001

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” 

- Elbert Hubbard

"Babycakes, if you don't get up right now, you're going to be late for the first day of school."

"Hmm..." the girl hummed sleepily and rose both of her hands up towards the voice.

The male chuckled in reply and lifted the girl up from her bed.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head in the crook of his neck, while the male supported her with his hands below her legs that were wrapped around his waist.

He carried her to the toilet and sat her on the toilet bowl before leaving to let her get ready.

"Don't take too long! You have 15 minutes!" He called out.

"Arasso! Get out of my room!" she shouted back, fully awake and started her morning routine.

 

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

 

The two chatted like they usually did as they walked to school together.

Students who were in the same uniform as them bustled towards the school, occasionally knocking into other students and mumbling apologies.

Once the two walked through the gates, students started mumbling, chattering and stealing glances at them.

She sighed and mumbled to her friend, "Here we go again."

The male grunted and they both sped up their pace to avoid the mob of students.

They never liked being the center of attention, but everywhere they went, they were.

 

They went to the office to grab their schedules and quickly headed to their class.

The class was noisy and people were shouting here and there, but once the two entered, everyone kept quiet and all their attention were placed on the pair of best friends.

The girl rolled her eyes and headed to a seat at the back of the class, followed by the male who sat beside her.

 

She glanced around the class, checking for any familiar faces.

She spotted her one and only friend in the school, Jirin and Riyong's friends, Kuraki and Jaehyun.

She made a mental note to talk to them after class before resting her head on her table.

 

"Okay class, I know that most of you already know each other, but some might not. May I remind you, that from this year on, you are required to train with the other students in your class. So no more training on your own, okay? Now, let's start with the introductions."

She groaned. It's not that she didn't like her class, but she wasn't really a fan of training with other people. Neither was Yong, which is why they had trained alone for the whole of last year.

 

Everyone introduced themselves, including what they specialised in.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Song Jaehyun ibnida. I specialise in acting!" she heard Jaehyun start in his cheery self. Their friends were the total opposites of them both, and sometimes she wondered how they ever managed to get along with each other.

"Ahem. Sora-yang?" her teacher called out.

"Sorry," she mumbled. " Park Sora ibnida. I specialise in... singing and dancing."

The class started chattering.

"She can sing and dance?"

"Omo, I wonder if she sings well."

"Maybe she , thats why she wanted to train separately last year."

I rolled my eyes at their comments.

 

Immature brats.

 

 

"Sehun. I specialise in dancing."

"Kim Jongin ibnida. But I preferred to be called Kai. I specialise in dance, but I can sing too!"

"Annyeong! Park Chanyeol ibnida! I specialise in... being tall? Keke okay, I specialise in rapping and performance, I play the guitar."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Do Kyungsoo ibnida. I specialise in singing and acting."

 

The four 'kingkas' of our school, Exo. Though they're not really referred to as kingkas here.

Those four except for Sehun, they ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter