YoonKook

A Daydream Away (YoonGi Ship Drabbles)

 

"Hyung..." JungKook breathed as soon as YoonGi took off the blindfold, allowing JungKook to see where he brought him. It was the middle of the night, and they were in the woods somewhere. YoonGi already had the whole scene set up with a blanket for them to lie on while they looked up at the night sky. "I..." He had no words to say.

"You said that you wanted to see the stars." YoonGi explained. Since JungKook only ever grew up in the large city, he couldn't believe any of the stories YoonGi told about the populous starry sky. YoonGi was determined to show him that something so beautiful did exist. "So, we're watching the stars tonight." He said, taking JungKook's hand and leading him to the blanket he already had laid out on the ground. He sat down, pulling the younger to sit with him.

"I can't believe it." JungKook said, looking up at the night sky. Never had he see so many lights spotted across the sky before.

"It's better if you lie down." YoonGi told him as he lay back on the blanket.

JungKook lay down with YoonGi, their fingers intertwined as they looked up at the clear, night sky. YoonGi was more interested in watching JungKook's face, full of wonder as he looked up. He couldn't hold back the smile that snuck onto his face as he leaned over JungKook. "This might be the only thing in the world that comes close to being as amazing as you are." YoonGi said, placing a soft kiss on JungKook's lips as he lay back down, watching the sky with his boyfriend.

"I think you think you think too highly of me hyung." JungKook responded, his voice full of admiration.

"I love you." YoonGi replied simply, lightly squeezing JungKook's hands.

"Yeah...I love you, too." JungKook said back, turning to look at YoonGi. "Can we fall asleep out here?" 

Story 1
Starry Night

 

Word Count: 320

Author's Note: Finally~ here is my first story in my YoonGi drabble collection. Um. I actually had this idea for a long time, and couldn't decide what couple to use for it...and eventually settled on YoonKook / SugaKookie because...why the hell not? It's my dream to one day watch the stars with my boyfriend in the middle of the woods, so why not make my bias be sweet enough to be the one to show someone the beautiful night sky away from city lights? And...I don't know. Kookie just felt right.

Who is your favorite ship with YoonGi? I might make a story of them next! I do take requests~

Also! Thank you to everyone who subscribed before I posted this...and I'm sorry for taking so long to get one up here.

Enjoy and stuff! Bye~