Laughter

What it takes

Today would be the third week of roommate filming and all the cast members were already used to all the cameras filming their every movement and interactions. Being used to all those cameras would mean that they are no longer tense and are now not so wary of their words as well as actions. The PD said it was a good thing as the main purpose of this programme was to show how celebrities of different specialisations was able to come as one by living under the same roof. After the airing of the pilot and second episode, they have been receiving positive feedbacks from both local and international viewers. In fact, some were more than satisfied with the new cast members. One thing which the viewers particularly liked was ;Heo Youngji's unique laughter. 

The way Youngji laughed was particularly unique and charming at the same time. Fans have given all sorts of name for her laughter. It varies from silent laughter, muted laughter,and even alligator mouth. People felt happy watching her laugh as she really brings out the youth in them. 

Seeing how the cameras were not on would mean that there was only a few people in the house and filming have yet to start. 

" I'm here. Is anybody home? " Youngji shout out loud to announce her arrival 

-SILENCE-

" I guess there's no on here yet but I thought I saw a pair of shoe? " Youngji muttered to herself 

Since there was nobody around, Youngji went up to her room and unpack some of the new things she brought from home ; a double curler for her, a few sweet potato snacks which Gookju asked her to buy, a variety of face pack for the female cast members and lastly, the chocolates which Wang Jackson asked her to bring along. With her back turned away from the door and arranging each and every item slowly, a shadow appeared behind her. 

" BOOOOO" 

'ARKKKK' Youngji let out a loud shriek and closed her eyes tightly out of fear

Upon seeing Youngji's reaction, a high pitched laughter could be heard and instantly, Youngji recognised who the prankster was. Why didn't she realise that those pair of shoe belonged to Wang Jackson. No one in this house would wear such a fancy high cut shoe other than him. She instantly hit her forehead and that made Jackson stopped laughing.

Jackson // Youngji

" Yah wae gerae? (What's wrong?) Why are you hitting yourself? " Jackson asked in a rather serious tone 

Seeing Jackson acting that way made the prankster nature in Youngji come alive. She wanted revenge. She didn't want to be the only victim of a prank. Instead of answering his question, Youngji walked passed him and bumped his shoulder lightly. She went out of the room and head towards the kitchen with Jackson trailing behind her heels. The walk down was a short one but it felt long as Jackson would not stop bombarding her with questions. A lot of questions.

" Yah, are you mad at me? Were you scared? What should I do to make up for it? Heo Youngji you didn't lose your voice from that scream just now right? right? "Will you forgive me if I go down on my knees? "

As Youngji was walking ahead, Jackson was not able to see her expression and did not know how hard she was trying not to laugh. when they reached the kitchen, Youngji looked for a cup and filled it with water while glaring at Jackson. 

"Seolma. Ohmygod Ohmygod ottokae? Ohmygod Heo Youngji neo kwaenchanna? Neon muksuri ottokae!? Oneur charyeong ottokae? Ahh Wang Jackson neon jinjja babo! ( No way. Ohmygod Heo Youngji are you alright? What do we do with your voice? What do we do with today's filming? Ahh you're so stupid Wang Jackson!!" That was how Jackson reacted after seeing Youngji taking a sip of water. 

After the short panic attack, Jackson ran off to his room leaving Youngji alone in the kitchen. 

He came back while holding something yellow in his hands. 

" Here take this. This is the lozenges which I on after every performance which requires lots of screaming." 

Instead of accepting it, Youngji walked away and sat on the couch 

" Heo Youngji please, take it. I know you're mad at me but please don't ruin your health. Take this and I won't disturb you further okay. Please." Jackson said in a serious tone with sad looking eyes. 

Youngji decided it was time to stop. Jackson's worried face warmed her heart and she was glad that he cared for her well-being. 

Youngji looked up to face Jackson who was still holding out the lozenges and flashed her trademark laughter. Jackson stared at her with a confused look for a moment before figuring out why she was laughing. 

" Heo Youngji neo. Jinjja. ( Heo Youngji, you. seriously) I was so worried about you. I really felt super guilty for making you lose your voice. Why do you have to joke around about your health? Ahh seriously" 

Youngji replied while laughing , " Mianhae, I'll never do that again"

Jackson was just speechless while Youngji couldn't stop laughing. Just like their first meeting, Youngji could feel Jackson staring again. This time round, he was staring at as she laugh. Feeling uncomfortable, Youngji shifted her eyes to the door and saw Nana taking off her shoes. 

"Oh, annyeonghasaeyo unnie."

"Annyeong" 

Youngji decided to follow NaNa to the room as it was getting uncomfortable for Youngji to be alone with Jackson. 

"What were you guys doing? and why was Jackson seriously staring at you? "

"Ahh I played a prank on him" Youngji said while laughing 

Dong Wook // Jackson 

Meanwhile at the living room, Jackson sat there alone and mumbled to himself. Jeongshin charyeo wang jackson(get a grip) while slapping himself. While Jackson was in the middle of slapping himself,

Dong wook walked in and aked " Yah, neo wae gerae?" (Yah what's wrong with you?)

" Oh hyung wasseo?(You came) Aniyah nothing"

Filming started once majority of the cast arrived and the two maknaes act like the prank did not happen at all but throughout the shoot, Jackson's mind was still thinking about what happened hours ago and Youngji could not help but notice Jackson's dazed look. When the tapes had to be changed, Youngji walked over to Jackson to talk to him

Youngji // Jackson

" Yah neo kwaenchanna? ( Are you alright) You seem to be distracted. is there anything wrong? "

" Ani. Did my face show that I was thinking about something? "

"eung" 

" Kokjeong hajima nan kwaenchanna ( don't worry i'm fine) "

" Arasseo. If there's anything wrong, tell me. I'll be there for you "

" Kemowo "

" It's nothing much! " Youngji replied while laughing and walked backed to her seat 

Aish that damn laughter again, Jackson muttered under his breath