YoonMin

A Daydream Away (YoonGi Ship Drabbles)

 

"You know, if you see a shooting star, you're supposed to make a wish." Jimin says, leaning back into Yoongi's chest as the two sit on the soft patch of grass. He's mentioning the shooting star that just shot across the sky.

Everyone has already turned back to their tents for the night, and it's just these two out now. Yoongi runs his fingers through Jimin's hair, resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder. "I don't have a wish." Yoongi replies softly.

"Hyung, everyone has a wish." Jimin insists, leaning his head to Yoongi's. The corners of their foreheads bump together, and they both let out a sigh of content in unison.

Yoongi turn he head to look at Jimin's face. "My only wish was this." He whispers into Jimin's ear, a warm smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "To be right here. With you. Like this." He kisses Jimin's ear. "A star didn't make that happen. You did."

Jimin turns around to face Yoongi, wrapping his arms around his hyung's waist. "Why are you so perfect?" He asks, almost breathless.

"I'm not." Yoongi replies honestly. "You're just so great that you looks past all of my flaws." Yoongi places a kiss on Jimin's lips, pleased with the pink flush that comes over his face that is just barely visible from the light of the dying campfire.

Story 3
Wish

 

Word Count: 228

Author's Note: 2015/04/05

As I promised in my previous drabble, here is a Yoonmin drabble. This one isn't new. I actually wrote this almost exactly a year ago, but I just found the file in my computer, so I thought I would share with you guys! I hope that you like it. Yes. I'm obsessed with the idea of Yoongi and stars. I love stars...and I love Yoongi, so I think they go together. ^^

Enjoy and stuff! Bye~