YoonSeok

A Daydream Away (YoonGi Ship Drabbles)

 

Two days had passed, and still nothing. YoonGi sighed, dropping his phone next to him. He was foolish to think that HoSeok would even remember him. He'd probably hit on twenty different guys that night, and the influence of the alcohol would have hazed his memory. He knew that he should have gotten HoSeok's number as well. At least he would know how to contact him again.

Almost as soon as his phone hit the ground, it started ringing. YoonGi quickly picked it back up, his pulse racing when he saw a number he didn't recognize. That could be him. Honestly, YoonGi was expecting a text message. Most people these days weren't brave enough to call. "Hello?" YoonGi answered, an almost hopeful tone to his voice.

"YoonGi?" It was definitely HoSeok.

"Yeah, it's me." YoonGi responded, a small smile on his face.

"Sorry...I would have contacted you sooner, but I think there's some dumb rule that says to wait two days before calling so that you don't seem desperate." HoSeok explained.

"HoSeok, I'm pretty sure it's three days." YoonGi chuckled.

"Oh, ah. I can call back tomorrow." HoSeok said.

"No, no." YoonGi said quickly. He didn't want him to go. "I'm glad you called." Honestly, he was glad that HoSeok remembered him. The last person YoonGi was in a relationship with didn't really care for him. SeokJin was beautiful, but that's all he was. Just a pretty face. HoSeok, on the other hand, may not have been the most beautiful person he'd ever met, but he could, in the few minutes that they talked yesterday, that he had a good heart.

"Good. I didn't want to seem like I was coming on too strong." HoSeok sighed into the phone.

"Hey...HoSeok ah." YoonGi said slowly. "Did you eat lunch yet?"

"Actually, that's what I called for." HoSeok said. "I was going to ask you on a lunch date."

"Of course. I hope you like meat." YoonGi agreed, a shy smile on his face.

"YoonGi," HoSeok said. "I think we just might get along."

Story 2
Three Day Rule

 

Word Count: 345

Author's Note: So...I'm not sure if this makes sense. I wrote it based on the first song on shuffle which happened to be A Rocket to the Moon's "Annabelle." Basically it's about a girl who is beautiful, but she's not the type of person the singer is looking for. One of the lyrics in the song is "I met a girl and she's more than a pretty face. Six drinks and she still remembers my name."

Yeah...I think I could have done better with writing it...but oh well...Here is the YoonSeok fic I promised a reader. Don't worry. There'll be sure to be more, cuter YoonSeok fics in the future.

TELL ME YOUR FAVORIE YOONGI PAIRING SO I CAN WRITE A FIC FOR YOU.

I know a popular one is YoonMin, so I'm doing YoonMin next...