Here's To Never Growing Up

Here's To Never Growing Up

It was 10 o'clock on a Saturday night, people were still arriving at their usual spot. Jessica and Tiffany were one of the very last people to arrive at the lake. Minho had brought his crew along with him since it was evident that they were in the dance floor busting out their moves. Amber had been the DJ for Kwon Yuri's infamous parties, especially on Saturday nights. Ever since Jessica and Tiffany had been labeled "cool" by Yuri, they had been attending these parties for quite some time now. Wherever Yuri goes, that's where Minho and Amber go and wherever Minho and Amber go, that's where their crew go. It had always been an underlying reason as to why Jessica was able to get Yuri's attention was because Krystal was part of Amber's posy and Jessica was Krystal's older sister. 

It was a small party, but it was one of those "you had to know someone, who knows someone who was a cousin or a friend of the person throwing the party" in order to get the actual details. In other words, if someone wanted to get the dirt on these parties, there would have been a lot of major kissing to do. 

Kwon Yuri's Lake House Party has always been the . The kids who didn't go to the party, somehow knew about the party and would show up anyway. Last year, the cops came twice, but by the third time, it was already 3AM and they ended up shutting the entire thing down. Since the party was thrown by the great Kwon herself, all she got was a warning. Rumor had it that she slept with the police officer to keep from going to jail. 

The year before was Jessica and Tiffany's first time at Kwon Yuri's Lake House Party. By the time they had arrived, everyone had already been drunk, baked or cross-faded and it was only 11PM. 

Jessica had made a beeline to the mini bar and got her favorite drink of all time, Scotch on the rocks. Although it had always been her go-to-drink, her excuse had always been, "because it makes me feel like one classy ". With that, she would raise her glass and take a swig of the drink. Jessica's love for Scotch even started the "Scotch Trend", whatever drink you had, there had to be Scotch in it. If she could, she would just carry a bottle of Scotch wherever she went just to make life a little bit interesting. 

Tiffany had always been the shots type of girl. She had upheld her reputation of being able to chug down 9 shots in a row without a chaser and live to tell the tale. Not even the Kwon herself was able to handle Tiffany's alcohol tolerance. Many have tried, none have achieved. Of course, the high school senior's specialty was more of the drink making. Name a drink, she was most likely able to make it, not only that, she was able to toss, shake and blend the drinks like it was nobody's business. 

"What took you guys so long?" A taller version of Jessica but with black hair came up to them. 

"Sorry, we had to stop by the store and get some Scotch." Tiffany rolled her eyes at her best friend. 

"Yuri brought three bottles of Scotch tonight because she knows Unnie's obsession with that drink."

Tiffany shrugged and eyed her friend who was standing at the mini bar, "You know how she is. Just let her be and we'll see how the mighty goes."

Krystal nodded, "Call me if you need anything. I'll be right where Amber is."

Tiffany made her way to her best friend. Jessica had been making herself a Scotch on the rocks. When Yuri suddenly popped up. 

She stood behind Tiffany and put an arm around her shoulder, "Hey guys. What do you think of the party so far?"

Jessica looked up and grinned, "Pretty sick if you ask me."

Yuri shook her head, "Sica, I bought three bottle of Scotch for you tonight. Can you at least look thankful?"

Jessica smiled, "Thank you."

"You better hurry up though, we're about to make some Jungle Juice." Yuri grinned. 

"Jungle Juice?" Tiffany asked slowly as her eyes widened. 

"That's right, Ppanyyah. Jungle Juice." Yuri pressed her cheek next to Tiffany's. "Minho and the guys are cutting the fruits right now as we speak. Luna and Victoria are bringing in a 3ft deep and 5ft wide mini pool thing so we have a place to put it. I just need Sica to stop making her drink long enough for us to clear this table so we can finally get this party really rolling."

"LET'S MOVE PEOPLE!" Tiffany shouted. "THE MORE TIME WE WASTE, THE LESS TIME WE'LL BE DRUNK!" She clapped her hands together and started ordering everyone around.  

By the time the table was cleared, all the fruit had been cut and mini pool had been brought to the center. Yuri had two full buckets of ice and dumped it in the pool. Everyone then proceeded to take a bottle in each hand and started pouring it all inside. Minho was busy putting the fruit inside the tub in order for the alcohol to soak it all up. Jonghyun and Onew was preparing shot glasses on top of the kitchen counter and put out bowls full of lemon, jugs of orange juice, and salt packets for everyone to help themselves with. 

"BODY SHOTS!" Someone screamed over the music. 

Yuri lined up 10 shot glasses and dulled it up with Jungle Juice she then held the lemon in between her finger tips and a glass of orange juice in the other. "Up for the challenge, Hwang?"

Tiffany grinned, "Challenge accepted."

The young high school senior took several deep breaths and began chugging the shots. The crowd started getting louder and louder as she nearly reached her finish line. Yuri stuck the lemon in between her lips and waited for Tiffany's lips to touch hers. She grinned with the lemon showing instead of her teeth. Tiffany gave her a seductive grin and lounged at Yuri's mouth. There was a heated battle between the two about who was going to win over the lemon. Yuri eventually gave in and pulled away from their intense make out session and handed Tiffany her glass of orange juice. 

"Nice job, Hwang." Yuri winked. 

Tiffany gave her the infamous eye-smile, "You're not too bad yourself, Kwon." She chugged the entire drink and went to the dance floor. 

Jessica who had just witnessed the intense make out session between Yuri and her best friend had gotten angry at the sight. She walked to the back porch and sat down with her bottle of Scotch. 

"Why so glum, chum?" A voice asked from behind her. 

"Oh, Taeyeon, it's just you." Jessica sighed. She held out her hand with the bottle full of liquor. 

"Sorry to disappoint you." Taeyeon took the offer and took three big gulps. 

"Sorry. I'm just..." Jessica cringed as the alcohol went down . 

"Yeah I get it." Taeyeon took two more big gulps. 

"You do?" The blonde took two chugs. 

"Yeah." She nodded and chugged a few more gulps down. " huh?"

"Yeah." Jessica took a big gulp from her bottle. "How long?" She asked as she offered Taeyeon the bottle. 

"Too long." Taeyeon gladly accepted and took a big gulp. "You?"

"Same." To Jessica's disappointment, the two had already finished the bottle. "Some party." She scoffed and threw the bottle in the grass. 

Taeyeon sighed and laid down with her two hands resting behind her head, "How's life been?"

Jessica shrugged and wiped the excess liquor off her bottom lip with the back of her hand, "Could be better. What about yours?"

"Yuri is probably having with Tiffany right now. How do you think my life is?"

"Point taken, but Tiffany's probably in there having with Yuri right now."

"Damn. Since when have we turned into a couple of depressed teenagers?"

"I'm not depressed."

"You are basically an onion cutting itself."

"Okay, maybe a little, but it's nothing I can't control."

"You said that last time and the time before that."

"Probably because it's true."

The door suddenly busted open with a tall lanky girl's legs wrapped around a very toned man with his arms supporting the girl's weight. 

Taeyeon got up and dusted herself off, "We better go. Looks like Yoona and Taecyeon are gonna be occupying this space."