Here's To Never Growing Up

Here's To Never Growing Up

"Did you get it?" The blonde in the driver's seat grinned. 

The brunette returned the grin, "Of course I got it. How stupid do you think I am?-- Don't answer that." 

"Where are we gonna do this?"

"In the car, duh. Where else?"

"Your room?"

"Are you crazy?! Appa will kill me if he smells weed in my room."

"Ok, ok, we can figure this out. We've done this before. We just can't do it in the same place like last time."

"Gee. I wonder whose brilliant idea it was to smoke in front of a pre-school."

"Which is why I'm telling you now that we should find another spot."

"Just drive. I'll think of something."

"You always do." The blonde grinned as the engine roared to life.

-----

"Well?"

"Tiff, you're a genius!" The blonde hopped out of the car and stretched her legs out. "Sure this was only an hour drive, but this was worth the drive!"

"Thanks, Jess." Tiffany stuck the upper half of her body out of the sun room and stretched her arms. "We can do it in the car and then go by the shore afterwards."

Jessica nodded in agreement and sat in the backseat and was soon joined by Tiffany. "Would you like to do the honors?" She asked as she handed the brunette the grinder. 

"I thought you'd never ask." Tiffany placed the Marijuanna in the grinder and began twisting it roughly until it was no longer difficult to twist. "Did you wanna pack it?"

"Gladly." Jessica took her pipe out of her backpack and began placing the herb in the opening and used a small metal pole with a small plate at its tip. She gently pushed it down to make sure that it was packed securely in there. "Hand me yours." Tiffany handed her a pink bubbler and smiled. "You bought a new piece?"

Tiffany shrugged, "Amber was selling them for cheap. So I jumped at the chance. Besides, driving to Incheon isn't exactly a drive I wanna do just to buy a $20 pipe, ya know?"

Jessica nodded in agreement as she mimicked the actions she had done to her pipe beforehand. "Did you bring your lighter or are we gonna be sharing again?"

"I brought mind, besides, you get higher faster than I do, so I gotta use more weed than you, which is why I bought $30 worth." 

"You make it sound like its a bad thing." Jessica said as she lit her herb and inhaled. 

"That's because it is a bad thing." Tiffany took two deep breaths and took an enormous hit with her bubbler. 

"What time do you think your dad start nagging you to come home?" Jessica asked, taking another hit from her pipe. Once she exhaled, she started to cough. 

Tiffany shrugged, "I could really care less. I'm sure Appa's gonna just assume I'm with you."

Jessica giggled, "You're right. They think we're always together."

Tiffany took three hits, "That's because we damn near are always together."

"I'm high."

"I'm not there yet." 

"How about now?"

"Still not there." Tiffany said, as she continued to take more hits. "Now I'm high."

Jessica made herself comfortable in the backseat and closed her eyes. Tiffany looked at her and started to poke her cheek. The blonde opened her right eye and then closed it again. Tiffany kept poking her cheek. 

"Ow! What the man!?"

"You kept poking me." Jessica said lazily. "What else was I suppose to do?"

"Tell me that it was bothering you, Jesus Christ." Tiffany glared and opened the car door. A gush of salty air filled the car making Jessica shiver. "I told you you should've brought a jacket with you."

" it." Jessica pushed open the backseat door and wobble her way to the seashore. 

Tiffany eventually followed her best friend. The two sat on the sand in comfortable silence as the waves crashed on the shore. A soft wind caressed their skin. The blonde started rolling her jeans up to her knees and took her socks and shoes off. She giggled as she dug her toes into the cold sand. The brunette beside her copied her blonde best friend but started walking to the end of the shore. Without warning, Jessica ran behind Tiffany and tackled her into the ocean. 

"Jessie!" Tiffany screamed as their bodies hit the freezing ocean. 

"Holy ! I didn't know it was this cold!" Jessica frantically tried to regain her balance, but Tiffany had a metal grip on her. 

"You're not going anywhere." Tiffany threw Jessica in the knee deep water and started splashing her. "This is for pushing me in the water, !"

"Oh hell no!" Jessica started splashing her friend back. 

Tiffany jumped and tackled Jessica back into the water. Jessica tried to get her balance back, but Tiffany already had her arms locked around the blonde's waist. Jessica tried to drag the brunette back to the shore, but Tiffany was stubborn and wouldn't budge. 

Ring. Ring. Ring. 

"Oh ." Tiffany quickly let go of Jessica and ran to her phone. "Hello?"

"Princess?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"When will you be home? It's almost midnight."

"Don't worry, Daddy. I'll be home soon."

"Where are you?"

Tiffany took a look around her surroundings. The moon was reflecting the ocean. The waves were crashing on the shore. Jessica was sitting on the sand and smoking her fourth bowl of herb. 

"Jessica's house."

"Aish. You two need to keep track of time, especially since tomorrow is Tuesday. If you keep this up, I will ground you from seeing Jessica for to weeks. Got it?"

"Loud and clear, sir."

"Did you at least finish your homework?"

"Jessie and I are still doing our homework. Is it okay if I go home right after?"

Tiffany heard her dad sigh over the phone, "Alright. Don't be out too late."

"I won't. I'll see you soon."

"Love you. Bye."

"Love you too." Tiffany walked over to Jessica and took a hit of her herb. 

"What'd he want?" Jessica asked as she exhaled smoke. 

"Wondering when I'd be home." Tiffany took a puff. 

"We should get going then." 

"But we're wet." 

"So?" Jessica finished the entire bowl from her pipe. "We can go to a 24hr store and buy clothes their. Then we drive with the windows down to let our hair dry."

"I swear, you're a lot smarter high." Tiffany laughed as she started walking back to the car. 

"I try." Jessica laughed. She started the car and looked up 24hr convenient stores in her phone. "Alright. I have the address."

-----

"$37.87, please."  

Jessica handed him a $50 bill and took the change, "Is there a place where we can change into these clothes?"

"Over there is where our bathrooms are." The cashier pointed to the back right corner of the store. 

"Thanks." Tiffany and Jessica walked to the back of the store and both went inside the bathroom. 

"Did you bring eye drops?" Jessica asked. 

"Yeah. In my backpack, why?"

"You eyes are reder than hell." 

Tiffany rolled her eyes as she turned her back to Jessica and started to undress as Jessica started to do the same thing. 

"Done?"

Tiffany nodded as she started gathering her wet clothes off the floor. "I'm gonna be a plastic bag for these."

"We can just go ask the dude on the register for one."

-----

"27 cents please."

"Seriously? For a plastic bag?" Tiffany said in disbelief. 

The cashier nodded, "27 cents please."

"You gotta be kidding me." Tiffany muttered as she dug through her wet jeans. "27 cents my ." She tried her other pocket. The water that was still in her jeans started to drop on the floor, causing a small little puddle from where she was standing. "This is ridiculous." She tried her back right pocket. "27 for a damn bag for my damn wet clothes." She tried her back left pocket. 

"Tiff, let me pay for this." Jessica stopped her and gave the cashier a dollar. "Keep the change." She took the bag from his hands and walked out of the store with Tiffany. 

"27 cents for a stupid plastic bag. When the hell did that shut happen?" Tiffany grumbled as she went to the front seat. "That's worth a gum ball from the gum ball machine."

"Shut up and put eye drops on so your dad doesn't think that you've been high today."

"But I have been high today."

"I know stupid. But I don't want you to get in trouble. Now hurry up before I started driving."