonghyun was now not only a five year old, but a spoiled five year old. Unfortunately, for the next couple days, neither of those two were going to be home much, leaving Key to deal with the monster that they had created. 

"Kibummie?" Jonghyun said, bringing fists to his eyes to childishly rub the sleep from them. "Where are you going?" 

Key bit back a scathing reply. He didn't want to make the other boy cry. Minho had made the mistake of snapping at Jonghyun for being too clingy yesterday and he was type that when he started crying, he would keeping going all day long. 

"I'm just going to wash up, Jjong," he said, forcing himself to be patient. "Why don't you get youself something to eat in the meantime?" 

Finally,  he was alone, for what seemed like the first time in years. The hot spray of the water eased some of his sore muscles from sleeping in such an awkward position. He closed his eyes, breathing in the steam and the scent of his expensive shampoo. It was like he was in a different world. Suddenly, a blast of cold air flowed in. Key opened his eyes to find that the shower door was open and that on the other end was a Jonghyun. 

"Kibummie, can I wash with you?" he asked, holding out a sponge shaped like a panda. 

Kibum watched in disbelief as the man who was his senior by two years, enthusiastically sculpted his hair into spikes using the bubbles from the shampoo. 

"You're going to get a cold if you stay in the shower this long," Key chided as he washed the excessive bubbles from Jonghyun's hair. 

As he was getting out the last of the stubborn suds, he noticed that Jonghyun looked like he hadn't shaved in a while. 

"Hyung," he said, palming Jonghyun's face and forcing him to look up. "Please at least shave." 

Jonghyun merely pouted, pulling away from Key's touch. "Don't want to," he said brattily. 

And so what was supposed to be a relaxing and shower turned into Key coaxing his hyung with soft words and promises of a yummy treat later if he would just sit still. Key squinted, leaning in close to make sure that he didn't nick Jonghyun.  Key always used a straight razor for a closer shave, but he had never done someone else before. 

"Put your head back," Key ordered, accompanying it by lightly tugging on Jonghyun's hair when the other man didn't repsond. 

The combination of the steam from the hot shower and Key's hands all over his neck and jaw was making him dazed with warmth and contentment. As Key glided the blade of the razor down Jonghyun's jawline and neck, he marveled at the other man's complacency. Frankly, he couldn't  even imagine trusting someone enough to allow them to hold a straight razor so close to his jugular vein, but here Jonghyun was, practically falling asleep on the toilet seat. Afterwards, Key cleaned Jonghyun's face with a warm cloth, carefully wiping away any remnants of shaving cream. 

"You're so cool, Kibummie," Jonghyun said, blinking up at him.

Jonghyun looked much younger when he was clean-shaven, Key noted. Admiring his own work, he cupped Jonghyun's face in his hand. Underneath his palms, Jonghyun's skin was luxuriously warm, soft, and smooth to the touch. His hands eventually wandered to Jonghyun's nape, absently massaging it. When the other boy let out a breathless whine, Key finally noticed that Jonghyun was half-hard, his leaking poking out obscenely from the folds of the pristine white towel that was haphazardly wrapped around his waist. Greatly amused, Key began to experiment. He knew the other was responsive to touch, but this seemed a little extreme.  Maybe he just really liked being shaved, Key mused to himself as he continued to firmly massage Jonghyun's nape before pulling away without warning. He went to grab Jonghyun some clothes to put on, leaving the other boy sitting there with a bereft expression. 

All throughout breakfast, he made sure to continue to tease Jonghyun, with little touches that were so natural and subtle that Jonghyun didn't even notice, not mentally anyway. His body was a different story. By the time Key had started working on his third waffle, Jonghyun was a panting mess, looking utterly confused by his own arousal. 

"You okay there, Jjongie?" Key asked, leaning back in his chair and immensely enjoying the view of Jonghyun looking like a hot mess so much that he decided right then and there that he wanted to wreck him further. 

"Kibum, what are you doing?" Jonghyun asked uncertainly as Key began to undress him, but still pliantly allowing himself to be stripped of his sweater. 

"Giving you your yummy treat of course," Key said.

He pulled down his sweatpants and beckoned the other boy over. But Jonghyun remained stubbornly on the edge of the bed, looking unconvinced. Sighing, Key went over to the bed and leaned down so that he was eye-level with Jonghyun. 

"I'm so stressed with all my schedules lately, I feel like my head is going to explode," he complained. "It is so tiring, hyung." 

"I'm sorry," Jonghyun said miserably, looking truly sorry and just a little bit guilty. "I wish there was something I could do."

Key felt a twinge of guilt for manipulating the other boy like this, but he ignored it, knowing that they would both feel better at the end of this. So he continued, explaining how on top of work stress, he was so frustrated, but couldn't get off, that he needed something a little more real. 

A few minutes later, Jonghyun was on his knees, still looking a little doubtful, but determined to help Key out.  Key petted his hair encouragingly, gently guiding the other boy's mouth to his already hard . He groaned loudly when the tip slid past the other boy's lips, into this hot, wet mouth. Encouraged by the sound, Jonghyun began to eagerly and at it, looking up through is lashes to check Key's reaction. A steady mantra of s was going through Key's head no and he was fighting to control himself when Jonghyun whimpered a little, the vibrations going straight to his , and making him completely lose control. He could feel hands hitting at his thighs painfully, but it was a distant sensation that paled next to the pleasure of rutting into Jonghyun's open mouth. The other boy's throat kept convulsing around his , no doubt in an attempt to swallow air, but it had the effect of pulling on Key's triggering him to ruthlessly piston in and out of Jonghyun's throat. When he finally came, Jonghyun's mouth had gone slack and so had his entire body, which Key only noticed when the smaller boy collapsed over on his side once Key released the tight grip on his hair. Key frowned, feeling a little worried. How would he explain such a thing to the doctors. He knelt down next to Jonghyun's prone body and rolled him over onto his back. 

"Hyung? Are you okay?" 

It took a few moments, but finally Jonghyun finally came to, blinking up at Key, tears still steadily streaming down his face. Still in air desperately and unable to speak, he simply nodded. Key grinned, patting Jonghyun affectionately on the cheek. Surprisingly, the other boy didn't seem resentful or angry at the rough treatment at all. 

"Hey Jjongie, you know...Jinki-hyung is stressed a lot these days, too," he said, before leaving the other boy to clean himself up.