YoonJin

A Daydream Away (YoonGi Ship Drabbles)

 

Every night it is the same thing. The boys all pile into the dorms, worn out and extremely tired. Most of the time, Seokjin is ready to just hit the bed and fall asleep, but not without a shower first. While Seokjin may not be the best at many things, he has mastered the art of making it to the bathroom first so that he can be sure to have the hottest water while taking his shower. Once he's all clean of sweat and tired from the warm shower, he returns to his and Yoongi's shared bedroom. At that point, he attempts to fall asleep.

It's never less than an hour later, but Yoongi eventually piles into the bedroom as well, some movie in his hand, towel draped over his shoulders. When he finds time to pick a movie up or where he gets them from, Seokjin will never know. Seokjin will always be tired, already drifting into a deep sleep when Yoongi comes to the room insisting they watch this film.

Although he'd much rather get as much sleep as possible for the night, Seokjin always gives in and tells Yoongi to pop the movie into the bluray player and lie down. Yoongi always does just that. Every night. And it's the same thing, every night. Yoongi will have insisted that he and Seokjin watch this movie together, and Seokjin will stay awake through the whole thing, despite being inbetween conscious and unconscious states moments before. Moments after the movie starts, he will hear the soft snoring of Yoongi.

Which is exactly what happens tonight. The movie just started ten minutes ago, and Yoongi is already snoring. Seokjin considers finishing the movie before going to sleep, but he decides that he really is tired tonight. He grabs the DVD remote from Yoongi's limp hand and turns the system off as well as the television. He places a soft kiss to Yoongi's forehead and lies down on the pillow, a pleasant smile stretched across his plump lips. "Goodnight, Yoongi." He whispers.

It takes a few moments, but Yoongi returns the favor by kissing Seokjin on the lips, lazily. "Goodnight, Hyung." He returns with a yawn, and they fall asleep together like that.

Story 4
Movies

 

Word Count: 372

Author's Note: 2015/07/15

Hello~ I'm Mitsukiyomi, a friend of Bangtan Love. He added me as a co-author on here because he has been running out of inspiration for his stories. I thought of this last month after watching the BTS second anniversary radio, and I had to write it when he added me as co-author. If there is a similar story...then I'm incredibly sorry. >.< Anyway~ I hope you enjoyed it. Yoonseok is actually my favorite ship in BTS (one of them), but Yoongi is so shippable with any of them. Really, they all are. xD So this, Yoonjin, was fun to write. :3