Prologue ; 2 years later. (Kwon Sora)

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with..."


-Unknown

"Don't you think so, Sora?"

"Oi, Sora!"

"Yah, Kwon Sora!"

"Huh?" the said girl replied absentmindedly.

"Are you okay? Why are you so out of it?" her friends were huddled around her, looking at her with obvious concern.

She smiled gently at how much they cared for her and replied, "I'm fine."

"I just met...him, on the way here." she answered and the three looked at each other with unreadable expressions.

 

Flashback

"Great job guys! That is what I call a successful project - it's approved and all we have left is to put it into plan!"

"Hell yeah!"

I smiled adoringly at my members. This is what our countless days of sleepless nights were for.

 

Just then, I spotted a figure that was way too familiar. How he towered over everyone with his height, his broad shoulders and discheveled hair that I loved.

I remembered how my mood would brighten up just by seeing him, how I couldn't help but smile when he approached me, and how he loved me.

I remembered his fluttering kisses that poured out so many emotions, his touches that sent tingles through my body and his laughter that always lit up my day.

His chapped lips that would savour my own like a gem, and his big hands that always seemed to engulf mine.

 

I knew I would never love someone else more than I loved him, and no one would make me feel the way he did.

I returned my gaze to the front when he started to lift his face up, as if I never saw him.

 

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

 

I sighed as we walked past each other without a single form of acknowledgement.

I remembered her scent which I absolutely loved, her long brown hair that I loved tangling my fingers in, her small body that I had loved hugging.

Her lips that tasted like heaven, her eyes that always lit up whenever I came into their view, and her beautiful smile that would never fail to brighten up my day.

I knew that I would never find another girl that matched me like her, no one else that could complete me.

 

I also knew that I would never love someone else as much as I loved her, and no other girl would love me as perfectly as she did.

 

I sighed and ran my fingers through my already disheveled blonde hair.

"Oh Sehun! Hurry up! We're on standby in 1 minute!"

I scurried into position and almost immediately, our introductory video played.

 

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

 

Sora

"Do you still miss him? Even now? When you have, you know." Jisol oppa asked me.

"Of course I do, I probably never will stop. He was... a really big part of my life."

"Well yeah because Sehunnie still mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter