003

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun, be at the hotel by 6pm. We have a function with our partners tonight."

"Okay," the male replied and ended the call.

His arms drooped to his side, his face drained of the smile that was on it five minutes ago.

 

Hopefully the Parks will be there. At least it won't be too boring then.

 

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

 

"Okay. I'll pick Ha Min up then."

"Alright. Thanks Sora. I'll see you both at 6pm?"

"Mmhmm."

"Ok, Love you."

"Love you too pops."

 

Okay. Now to call that idiot of a brother.

 

"Park Ha Min, I'll pick you up at 5:45."

"For wha- oh okay. I just saw appa's message. Thanks, see you later, noona."

"See ya."

 

I finally put down my phone and huffed.

"Got another company thing to attend?" Rin asked.

"Mmmm."

"I'll see you there, babycakes." Yong chimed softly as he ruffled my hair.

Yong's family runs a huge employment agency and thus had many partners. Which is why he's always there at most of the dinners or functions I have to attend.

 

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

 

I wore a silvery gown that exposed my mid chest matched with silver crystal pumps from Louboutin.

I arrived at our family's house 15 minutes early as usual.

My brother was already expecting me to arrive as he was waiting by the staircase when I opened the door.

"Ah, Silvery. Okes I'll wear grey then. Give me a moment, noona," he called out. 

 

When he came back down the stairs, he wore a grey suit, white shirt and black vest with a grey tie.

"Looking good, brother. Great job matching me." I said with a grin on my face.

He chuckled and slung an arm around my shoulders before we headed out.

He naturally opened the passenger's door of my Jaguar F-Type R.

"After you, my beautiful sister." I shook my head with a meek smile forming on my face and he grinned in reply.

He closed the door after me before heading to the driver's side and setting off.

 

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

 

"Sehun, when will you take over the company from your father?" Yet another guy from some random company asked. 

"I'm not sure, depends on my father." I said and forced a small smile.

The man chuckled in reply and I took that as my que to walk away, not before excusing myself, of course.

 

Just then, I saw the 'teens gang' walk in. Basically, the usual kids that attend the events. 

There was Sora and her brother, Jisol, Taehyun and Taemin. 

When Taemin caught sight of me, he silently waved me over and I almost rejected him out of habit, but I remembered my father's words.

 

"Hun ah, I want you to start mixing around with the youngsters. I know it's boring for you to entertain the older people. Just entertain them for a bit, and when the youngsters come you should go and hang out with them, ok?"

I nodded in reply. I was partly shocked, but more than that, I was happy.

 

I nodded at Taemin and walked over to them.

 

"You finally decided to join us huh?" 

"Dad told me to hang out with you guys more."

"Alrighty then. We're planning to have a movie marathon over at Sora's apartment today, wanna join?"

"Huh? Don't you stay with your parents?" I asked her.

"Nah. I stay alone. It's much smaller than your house though, so if you don't mind-" "I'll b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter